Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 358 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 258 308 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 408 458 858 1358 ... LastLast
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 24808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19453

    Calling it how I see it

    Quote Originally Posted by SapFlapClap  [View Original Post]
    Thank you to those of you who shared a helpful reply. There's a lot of stuff on here, and I'm sure that none (OK most) of us aren't logged on 23 hours a day exploring every square inch of the site. To AGuyHere87. Lazy? Maybe. Sounds like you could use some help catching a little fishy. Good luck, sir!
    How is it lots of us found this information ourselves? Hell I found agencies in almost every place I've been with something called a search bar. It is laziness and I'm just calling it how I see it.

  2. #19452

  3. #19451

    Kitty

    This one real or anybody got info?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/106352842

  4. #19450

    I missed out on her

    Quote Originally Posted by Reds08  [View Original Post]
    Toshia was a great time and had a fantastic body for sure. I really don't think that posting is legit. Like you said, she wasn't going to win a spelling bee. There are no spelling errors in that post, and the wording isn't her style. Heard from her 2 years ago, and she had moved to Florida. Doubt that she is back in town.
    Like to know if this is really her. I won't miss this time.

  5. #19449
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Seriously? You're using our site to ask which of our competitors is better? Is that a fucking joke?

    You have posted 19 times in 11 years and this post is asking about our competitors.

    You seriously don't want to do that again.

    A2

  6. #19448
    Quote Originally Posted by Major48  [View Original Post]
    I have done a lot of the AMP stuff but just started checking out the escort sites. There are a bunch that I can tell are obviously scams and some I am not sure of. I see a ton of posts from girls with a 463 area code. I mean a ridiculous amount though would almost make you think 463 was the area code here. Is there a reason for it that I just don't know or should I consider those scammers? Some of them seem legit. They have several months history of posting the same girls pictures.
    463 is an Indy area code. That being said, I'd venture to guess that a lot of them are scammers.

  7. #19447
    Quote Originally Posted by EazyBreezy  [View Original Post]
    I remember seeing her post a lot a few months ago, and it seems like she's back at it. Never had a go with her so does anyone have any experience?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...358/3176891700
    Visited her about 9-10 months ago when she was at Post and I-70. Lots of body damage and had to hear about the drama in her life for far too long. Seemed to have a substance abuse problem also. Would not repeat.

  8. #19446

    Are these 463 numbers scammers

    I have done a lot of the AMP stuff but just started checking out the escort sites. There are a bunch that I can tell are obviously scams and some I am not sure of. I see a ton of posts from girls with a 463 area code. I mean a ridiculous amount though would almost make you think 463 was the area code here. Is there a reason for it that I just don't know or should I consider those scammers? Some of them seem legit. They have several months history of posting the same girls pictures.

  9. #19445
    Quote Originally Posted by SapFlapClap  [View Original Post]
    Goodness. Seems like every girl I'm interested in turns out to show signs of being a scammer, and it's not like I'm going for the super attractive, model types either! I've seen a few posts about "DI" . Seems like that might be a better route? I checked the abbreviation section of the site but didn't see anything listed. Could I trouble someone to send me a massage and educate me on what DI is and how it works? Thanks in advance!
    Thank you to those of you who shared a helpful reply. There's a lot of stuff on here, and I'm sure that none (OK most) of us aren't logged on 23 hours a day exploring every square inch of the site. To AGuyHere87. Lazy? Maybe. Sounds like you could use some help catching a little fishy. Good luck, sir!

  10. #19444

    This sounds accurate

    Quote Originally Posted by Reds08  [View Original Post]
    Toshia was a great time and had a fantastic body for sure. I really don't think that posting is legit. Like you said, she wasn't going to win a spelling bee. There are no spelling errors in that post, and the wording isn't her style. Heard from her 2 years ago, and she had moved to Florida. Doubt that she is back in town.
    This sounds accurate. Seems like I heard from her about a year ago and she was in Crystal River Florida. I don't think she's back up this way.

  11. #19443

    Toshia

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishLaddie  [View Original Post]
    I will say 5-8 years ago, she had one of the best bodies in the game.

    Now, she wasn't going to win a spelling bee, she would ask for you to go to the store before you would meet up.

    She However was built for PSE for sure. She told me go Greek on her when she was in reverse cowgirl, it was amazing.

    Can't think she would be anywhere close to that hot anymore.
    Toshia was a great time and had a fantastic body for sure. I really don't think that posting is legit. Like you said, she wasn't going to win a spelling bee. There are no spelling errors in that post, and the wording isn't her style. Heard from her 2 years ago, and she had moved to Florida. Doubt that she is back in town.

  12. #19442
    Quote Originally Posted by SapFlapClap  [View Original Post]
    Goodness. Seems like every girl I'm interested in turns out to show signs of being a scammer, and it's not like I'm going for the super attractive, model types either! I've seen a few posts about "DI" . Seems like that might be a better route? I checked the abbreviation section of the site but didn't see anything listed. Could I trouble someone to send me a massage and educate me on what DI is and how it works? Thanks in advance!
    They have their own thread at the bottom of Indiana state listing.

  13. #19441

    You realize

    Quote Originally Posted by SapFlapClap  [View Original Post]
    Goodness. Seems like every girl I'm interested in turns out to show signs of being a scammer, and it's not like I'm going for the super attractive, model types either! I've seen a few posts about "DI" . Seems like that might be a better route? I checked the abbreviation section of the site but didn't see anything listed. Could I trouble someone to send me a massage and educate me on what DI is and how it works? Thanks in advance!
    You realize there is literally a whole thread dedicated to DI. Don't be lazy and to the work yourself first.

  14. #19440

    Scams

    Quote Originally Posted by SapFlapClap  [View Original Post]
    Goodness. Seems like every girl I'm interested in turns out to show signs of being a scammer, and it's not like I'm going for the super attractive, model types either! I've seen a few posts about "DI" . Seems like that might be a better route? I checked the abbreviation section of the site but didn't see anything listed. Could I trouble someone to send me a massage and educate me on what DI is and how it works? Thanks in advance!
    They have increased. The more services explicitly offered in the ad and the more it sounds like a foreigner taking a try at English the more you know to not even reach out. But some of the scammers are domestic and it's harder to tell from the ad. Just say no when they ask for deposit. Both the scammers and legit ones are wanting this now. But maybe we can at least get the legit ones to quit asking for it.

  15. #19439

    Di

    Quote Originally Posted by SapFlapClap  [View Original Post]
    Goodness. Seems like every girl I'm interested in turns out to show signs of being a scammer, and it's not like I'm going for the super attractive, model types either! I've seen a few posts about "DI" . Seems like that might be a better route? I checked the abbreviation section of the site but didn't see anything listed. Could I trouble someone to send me a massage and educate me on what DI is and how it works? Thanks in advance!
    Scroll down to section on discreet info. It's an agency.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape