Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 797 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 297 697 747 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 847 897 1297 1797 ... LastLast
Results 11,941 to 11,955 of 41257
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29317
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  2. #29316

    Good Orlando or Daytona nut?

    I'm doing a driving loop tonight to drop off someone in OR. Any top notch recommendation in OR or DAYT? A good reliable chic, not high end, just a normal "benjamin" baby I can tap on the way back. ? Thanks in advance.

  3. #29315

    Funk in the skunk

    Was it ass? LOL. I've been with 2 chicks now that I swear that puss was like skunk spray. I came home and I felt like I wanted to take a bath in cans of tomato sauce to get rid it. And because I had touched it, it literally took 3 hot showers over several day for the odor to come off my finger! ! !

    Quote Originally Posted by RAW1978  [View Original Post]
    I saw Terra early this morning. Her performance was okay and I didn't feel unsafe, but when we hit the doggie position, we both experienced the worst smell ever! She was even looking around and was embarrassed when she figured out that it was coming from her own body. I can't get this scent to go away, and I was wearing a rubber. I even threw up in the shower! That was literally worse than the death smell. I told her as honestly as possible that she needs to see a doctor.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/449008684650

  4. #29314

    Terra on the westside

    I saw Terra early this morning. Her performance was okay and I didn't feel unsafe, but when we hit the doggie position, we both experienced the worst smell ever! She was even looking around and was embarrassed when she figured out that it was coming from her own body. I can't get this scent to go away, and I was wearing a rubber. I even threw up in the shower! That was literally worse than the death smell. I told her as honestly as possible that she needs to see a doctor.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/449008684650

  5. #29313
    Quote Originally Posted by PatMine  [View Original Post]
    Seen her twice off Youngerman. Enjoyed both sessions. Cg, rcg, mish, doggie. I thought she was out of town. I'll hit her up. Her prices are finally reasonable.
    Reasonable? How so? The damage was 450 for 2 pops in an hr. Unless you don't mind not getting more bang for your buck.

    I can think of 3 really hot escorts who offer at least 2 pops for 350-400. Unfortunately for me, they all travel a lot.

  6. #29312

    Terra

    Quote Originally Posted by MilfManJax  [View Original Post]
    Look up Terra. Plenty of reviews. Mixed results recently.
    Saw her 2 days ago. She's taking care of some guy off 103rd. She has a dog, but she put him up for me. Room was cluttered but clean. BBBJ, cg, rcg, doggie, mish. Damage was $. Will repeat. I think she has a roommate that's working but I didn't see her.

  7. #29311

    Scar / Honey

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonDoe7505  [View Original Post]
    I had a safe and expensive dream with Scar. Comms were good; we verified through FaceTime. She looks exactly like she does in her pics. An H with her will only get you 1 pop (I thought 2 pops minimum was the standard for an H). Another pop is 150 shekels. Ridiculous! I've seen and experienced better dreams with young petite woman for less than her rates. Not returning.

    If you like young, petite, Latinas, she's it, but I suggest going for a HH rather than the full H.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/376034880911

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/904-430-8148
    Seen her twice off Youngerman. Enjoyed both sessions. Cg, rcg, mish, doggie. I thought she was out of town. I'll hit her up. Her prices are finally reasonable.

  8. #29310

    That's J Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazzer  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Rhonda, just like ad says, Ready and waiting, what is doesn't say is that she will set you up. Db walks in room. Take your money. Stay away! I thought she was banned.
    Her roommate got me. Terrible experience. She would slap jr once every 5 secs. It was so uncomfortable. Weird part was "Rhonda" was in the bathroom and heard how frustrated I was getting so she came and took over. Finished the deed but will never repeat. Roommate was about 100 lbs kinda cute definitely on candy. If she's now robbing I'm staying away from both.

  9. #29309

    Hi, new here

    Hi, new here. I was wondering does anyone know about Wet & Wild girl in town -Octavia on STG or.

  10. #29308
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeGold21  [View Original Post]
    Who is that passed in county jail for us that may have known her? Real or work name? In person they all look different from those old and doctored pics. So can't tell.
    It looks kind of like the girl who went by sarajane or SJ. I haven't seen her post in a while but I hope its not her. Sara was a nice girl.

  11. #29307
    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    Who are you talking about? Do you have a link?
    I believe he's talking about shay baby.

  12. #29306

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pah8012  [View Original Post]
    From the images shay is right up my ally so thick and that booty.

    I've been reaching out to her for about 3 Mos to no reply and then she hits me with some outrageous rates.

    I did consider it but I can't hand over this many Mario coins to dream in a trap house.

    I just drove to Orlando.
    Who are you talking about? Do you have a link?

  13. #29305
    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    Supposedly reviews don't matter. The crimes have to be observed by the individual / s doing the banning in order for the hooker / s on Skip to be kicked off the site. If that's not possible, produce a video from the moment you enter a hookers place actually showing all those involved in the heist. At the very least, have a written confession from said hooker detailing what she did to rip you off and all her cohorts that she did crime with. Otherwise anything you put on here is just hearsay which technically is true.
    Yes Sir! And if said provider has lunch with you and gives you a free session, then her entire history is completely forgotten about and nothing a monger says matters.

  14. #29304

    For real?

    From the images shay is right up my ally so thick and that booty.

    I've been reaching out to her for about 3 Mos to no reply and then she hits me with some outrageous rates.

    I did consider it but I can't hand over this many Mario coins to dream in a trap house.

    I just drove to Orlando.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230101_132419_Messages.jpg‎  

  15. #29303
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Got to Have Proof

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazzer  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Rhonda, just like ad says, Ready and waiting, what is doesn't say is that she will set you up. Db walks in room. Take your money. Stay away! I thought she was banned.
    Supposedly reviews don't matter. The crimes have to be observed by the individual / s doing the banning in order for the hooker / s on Skip to be kicked off the site. If that's not possible, produce a video from the moment you enter a hookers place actually showing all those involved in the heist. At the very least, have a written confession from said hooker detailing what she did to rip you off and all her cohorts that she did crime with. Otherwise anything you put on here is just hearsay which technically is true.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape