Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 506 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 6 406 456 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 556 606 1006 1506 ... LastLast
Results 7,576 to 7,590 of 33450
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25875

    Boring

    The selection in this area is getting thinner and thinner. I am bored. I see Ryan is visiting next week. Her rates are a little higher than I usually go for but I do have a thing for redheads. Never seen her. Wondering if she speaks Greek. Pm if you prefer. Thanks.

    BTS.

  2. #25874

    GracefulTimes

    Met with gracefultimes before the holiday. She was in a no tell in blue ash and she got a hold of me. She gave me clear instructions about parking in the back and which door to enter. We had a little bit of phone trouble but she directed me to her other line and we got it worked out. She let me know the room number and she met me in some sexy lingerie. She has curves in all the right places and made me feel very comfortable. We chatted a bit, smoked some pot and off to the races. She straddled me as we made out on the couch and eventually made our way to the bed. FSC I didn't last very long but she didn't stop. She busted out her toys and I helped her finish. She loves what she does and I had a great time. I didn't have much time to stay but wish I could have. I will repeat when I can.

  3. #25873

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlows7  [View Original Post]
    She gives a pretty mean qv BBBJ.
    How about the location. Or at the full service is any good.

  4. #25872

    Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigBeat  [View Original Post]
    Any word on this woman, Sunny. Located in Dayton? Made contact with her and would love some feedback. Thank you.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...ecial/51979736
    You should post on the Dayton page might have better luck.

  5. #25871

    Posting links

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigBeat  [View Original Post]
    I hope posting this question is OK. And I am sorry if I am doing something wrong on my end. But for most links, outside of the sumo search links. They do not open to the specific page being linked to, but just to the front page of the particular site. So they are not going to the ad that is being linked. Is this a problem for everyone. Or just my dumb self? Thanks!
    Guess it was too much for you to read back several months to post 24734 in this thread about posting links. Which before this post has been stated by others many times. So, I'm guessing you didn't try searching "posting" either. Here, since I'm being nice and it's becoming too much to try and motivate others to put in some effort. "When you are on the ad, you click in the navigational bar at top and then it will expand to the page you are on, click again and copy. Then bring it over to here and click paste. Very basic".

  6. #25870
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    Two red flags: 1) She is in Springdale, a very warm location. 2) She says the following: "Must have cash ready to hand to me or send to me when you walk in my door." This is almost certain to mean a ripoff or cash-and-dash. Never, ever, under any circumstances or urgent urges send money as deposit, in advance or other stuff. Never pay before the deed is done. Check off the Ripoff thread for a recent example of what will happen.

    BAM.
    Thank you for the reply. I do agree those were red flags to me that's why I did not pull the trigger. I know from the picture she looks familiar but couldn't find any old posts just tired of driving 4 to 5 hours for a good spinner hopefully maybe the tides turn in the area soon LOL.

  7. #25869
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by TitsNAss1313  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...-life/51498937

    Anyone have any experience with this one? Pics look familiar but when doing a search of her number pics and name doesn't throw up any results that I can find. Texting is sporadic but she seems legit but almost seems too eager to meet and freely gives out her Facebook name and location.
    Two red flags: 1) She is in Springdale, a very warm location. 2) She says the following: "Must have cash ready to hand to me or send to me when you walk in my door." This is almost certain to mean a ripoff or cash-and-dash. Never, ever, under any circumstances or urgent urges send money as deposit, in advance or other stuff. Never pay before the deed is done. Check off the Ripoff thread for a recent example of what will happen.

    BAM.

  8. #25868

    Sunny in Dayton?

    Any word on this woman, Sunny. Located in Dayton? Made contact with her and would love some feedback. Thank you.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...ecial/51979736

  9. #25867

    Possibly

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigBeat  [View Original Post]
    I hope posting this question is OK. And I am sorry if I am doing something wrong on my end. But for most links, outside of the sumo search links. They do not open to the specific page being linked to, but just to the front page of the particular site. So they are not going to the ad that is being linked. Is this a problem for everyone. Or just my dumb self? Thanks!
    In my experience with this has been that the link to a particular website profile (page if you will) is expired and that site has an automatic re-direct to their home page. That's why so many like pictures along with the link.

    BTS.

  10. #25866

    Question about links not working?

    I hope posting this question is OK. And I am sorry if I am doing something wrong on my end. But for most links, outside of the sumo search links. They do not open to the specific page being linked to, but just to the front page of the particular site. So they are not going to the ad that is being linked. Is this a problem for everyone. Or just my dumb self? Thanks!

  11. #25865
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMike55  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5136948041

    Any thought on cessy in price hill.
    She gives a pretty mean qv BBBJ.

  12. #25864

    Bailey

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...-life/51498937

    Anyone have any experience with this one? Pics look familiar but when doing a search of her number pics and name doesn't throw up any results that I can find. Texting is sporadic but she seems legit but almost seems too eager to meet and freely gives out her Facebook name and location.

  13. #25863
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Becky??

    Quote Originally Posted by College1946  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/red/52647974

    Only a few posts but look's believable. No hits on images and has a 3 letter name which is hard to search. Any info would be appreciated!
    I do not know anything about the girl in the pictures but did you notice that the pictures tie to a bunch of ads all using a different number?? That would be a big red flag for me. Some of the older ads also use the name Becky. Is she also changing her name?

    BAM.

  14. #25862

    Any thoughts?

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5136948041

    Any thought on cessy in price hill.

  15. #25861
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265

    Hollee

    Quote Originally Posted by KyTyrion  [View Original Post]
    Reconnected with Hollee before the holidays and met up with her a few times before and after Christmas. She is very sweet and accommodating and does all she can to make your time with her exactly what you're looking for. As others mentioned, incall is in a safe residential area in NKY. Communication is good and she keeps you up to date as you drive to her. I don't discuss what goes on in my dreams with folks, but she does go out of her way and very happy was able to connect back with her.

    She is UTR right now but was chatting with her today and she mentioned she was looking for a few folks and gave permission to give her phone out to trusted seniors and contributing members.

    As always, seniors welcome to PM for details.
    Is this the same hollee with all the bruises all over her? I only saw her once a while back and all those bruises scared me. Along with her being really big. I've never been back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape