Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 357 of 1653 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 407 457 857 1357 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,355 of 24787
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19447

    Amen

    Quote Originally Posted by BigSambo  [View Original Post]
    You know what's far more annoying than someone not utilizing the search function?

    Complaining about someone not using the search function.

    Just share info if you have it. If you don't want to, don't. Isn't that what this board is for?

    I've utilized the search function at times and didn't find enough information and asked about a provider and received valuable info that way. I'm not sure what is wrong with that.
    Exactly correct. Too many on here want to ***** about others choices rather than provide info. I don't care who you fuck. You shouldn't care who I fuck. This monger is right. This board is for sharing info to help each other find women to fuck. Period.

  2. #19446
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    She's hung out with me before she ever placed ads anywhere, She was OK. Maybe she's better now since she's professional.
    Cool, she looks like she's worth one poke.

  3. #19445

    I know her

    Quote Originally Posted by Gms1376  [View Original Post]
    She's hung out with me before she ever placed ads anywhere, She was OK. Maybe she's better now since she's professional.

  4. #19444

    Apologies

    I apologize. To explain, but not an excuse, I do not see this site as a competitor with the others. More complimentary than competitive. It strikes me that each provides different information with this one being a suburb provider of real time information as well as a much wider range of information. But, I may be wrong and this I apologize.

  5. #19443
    Quote Originally Posted by AGuyHere87  [View Original Post]
    How is it lots of us found this information ourselves? Hell I found agencies in almost every place I've been with something called a search bar. It is laziness and I'm just calling it how I see it.
    You know what's far more annoying than someone not utilizing the search function?

    Complaining about someone not using the search function.

    Just share info if you have it. If you don't want to, don't. Isn't that what this board is for?

    I've utilized the search function at times and didn't find enough information and asked about a provider and received valuable info that way. I'm not sure what is wrong with that.

  6. #19442

    Calling it how I see it

    Quote Originally Posted by SapFlapClap  [View Original Post]
    Thank you to those of you who shared a helpful reply. There's a lot of stuff on here, and I'm sure that none (OK most) of us aren't logged on 23 hours a day exploring every square inch of the site. To AGuyHere87. Lazy? Maybe. Sounds like you could use some help catching a little fishy. Good luck, sir!
    How is it lots of us found this information ourselves? Hell I found agencies in almost every place I've been with something called a search bar. It is laziness and I'm just calling it how I see it.

  7. #19441

  8. #19440

    Kitty

    This one real or anybody got info?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/106352842

  9. #19439

    I missed out on her

    Quote Originally Posted by Reds08  [View Original Post]
    Toshia was a great time and had a fantastic body for sure. I really don't think that posting is legit. Like you said, she wasn't going to win a spelling bee. There are no spelling errors in that post, and the wording isn't her style. Heard from her 2 years ago, and she had moved to Florida. Doubt that she is back in town.
    Like to know if this is really her. I won't miss this time.

  10. #19438
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Seriously? You're using our site to ask which of our competitors is better? Is that a fucking joke?

    You have posted 19 times in 11 years and this post is asking about our competitors.

    You seriously don't want to do that again.

    A2

  11. #19437
    Quote Originally Posted by Major48  [View Original Post]
    I have done a lot of the AMP stuff but just started checking out the escort sites. There are a bunch that I can tell are obviously scams and some I am not sure of. I see a ton of posts from girls with a 463 area code. I mean a ridiculous amount though would almost make you think 463 was the area code here. Is there a reason for it that I just don't know or should I consider those scammers? Some of them seem legit. They have several months history of posting the same girls pictures.
    463 is an Indy area code. That being said, I'd venture to guess that a lot of them are scammers.

  12. #19436
    Quote Originally Posted by EazyBreezy  [View Original Post]
    I remember seeing her post a lot a few months ago, and it seems like she's back at it. Never had a go with her so does anyone have any experience?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...358/3176891700
    Visited her about 9-10 months ago when she was at Post and I-70. Lots of body damage and had to hear about the drama in her life for far too long. Seemed to have a substance abuse problem also. Would not repeat.

  13. #19435

    Are these 463 numbers scammers

    I have done a lot of the AMP stuff but just started checking out the escort sites. There are a bunch that I can tell are obviously scams and some I am not sure of. I see a ton of posts from girls with a 463 area code. I mean a ridiculous amount though would almost make you think 463 was the area code here. Is there a reason for it that I just don't know or should I consider those scammers? Some of them seem legit. They have several months history of posting the same girls pictures.

  14. #19434
    Quote Originally Posted by SapFlapClap  [View Original Post]
    Goodness. Seems like every girl I'm interested in turns out to show signs of being a scammer, and it's not like I'm going for the super attractive, model types either! I've seen a few posts about "DI" . Seems like that might be a better route? I checked the abbreviation section of the site but didn't see anything listed. Could I trouble someone to send me a massage and educate me on what DI is and how it works? Thanks in advance!
    Thank you to those of you who shared a helpful reply. There's a lot of stuff on here, and I'm sure that none (OK most) of us aren't logged on 23 hours a day exploring every square inch of the site. To AGuyHere87. Lazy? Maybe. Sounds like you could use some help catching a little fishy. Good luck, sir!

  15. #19433

    This sounds accurate

    Quote Originally Posted by Reds08  [View Original Post]
    Toshia was a great time and had a fantastic body for sure. I really don't think that posting is legit. Like you said, she wasn't going to win a spelling bee. There are no spelling errors in that post, and the wording isn't her style. Heard from her 2 years ago, and she had moved to Florida. Doubt that she is back in town.
    This sounds accurate. Seems like I heard from her about a year ago and she was in Crystal River Florida. I don't think she's back up this way.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape