Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style

+ Add Report
Page 94 of 387 FirstFirst ... 44 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 144 194 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 5799
Renew at Renewal
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #4404
    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    Nah she young and in excellent physical shape. Her arteries not clogged like 99% of the guys here. She will outlive us all.

    Now that her days on this planet no longer violate the TOS of most websites, she appears to be slowly trying to break into mainstream porn. I saw her vids uploaded by that dude in his reddit page. Funny thing is I know where he finds his talent. I also banged the other 2 girls in there. Chloe that cute 18 year old blonde, and that redhead Anya when she used to be on Hx.

    Don't be surprised if Kiti leave Hx soon and move on to PD, OF, and beyond.
    Where does he find his talent?

  2. #4403
    Quote Originally Posted by NailBoiz1  [View Original Post]
    Can someone be kind enough to share contact unfo for any if these ladies. I'm not a HX member. Please PM me, thanks.
    Just Google her name dude. She still has that 949 phone number. I'm glad she finally stopped texting me.

  3. #4402
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardAppleby  [View Original Post]
    They are Chinese. They have always been Chinese. They will always be Chinese. None of them are Japanese. It's just marketing.

    Lina was pretty cute and had a nice body for her age. I agree she was one of the best "friends" Mayumi has had in a while. They weren't very friendly by the way. Lina hated Mayumi. Maybe that's why she left early.

    Lina is probably still here somewhere. I should have grabbed her number or wechat.

    I don't know how any of you guys could consider doing anything with Mayumi herself. She's at least 70.
    When I visited mayumi for the first time, I thought I heard her saying Chinese to Lina. However, when I was with Lina alone. She was speaking japanese although it was words and not sentences.

  4. #4401
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    I think the split ups always have to do with money. Lina was drawing in lots of customers and probably wanted more money. I have to give these girls credit. They are in a one bedroom apartment all day and night ready to flip tricks.
    I am in my mid 30's too but she has not blacklisted me. When I saw Lina for the only time, mayumi encouraged me to see Lina instead of herself so I am not sure if money is the issue but it can be as it is quite weird that she can just book a plane ticket back to japan the next day. Anyways, has anyone tried Mayumi then? It seems like she is not quite good?

  5. #4400
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    I think the split ups always have to do with money. Lina was drawing in lots of customers and probably wanted more money. I have to give these girls credit. They are in a one bedroom apartment all day and night ready to flip tricks.
    Can someone be kind enough to share contact unfo for any if these ladies. I'm not a HX member. Please PM me, thanks.

  6. #4399
    Quote Originally Posted by Anontt6  [View Original Post]
    I get the impression Mayumi gets jealous too easily. I saw one of her friends not too long ago and had a good time, but she blacklisted me afterwards. I guess it's because I was too young (I'm mid 30s) for her taste.
    I think the split ups always have to do with money. Lina was drawing in lots of customers and probably wanted more money. I have to give these girls credit. They are in a one bedroom apartment all day and night ready to flip tricks.

  7. #4398
    Quote Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger  [View Original Post]
    My bad I mixed up Lina and Lani's names. I don't know a Lani. Lina is definitely Japanese not Korean. I speak a very limited amount of Japanese (just what you hear in anime LOL) so I said hello how are you in Japanese and she started speaking it thinking I understood her. She also showed me her travel itinerary and she wrote it in Kanji, so 100% Japanese. I suspect she had a falling out with Mayumi and or will pop up advertising elsewhere at a higher rate. Her departure was too abrupt.
    I get the impression Mayumi gets jealous too easily. I saw one of her friends not too long ago and had a good time, but she blacklisted me afterwards. I guess it's because I was too young (I'm mid 30s) for her taste.

  8. #4397

    Lina

    Quote Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger  [View Original Post]
    My bad I mixed up Lina and Lani's names. I don't know a Lani. Lina is definitely Japanese not Korean. I speak a very limited amount of Japanese (just what you hear in anime LOL) so I said hello how are you in Japanese and she started speaking it thinking I understood her. She also showed me her travel itinerary and she wrote it in Kanji, so 100% Japanese. I suspect she had a falling out with Mayumi and or will pop up advertising elsewhere at a higher rate. Her departure was too abrupt. SquirtingSimone retired and moved away and IIRC AB69 got into a really bad accident and was going to make a comeback once she recovered. She did post on HX saying she would be back. She probably did return and is only seeing a few of her regulars but I don't have any firsthand knowledge.
    Something happened as I was scheduled on Thursday to meet with Lina on Friday. Received text from Mayumi Friday only Mayumi only. Inquiring about Lina, she said Lina went back to Japan. Something fishy, but she did mention new friend coming in next week.

  9. #4396

    Mayumi, Lina, and all of Mayumi's friends.

    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeDad  [View Original Post]
    Are they really Japanese? Look like Koreans imitating to be Japanese to me.
    They are Chinese. They have always been Chinese. They will always be Chinese. None of them are Japanese. It's just marketing.

    Lina was pretty cute and had a nice body for her age. I agree she was one of the best "friends" Mayumi has had in a while. They weren't very friendly by the way. Lina hated Mayumi. Maybe that's why she left early.

    Lina is probably still here somewhere. I should have grabbed her number or wechat.

    I don't know how any of you guys could consider doing anything with Mayumi herself. She's at least 70.

  10. #4395

    Lina / Lani Applebottom69 and SquirtingSimone

    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoreHead  [View Original Post]
    What the hell happened to Applebottom69? She was a great fuck and cum dump but when COVID hit she disappeared. Is she still in the hobby?
    My bad I mixed up Lina and Lani's names. I don't know a Lani. Lina is definitely Japanese not Korean. I speak a very limited amount of Japanese (just what you hear in anime LOL) so I said hello how are you in Japanese and she started speaking it thinking I understood her. She also showed me her travel itinerary and she wrote it in Kanji, so 100% Japanese. I suspect she had a falling out with Mayumi and or will pop up advertising elsewhere at a higher rate. Her departure was too abrupt. SquirtingSimone retired and moved away and IIRC AB69 got into a really bad accident and was going to make a comeback once she recovered. She did post on HX saying she would be back. She probably did return and is only seeing a few of her regulars but I don't have any firsthand knowledge.

  11. #4394
    Quote Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger  [View Original Post]
    It's rare for me to go back the following day with a provider. This is only the 3rd time I've ever done that. AppleBottom69 Was such a good fuck that I went back the next day and the other was SquirtingSimone. She was a MILF / Gilf that worked out of her home in Long Beach about 10 years ago. By far the sloppiest BBBJ and best face fuck I've ever had. Nobody even comes close. She would have to replace her sheets after our sessions, that's how sloppy and full of drool she would leave both the sheets and my cock. Too bad she's long gone.
    What the hell happened to Applebottom69? She was a great fuck and cum dump but when COVID hit she disappeared. Is she still in the hobby?

  12. #4393

    Lina

    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeDad  [View Original Post]
    Why are you guys keep calling her lani? It's lina.

    Wow just saw her yesterday and yes I was told too that she would be gone on 1/20.

    How the hell did she just disappear like that?

    Well hopefully she comes back soon. She was very attentive to giving a good service.
    I can't believe she left so fast. I heard the same thing, that she'd be here in January. This is a big loss because she was the best "friend" that Mayumi had in a long time.

  13. #4392
    Quote Originally Posted by KammyMike  [View Original Post]
    Well, Lani went back to Japan.
    Why are you guys keep calling her lani? It's lina.

    Wow just saw her yesterday and yes I was told too that she would be gone on 1/20.

    How the hell did she just disappear like that?

    Well hopefully she comes back soon. She was very attentive to giving a good service.

  14. #4391

    Lani is gone

    Quote Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger  [View Original Post]
    It's rare for me to go back the following day with a provider. This is only the 3rd time I've ever done that. AppleBottom69 Was such a good fuck that I went back the next day and the other was SquirtingSimone. She was a MILF / Gilf that worked out of her home in Long Beach about 10 years ago. By far the sloppiest BBBJ and best face fuck I've ever had. Nobody even comes close. She would have to replace her sheets after our sessions, that's how sloppy and full of drool she would leave both the sheets and my cock. Too bad she's long gone.
    Well, Lani went back to Japan.

  15. #4390
    Quote Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger  [View Original Post]
    It's rare for me to go back the following day with a provider. This is only the 3rd time I've ever done that. AppleBottom69 Was such a good fuck that I went back the next day and the other was SquirtingSimone. She was a MILF / Gilf that worked out of her home in Long Beach about 10 years ago. By far the sloppiest BBBJ and best face fuck I've ever had. Nobody even comes close. She would have to replace her sheets after our sessions, that's how sloppy and full of drool she would leave both the sheets and my cock. Too bad she's long gone.
    I remember Simone. She was indeed a sloppy ****. Still have a recording of myself giving her a facial and some dirty talk. She was indeed a nasty lady. I probably should have visited her more often.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape