Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 387 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 287 337 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 437 487 887 ... LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,805 of 17951
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12161

    Kiki

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    I got both Halie and Kiki on my Facebook. I know Halie is on vacation right now but I've been trying to work on seeing Kiki for awhile now. She don't advertise anymore so FB is my only way of communication. She looks promising.
    She's been a friend of mine on fb for a little while but I'd never met her before. She quick to tell me that she would contact me! I've not bothered her at all LOL and Halie I believe she's a hopeless case with her being with the crackhead! I don't complain about Halie to loud because she never charges me which is sweet but 3-4 times a year, isn't what I can't see as anything special.

  2. #12160

    Kate

    Contacted Richmond / Irvine Kate for a date but she is asking me to buy her content first. Any experience?

  3. #12159

    Kailynn thief

    Quote Originally Posted by HammernTongs  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear this. Kailynn burned me, too, as I reported a couple weeks ago. I just wanted to link her name to your report so it'll show up when mongers search her name.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...9/971516335093
    She got me too. Please read the reviews on her and do not schedule her.

  4. #12158
    Quote Originally Posted by Kungaloosh00  [View Original Post]
    I've always wanted to do a 3 way (mmf) with Halie, Ashley or Tiny / Candice. Halie gets out on 2/14 but not sure if she's still in the game. Tiny / Candice I don't think is active anymore or has went UTR. And Ashley is easy to find. But if anybody wants to give it a go, pm me. I will pick up the tab. You fly I'll buy.
    Give me a shout lets see what we can do.

  5. #12157

    Lexington Spinners

    I've always wanted to do a 3 way (mmf) with Halie, Ashley or Tiny / Candice. Halie gets out on 2/14 but not sure if she's still in the game. Tiny / Candice I don't think is active anymore or has went UTR. And Ashley is easy to find. But if anybody wants to give it a go, pm me. I will pick up the tab. You fly I'll buy.

  6. #12156

    Halie is gone

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure you're talking about skinny Halie. She's currently in FCDC.
    The last time I talked to Halie she was lying but then if her lips are moving she's considered to me lying! She and her lover are worse then Bonnie and Clyde. LOL. Unfortunately she's been arrested again but this time she will serve a full year maybe more with new charges! The last time she was in, I spent a small fortune to get her out and my attorney was even fooled by her fake sincerity. She got and blew me off immediately and went back to her loser crack head bf. They were both arrested, she in Fayette co and he 2 days later in another county! She is a hopeless cause and I wouldn't give her my time of day! Her and Ashley are about the same, both hung up on dope for life and Will always lie to you. The fact that Ashley has daddy living in the closet inside her room, allowing him to watch her get plowed by whoever her trick is that moment made me stop going. Plus for whatever reason her place is being surveilled by someone taking down license plate numbers. It could be that all of that cockroach motel is under surveillance?? I never knew those two had a connection but they did. I pray for both or anyone that tries to help them any further. That's a Setup.

  7. #12155

    Eliza

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAssDude  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about a chick named Eliza 5'5, 100 lbs max, black hair, beautiful with many tats? Lives with a guy and he claims he's not a pimp! Her pimp!! She's from Chicago or claims to be anyway.
    You have a link? Pic?

  8. #12154

    Any providers in Georgetown?

    Its been a little over a year since I've been in the game, and since then it looks like Georgetown has really dried up. Well, dried up more. Anyone know any providers in Georgetown?

  9. #12153

    Nevaeh pregnant

    She's pregnant so can't do missionary comfortably. Gave pretty good BBBJ then finished k9. Probably won't go back.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...x/274098910942

  10. #12152

    Any info

    Quote Originally Posted by Ukchamps1996  [View Original Post]
    Any news on this one?

    Kind of worrisome she will do bare FS.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...a/273280307364
    Anyone met her? Thanks.

  11. #12151

    Eliza

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAssDude  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about a chick named Eliza 5'5, 100 lbs max, black hair, beautiful with many tats? Lives with a guy and he claims he's not a pimp! Her pimp!! She's from Chicago or claims to be anyway.
    I have met with her once she was doing incall with juju but I haven't been able to get in touch with her with the number I have since then.

  12. #12150

    Eliza

    Anyone know anything about a chick named Eliza 5'5, 100 lbs max, black hair, beautiful with many tats? Lives with a guy and he claims he's not a pimp! Her pimp!! She's from Chicago or claims to be anyway.

  13. #12149

    Halie

    Quote Originally Posted by MickShagger  [View Original Post]
    Is Haley's vacation at Grey Bar hotel or detox? PM if you like. I'm not sure I have her correct name but maybe I can put a little on her books. FCDC? Kiki is out of the game as far as I know. She texted awhile back and said she wasn't escorting anymore. She may have moved back to Fla. Who knows for sure LOL.
    Pretty sure you're talking about skinny Halie. She's currently in FCDC.

  14. #12148

    Haley & Kiki

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    I got both Halie and Kiki on my Facebook. I know Halie is on vacation right now but I've been trying to work on seeing Kiki for awhile now. She don't advertise anymore so FB is my only way of communication. She looks promising.
    Is Haley's vacation at Grey Bar hotel or detox? PM if you like. I'm not sure I have her correct name but maybe I can put a little on her books. FCDC? Kiki is out of the game as far as I know. She texted awhile back and said she wasn't escorting anymore. She may have moved back to Fla. Who knows for sure LOL.

  15. #12147

    Kiki

    Quote Originally Posted by MickShagger  [View Original Post]
    That's 20 extra I should have said. But yeah, been doing it that way forever. She's definitely not UTR LOL! Rather, OTR. If that girl had every c**k sticking out of her that's been stuck in her she'd look like a porcupine LOL!

    Others that went bare FS from the start without an extra charge were Haley, Kiki and Blonde Spinner. Karma tried to charge 50 extra but settled on 20 then no extra charge after that. Some will think I'm crazy but never had a problem, ever.
    I got both Halie and Kiki on my Facebook. I know Halie is on vacation right now but I've been trying to work on seeing Kiki for awhile now. She don't advertise anymore so FB is my only way of communication. She looks promising.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape