Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
16192789494
This blog is moderated by JayDwn
  1. #2783
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehe123  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few days ago. King mentioned she's legit and so have a few other guys. It was a qv for. 70, so 10 min and I was gone. It was alright, I like the location because it feels secluded. She did have a good body, boobs are fake but nice. It was a wick visit so you didn't get to talk much. I'm the future I would prefer more time, especially because you didn't like to sit down in that small chair she got, I would prefer to lie down. But not bad though. I'd want to go back sometime, but not now.
    Saw her QV and was interested. So you sit down on a chair the entire time? Is she on her knees? Cause that would be pretty nice.

  2. #2782
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehe123  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few days ago. King mentioned she's legit and so have a few other guys. It was a qv for. 70, so 10 min and I was gone. It was alright, I like the location because it feels secluded. She did have a good body, boobs are fake but nice. It was a wick visit so you didn't get to talk much. I'm the future I would prefer more time, especially because you didn't like to sit down in that small chair she got, I would prefer to lie down. But not bad though. I'd want to go back sometime, but not now.
    Yeah I don't do quick visits. I like developing chemistry with the beautiful ladies. I like Mia!

  3. #2781
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehe123  [View Original Post]
    I've looked in the forum but she's mentioned briefly. There's more info on sophia / Maria which isn't the one I'm interested in. Has anyone had any xp with Sophia? I hear she has a great body, is a bit on the older side and is expensive. If anyone has had any xp with her VIP, could I please get some info?
    I've done the regular table and bed session with her and will say she is in shape! If you're into fit and athletic women then she is your woman but prices are a little steep now. Mutual touching with plenty of slides and FOV only. Standard finish she's very sensual. VIP is out of my range that I'm willing to pay but I'm sure she's fun just not worth the price.

  4. #2780

    Miss Sophia (la jolla)

    I've looked in the forum but she's mentioned briefly. There's more info on sophia / Maria which isn't the one I'm interested in. Has anyone had any xp with Sophia? I hear she has a great body, is a bit on the older side and is expensive. If anyone has had any xp with her VIP, could I please get some info?

  5. #2779

    Mia RMD

    I saw her a few days ago. King mentioned she's legit and so have a few other guys. It was a qv for. 70, so 10 min and I was gone. It was alright, I like the location because it feels secluded. She did have a good body, boobs are fake but nice. It was a wick visit so you didn't get to talk much. I'm the future I would prefer more time, especially because you didn't like to sit down in that small chair she got, I would prefer to lie down. But not bad though. I'd want to go back sometime, but not now.

  6. #2778

    Juliana


  7. #2777

    Mary

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepMassage  [View Original Post]
    She has 30 reviews on RM but all of them are vague as to the level of service outside of just a massage.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/8cdba...f-7ddd90b439fe
    I think I have posted about her in the past. She is an attractive blonde, I'd say around 30. She has raised rates since I first saw her a couple years back but who hasn't. She is nude. I enjoy the experience. She can talk dirty, but is a really sweet girl. I believe she is Eastern European (maybe Ukraine) but has been in the states for over a decade, but still has a sexy type of accent. I don't get down that way much. But if you are down there and are not interested in the southern location for the "Little House", she is worth the time. But I am nearly certain that there are no upgrades beyond HE.

  8. #2776
    Can add Savannah to this list https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/28c0e...d-b5395b4fbe33.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fonmyj  [View Original Post]
    +1 for Mya. New but really a lot of fun.

    Gia Marie. Mixed reviews online but I've seen her many times for massage and always left happy.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/72e2a...5-fdc1faa8c3d2

    Devyn Grey advertises under a few different names.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/ed6b4...e-67d5a55eed31

    Raised her rates but photos are accurate and she's been consistent with me.

  9. #2775

    Any info on Mary

    She has 30 reviews on RM but all of them are vague as to the level of service outside of just a massage.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/8cdba...f-7ddd90b439fe

  10. #2774
    Senior Member


    Posts: 101

    Ariel

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/118b2...5-b3e76b59aba4

    I had a session with her last week and she is a young latina, nice body, does nice oil body slides, she is down in south side IB location. $80 hhr and $ for extra and it was a great time, very sweet and aims to please. TOFTT and was very please will repeat since it is close to my area.

    Happy hunting!

  11. #2773
    Quote Originally Posted by JackeRouac  [View Original Post]
    It's not always easy to parse from the RMD ads whether more is available. That is the fun of the hobby, and these threads lend a hand for sure. The problem per se with the independants is that the rate may include nude and slides and maybe some other form of teasing, but often (at first) daty, BBBJ, and CFS will be significant upgrades that will be much more expensive than any FS AMP or even the Asian condo services. But remember, it's always YMMV with independants. Often services get rendered for no additional charge, and sometimes they go away.

    As for your specific mentions- Briya would be the large Latin jugs. Nearly any of the girls at the "little house" in Old Town will offer these upgrades. Search RMD for Old Town and that is almost certainly one of the group. The Mexican girls at the Miramar location (Yoniara, Nikki, etc) are full nude and have upgrades available like you mention. Nearly all the girls that advertise Kearny Mesa have nude and VIP upgrades. I like Lilly and Izabelli as sensual Brazilians, I like Lola and Mya as young newbies that are sensual. I don't do much in Mission Valley or Pt Loma, but there are great options there as well.

    Read up. Try some out. Enjoy. Happy New Year!
    Thanks for the reply. Another question. Are these girls looking to schedule appointments, or are spur of the moments available? Just wondering for timing of little blue pills and other recreational.

  12. #2772

    Thank You

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    99% of the girls from the "Little House" location in Linda Vista near USD and a couple miles from Old Town offers a VIP menu including FS. Their ad will list Old Town, Bonita and El Cajon for the location for ladies that are part of the Little House crew. Their ads will usually indicate VIP available. VIP available, Upgrades discuss in person are usually indications that more than a rub / tug may be available.

    Below is an ad for Sofia, part of the Little House crew.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/24550...6-f2c41eea1ddb
    For the intel. Much appreciated.

    GL.

  13. #2771
    Quote Originally Posted by ArrogantBstrd  [View Original Post]
    5'8". Very slender, and fit. Pictures are accurate. I think she's Native American. Pocahontas in the flesh. Late-30's, but she takes care of her body.

    FBSM. Good, hard massage. Good if you exercise a lot. She gets on the table and uses all 110-120 lbs of her body weight to dig into you.

    All that said, the sensuality was lacking. She didn't really engage in conversation. The session felt rushed, robotic, and transactional. I think she thought I was going to get off after a few tugs.

    Good massage, but wouldn't repeat. Lots of other providers in the same area with the same prices.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/17252...b-e14f7908574e
    2nd that. Nice gal, mid 30's, exotic, a bunch of tattoos, mechanical tug. Not very organic service. Nice gal nonetheless, and pretty for a 30 something.

  14. #2770

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by JackeRouac  [View Original Post]
    It's not always easy to parse from the RMD ads whether more is available. That is the fun of the hobby, and these threads lend a hand for sure. The problem per se with the independants is that the rate may include nude and slides and maybe some other form of teasing, but often (at first) daty, BBBJ, and CFS will be significant upgrades that will be much more expensive than any FS AMP or even the Asian condo services. But remember, it's always YMMV with independants. Often services get rendered for no additional charge, and sometimes they go away.

    As for your specific mentions- Briya would be the large Latin jugs. Nearly any of the girls at the "little house" in Old Town will offer these upgrades. Search RMD for Old Town and that is almost certainly one of the group. The Mexican girls at the Miramar location (Yoniara, Nikki, etc) are full nude and have upgrades available like you mention. Nearly all the girls that advertise Kearny Mesa have nude and VIP upgrades. I like Lilly and Izabelli as sensual Brazilians, I like Lola and Mya as young newbies that are sensual. I don't do much in Mission Valley or Pt Loma, but there are great options there as well.

    Read up. Try some out. Enjoy. Happy New Year!
    Well said sir!

  15. #2769
    Quote Originally Posted by GilfLover  [View Original Post]
    I've almost always been a FS AMP guy, but browsed these threads. The recent "dreams" post piqued my interest. When looking at ads on RMD, most say no FS or oral, 1/2 hr 180 1 hr 250 or thereabouts. The "dreams" thread seemed to indicate FS available with all? Just looking for a change of pace from AMP, some huge Latin jugs in my face for CG, or a little 69 DATY might just scratch the itch. Can someone lend an old guy a hand a separating the FS from the rub / tug girls? Also have gone back and read until I'm blind about the "houses" or offices, Miramar, Kearny, etc.

    Thanks,

    GL.
    It's not always easy to parse from the RMD ads whether more is available. That is the fun of the hobby, and these threads lend a hand for sure. The problem per se with the independants is that the rate may include nude and slides and maybe some other form of teasing, but often (at first) daty, BBBJ, and CFS will be significant upgrades that will be much more expensive than any FS AMP or even the Asian condo services. But remember, it's always YMMV with independants. Often services get rendered for no additional charge, and sometimes they go away.

    As for your specific mentions- Briya would be the large Latin jugs. Nearly any of the girls at the "little house" in Old Town will offer these upgrades. Search RMD for Old Town and that is almost certainly one of the group. The Mexican girls at the Miramar location (Yoniara, Nikki, etc) are full nude and have upgrades available like you mention. Nearly all the girls that advertise Kearny Mesa have nude and VIP upgrades. I like Lilly and Izabelli as sensual Brazilians, I like Lola and Mya as young newbies that are sensual. I don't do much in Mission Valley or Pt Loma, but there are great options there as well.

    Read up. Try some out. Enjoy. Happy New Year!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape