Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,396 to 7,410 of 25714
-
01-03-23 07:28 #18319Senior Member

Posts: 533I was looking for someone in Fairborn. Original poster said she lived in Fairborn. If she is in Kettering, I don't care any more.
Originally Posted by Meacham69
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-23 23:09 #18318Senior Member

Posts: 259I've been trying to hit her up on and off but no avail. Can you provide details?
Originally Posted by Meacham69
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-23 23:03 #18317Senior Member

Posts: 827Mandy / Kaylee
I have seen both. My Mandy review is below. Kaylee is 90 minutes away, younger, 32 yo vs maybe 50, much better body, thin, spinner, B cups, natural Bush, Very much a sub and is quiet as a mouse during the act. No baby damage, never had kids. Has a bad habit, her mom is with her and stays in the bathroom during the act. Kaylee is slow mentally to me. Something is not right there. Kaylee has no BJ skills and that probably is not going to change.
Originally Posted by BaitMaster1
[View Original Post]
All holes open on both and both have bargain pricing.
-
01-02-23 22:24 #18316Senior Member

Posts: 52Looks similar to KAYLEE in Lima
Kaylee and this girl look like sisters but I have to give the nod to Kaylee looking better and no doubt tighter.
Originally Posted by Mw1968
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-23 21:23 #18315Senior Member

Posts: 827Mandy
Saw her last week. She said her name was Mandy. She is a nice lady, friendly and talkative. She quoted me. 6 hhr and $hr. I went for a BBBJ and she came thru. Very nice job with that, she has quite the tonque, very strong. I did some FIV and it is tight and she told me anal is on the menu. Plcs are old as I think she is near 50, not the advertised 28. I enjoyed her and have tried to repeat but she has become sketchy with me as well. Has a female roomie that was gone when I was there. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Mw1968
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-23 18:24 #18314Senior Member

Posts: 52Start the new year off right
Has anyone had a visit with this one? Good or Bad?
I've been in contact but very hard to get tied to a visit so far. Have it set up for morning but have a few times with crickets.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...w/948083571832
-
01-02-23 17:25 #18313Senior Member

Posts: 41She lives or lived in Dayton Kettering border off Woodman. We all know that. Do you need a specific address?
Originally Posted by BuxKA
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-23 16:18 #18312Senior Member

Posts: 98Legit?
Anyone met with this one before? Seems legit but I like some.
Confirmation from you guys. Thanks https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/106644608.
-
01-02-23 06:01 #18311Senior Member

Posts: 533She's in Fairborn?
Can you PM me more details? I am looking for a local lady.
Originally Posted by BuxKA
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-23 08:37 #18310Senior Member

Posts: 985Re: Elleanna Rose (Heaven)
She lives in Fairborn. I don't.
Originally Posted by Meacham69
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-23 08:22 #18309Senior Member

Posts: 157Yup, along with Ashley, she used to advertise on Backpage, UTR now, I get with her about once every other month. I'm sure Heaven also showed you what the neighbors have posted about that place on the Nextdoor app, when I see Elle or Ashley I meet them at that convenience store a couple blocks away.
Originally Posted by Meacham69
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-23 00:43 #18308

Posts: 31A picture from maneater!
Happy New Year from maneater. I've made a video and wonder if anyone would like to see it. Text me and here's a picture for you I'm still alive my phone is okay Happy New Year to all my best friends.
Originally Posted by TheLookingMe
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-22 21:32 #18307Senior Member

Posts: 41LOL What are you talking about?
Originally Posted by BuxKA
[View Original Post]
I was told that you have Heaven lives at your house and pimping her.
-
12-31-22 20:33 #18306Douchebag

Posts: 326[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
12-31-22 20:13 #18305Douchebag

Posts: 326Watchout
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting reports claiming that another person is or was collaborating with Law Enforcement officials, largely because many of these reports are less than genuine.
The fact I'll just come out and say it: From my long history running this forum, the vast majority of these accusations are authored by ex-boyfriends, ex-clients, competitors, and other individuals with a grudge who post the accusations solely to disparage their "target".
But nevertheless, let's follow the logic:
1. How exactly do you know that the individual is cooperating with LE? From my perspective, the only way I can imagine that you would know this would be if you were "in the room" at the time, which makes you either LE or an imformant yourself.
2. From experience, many of these accusations are substantiated solely by the author having witnessed the individual talking to cops on the street, which is not in and of itself sufficient evidence of anything. If you're claiming that as the source of your accusation, then every person who has been given a traffic ticket is also cooperating with LE. It just doesn't wash.
3. Nevertheless, let's assume that the individual you mentioned is in fact "working with LE". OK, so what? What exactly are they going to tell them? That they fucked some guy for money? I've never heard of any individual being prosecuted for engaging in commercial sex based on the testimony of a street prostitute. It just doesn't make any sense. Can you imagine the scene in the courtroom where a jury is listening to some street prostitute on a witness stand pointing at some average Joe and claiming "He paid me for sex!". It's just laughable.
Like I said, so what?
The bottom line: Don't waste my time posting this sort of stupidity in my forum.
Thanks!









Reply With Quote






