Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 13918
-
01-02-23 09:15 #10093Senior Member

Posts: 89Wow Angelgirl
Wow Angelgirl. Always a good time. She was the 2nd escort I saw way back in 2002 (a threesome with her old partner Dana). Surprised and glad she is still in the biz. Always a good time. What a mouth.
Originally Posted by EliCross
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-23 09:12 #10092Senior Member

Posts: 89Yeah I heard AVN actually isn't a good time to book porn stars as they are probably going to busy either trying to make business contacts, working the show, shooting, partying and going to the Awards show.
Originally Posted by Adiabatic
[View Original Post]
Been to several AVNs before they moved it to the Hard Rock hotel (and scheduled weeks after CES). I loved it when it was at the Venetion when it was so much bigger and during CES. It was sensory overload. I'm glad it's back during CES and hopeful it pretty big at Resort World. I will be there.
-
12-31-22 16:12 #10091Senior Member

Posts: 127I saw her. She's non GFE. Like not at all. Also wants 400. While she looks great and as pictured that's a lot for no GFE in my book. Could definitely find someone who looks just as good and will or drop an extra 100 and widen your options for great looking women who do GFE.
Originally Posted by BigEasy1111
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-22 15:03 #10090Senior Member

Posts: 301She looked familiar so I thought I saw her on PD. It's not her but they look pretty similar and this girl is legit. This one is probably a safer bet of at least a back up.
Originally Posted by WoozerBuck
[View Original Post]
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...Vegas/kendallc
-
12-31-22 14:26 #10089Senior Member

Posts: 127I tried to get in touch with her once and she told me 400 no GFE. So I passed. If that's changed I'd definitely give her a shot based off looks alone.
Originally Posted by HpyGolky
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-22 11:16 #10088Senior Member

Posts: 808If the price was right.
I'd go for it. Her twitter account looks legit. I personally have a good feeling about her.
Originally Posted by WoozerBuck
[View Original Post]
Not sure what her deal is, but what you see is probably what you'll get.
Good luck.
-
12-31-22 11:06 #10087Senior Member

Posts: 808If the price was right.
I'd go for it. Her twitter account looks legit. I personally have a good feeling about her.
Originally Posted by WoozerBuck
[View Original Post]
Not sure what her deal is, but what you see is probably what you'll get.
Good luck.
-
12-30-22 20:54 #10086Banned Member

Posts: 521Madison
Let's see: she advertises on Eros and a couple other sketchy sites and she has no reviews on TER or any other reputable escort site. That would be a hard pass for me. But if you want to TOFTT please and thank you. I look forward to reading your review.
Originally Posted by WoozerBuck
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-22 20:49 #10085Senior Member

Posts: 243Avn
I'm heading out there for the same thing. I did contact one that is on Tryst. But since I don't have any references. She wanted the donation up front. I'm not doing that for anyone. Best of luck.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-22 20:48 #10084Senior Member

Posts: 174Yeah I actually emailed Shay Sights' assistant via her proton mail. She says it's almost impossible to find time during AVN for a date, especially outcall, especially outcall not in that hotel (which is now insanely overpriced). I still plan on attending AVN, though. Will be my first time. Any other mongers want to meet up feel free to PM me!
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-22 17:15 #10083Senior Member

Posts: 350Any 411 on Madison?
She has been in the scene for a year and yet I cannot find a single review, any intel? She posted in LA and Vegas.
https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vegas/files/6790782.htm
-
12-30-22 01:59 #10082Banned Member

Posts: 221I used this site years ago but can't vouch for anyone on their now. It might give you some leads. Also, if you search the LA porn star sites many of them go to LV for the AVN's.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
https://www.slixa.com/nevada/las-vegas/
CW.
-
12-29-22 21:09 #10081Senior Member

Posts: 1026AVN Pornstars
Anybody planning on booking the pornstars that come into town for the AVN's next week? Just wondering how you find them, I'm looking on Tryst and Eros and not seeing many ads. I know the agencies that are big, but I was trying to go to them directly.
-
12-29-22 15:51 #10080Senior Member

Posts: 150Any Indian (red dot) providers around
Coming to vegas for a week on Tuesday and my goal is to find an Indian provider (red dot) preferably a thicker one. If you have any leads on one please comment or send me a PM.
-
12-28-22 21:48 #10079Senior Member

Posts: 876Those are some heavily filtered pics. Looks like she borrowed Kari Lake's camera for those pics.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





