Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 312 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 362 412 812 ... LastLast
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 19309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14644

    Ya

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I've reached out 4 times via text. 3 times I got no response at all. She replied once, her reply text was about 5 minutes after I had texted her, I replied within about 5 minutes, then nothing. I followed up with a couple more texts and never did get another reply from her. She looks fine and I'll try again, but damn, gets frustrating when you can't get any reply at all.
    Seems all providers are not big on communication at all.

    Bs.

  2. #14643

    The hard to obtain Honey

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/544723827271

    I spent some holiday time with this familiar gal recently. It had been a while, but I have known her since the Teanna days. She is looking good, one of the nicer looking providers IMHO. Not a tiny spinner, but taller with some attractive curves. The comms were spot on which is an improvement for her. Incall was very nice; she does have a dog, but it's a non issue. After catching up a bit, she started with a BBBJ which was first rate, and moved along to CFS in CG and then finished in MISH. All in all a very nice visit for a reasonable donation, and definitely a repeat for me. She seems to be trying to get her life back on track and I hope she is able to do so.
    I've reached out 4 times via text. 3 times I got no response at all. She replied once, her reply text was about 5 minutes after I had texted her, I replied within about 5 minutes, then nothing. I followed up with a couple more texts and never did get another reply from her. She looks fine and I'll try again, but damn, gets frustrating when you can't get any reply at all.

  3. #14642
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Donation structure seems kind of fishy to me!

    Bs.
    It was 150 hh when I hung out with her last fall.

  4. #14641

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by OnceMore  [View Original Post]
    Second pic is of Julia and she mentions it on her other ad. I'm going to lean towards legit. Hopefully they are still doing doubles when I get back in the state.
    Hung out with Nollie She is a sweet Puerto Rican. Very accommodating BBBJ, covered everything else. Great ass. Under the tutelage of Julia and yes they do doubles.

  5. #14640

    Julia

    Quote Originally Posted by TruePair  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sebas...y/876500693091

    Maybe just passing through. But I see names now.
    Second pic is of Julia and she mentions it on her other ad. I'm going to lean towards legit. Hopefully they are still doing doubles when I get back in the state.

  6. #14639

    Honey

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/544723827271

    I spent some holiday time with this familiar gal recently. It had been a while, but I have known her since the Teanna days. She is looking good, one of the nicer looking providers IMHO. Not a tiny spinner, but taller with some attractive curves. The comms were spot on which is an improvement for her. Incall was very nice; she does have a dog, but it's a non issue. After catching up a bit, she started with a BBBJ which was first rate, and moved along to CFS in CG and then finished in MISH. All in all a very nice visit for a reasonable donation, and definitely a repeat for me. She seems to be trying to get her life back on track and I hope she is able to do so.

  7. #14638

    Tried again

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    For some reason I didn't get it which is weird.
    I sent another PM, let me know if it's received. Thanks!

  8. #14637

    Now Sebastian

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Donation structure seems kind of fishy to me!

    Bs.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sebas...y/876500693091

    Maybe just passing through. But I see names now.

  9. #14636

    New Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by TruePair  [View Original Post]
    Those are some poundin' cakes! Hope she's legit!

  10. #14635
    Quote Originally Posted by TruePair  [View Original Post]
    Donation structure seems kind of fishy to me!

    Bs.

  11. #14634

    Possible new girl?

    Does anyone recognize this girl? https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...n/462638046691.

  12. #14633

    Message

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Got your PM, sent a response.
    For some reason I didn't get it which is weird.

  13. #14632

    Got it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    I sent you a message.
    Got your PM, sent a response.

  14. #14631

    End of the Debate

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Please note I said "I find them amongst the best that Brevard has to offer. " The emphasis there was that this is my personal opinion. I also pointed out that "the talent pool here isn't very deep. " Meaning not a ton of providers to choose from. Then, later on, I mentioned how Willie finds several providers to be better choices and said that "our differences" as to the ladies we choose to visit is what keeps them all employed. Some guys like them old, some like them BBW, some like them tall, some like them chatty, some like to cuddle. That's awesome, but it's not for me. As to Andrea and Della specifically, I personally find them both very attractive, they provide a clean and safe environment, they're both intelligent enough to hold a decent conversation and, if they've got any "candy" issues, I've never seen any evidence of it.
    Different strokes for different folks! But I highly respect your honesty and opinions! Especially after reading the outstanding review of "Anna", kudos! I wish more mongers would take the time to write reviews about their experiences like yourself and a few others on this Forum. JayJayTwo I've been reading your adventures for years and always look forward to hearing from you on these pages. I do know that you're a lot younger than me, ergo your taste in women tends to be much younger! IDK, I'm more inclined to older professional women, who for the most part, have their shit together and are skilled in the art of pleasing a man; like Liberty'O, Krys and Heather. Julia is probably the youngest woman I see on a regular basis, but she never makes me feel old, just comfortable and satisfied. But, I do appreciate beauty and have to admit that Della and especially Andrea are mouth watering and tempting, but no GFE and covered BBBJ are a deal killer for me! Unfortunately, there's very few 30's or 40's providers in Brevard who are beautiful, have great skills sans demons! Orlando from what I've read have a few, but I'm not driving all the way there except for a visit with Avalon or Berlin! IMHO!

  15. #14630

    Gamer

    If you don't want to be played then avoid, if you don't want your license plate picture taken then avoid.

    She will play you with bunch of lies best bet to avoid.

    Bs.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...lable-west-me/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape