Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 388 of 389 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 LastLast
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 5835
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #30

    Gloria

    Had a recent vist with gloria at LK. She is not the person in photo but doable. She has a little meat on the bones. Standard blue toast and hand wash. Jump in shower to clean and BBBJ preview. Back to bed and I lay face down. She did tuma. I could tell she used a condom on her tonuge, not the best. Had a recent tuma session in LA and was not sure if I should report it to the police or go back again. I flip and she does a long BBBJ session and jumps into 69 position. After 10 min she does some p2 p grinding. Slips on the cover for the main event. She can take a pounding. MP for 30 min and she tapped out. I asked her for BBBJ. Finished with cim. Nice girl but will not repeat.

    On a side note, tried to get into spp but they never responded a little while ago. Are they good on clients and not aceppting new ones?

  2. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpFanatl  [View Original Post]
    When I first started with LK I told the screener I was new, and she had me send a selfie holding up my I'd. Then asked if I was related to any LEO.

    Granted this was over a year ago, and they could be more picky now.
    That was my experience as well. I told them I hadn't kept contact info for any of the providers I met via LC. Passed thru the same screening process.

  3. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by MudBuss15  [View Original Post]
    +2 Agreed. Not into older women but she works it well!
    Is she strictly nuru? Any extras?

  4. #27

    GFE missing in some sessions?

    I thought all the ladies did DFK as part of the higher price paid? I guess I'll have to clarify that before booking. I've used LKATL and haven't been disappointed yet, but its been about a month now so I'll have to visit again soon. Last time was outstanding though, pics were not 100% accurate but lady was still hot. I forget the name though, sorry, but she is not on the website anymore.

    Thanks for setting up this thread, I'm hoping to hit LK again soon so please do post on the current or upcoming lineup. TIA!

    Sam.

  5. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpFanatl  [View Original Post]
    +1 for Ginger, she is awesome. I'm not normally into older women, but DAMN she will give you one of the best releases of your life.
    +2 Agreed. Not into older women but she works it well!

  6. #25

    Off

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAway5837  [View Original Post]
    Tried reaching out today and no response, going to try again in a day or two, booker may be off for holidays or something.
    KBP is off for a few days. Back on Tuesday next week.

  7. #24

    Ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by Machintosh  [View Original Post]
    Ginger Taylor is noob friendly and is open to being a reference. Worth the investment even if not your type.
    +1 for Ginger, she is awesome. I'm not normally into older women, but DAMN she will give you one of the best releases of your life.

  8. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Bslznsiansha  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    I tried to make an appointment at LK today but I'm a first timer with no references (only AMP's and some mongering overseas) and I'm a blue collar worker so I don't use LinkedIn. They've basically told me I need to see other providers first to get references but I was really hoping to schedule with LK today. Any tips or verification work-arounds? I'll make sure to leave a detailed report if I end up seeing an LK girl.
    When I first started with LK I told the screener I was new, and she had me send a selfie holding up my I'd. Then asked if I was related to any LEO.

    Granted this was over a year ago, and they could be more picky now.

  9. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosredna  [View Original Post]
    Had a visit with Gloria. Had a great time myself but looks-wise, she may not hit many of y'alls standards but that's never stopped me from having a good time.

    Took some warming up but felt less mechanical. Certainly better options coming soon but if your in dire need, worth booking with Gloria.
    Ginger Taylor is noob friendly and is open to being a reference. Worth the investment even if not your type.

  10. #21

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by JRTheMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a problem booking recently? They responded very quickly last time but I tried today and no response. Used the new number too.
    Tried reaching out today and no response, going to try again in a day or two, booker may be off for holidays or something.

  11. #20

    LKATL help!

    Hey all,

    I tried to make an appointment at LK today but I'm a first timer with no references (only AMP's and some mongering overseas) and I'm a blue collar worker so I don't use LinkedIn. They've basically told me I need to see other providers first to get references but I was really hoping to schedule with LK today. Any tips or verification work-arounds? I'll make sure to leave a detailed report if I end up seeing an LK girl.

  12. #19

    LK Gloria

    Had a visit with Gloria. Had a great time myself but looks-wise, she may not hit many of y'alls standards but that's never stopped me from having a good time.

    Took some warming up but felt less mechanical. Certainly better options coming soon but if your in dire need, worth booking with Gloria.

  13. #18

    Kbp

    I went to see Lora before Christmas and had to go 2 times to meet her. First time they had a Plumber show up from the complex and they had to cancel for the day. They made it up to me the next time and Lora was seriously one of the best experiences I have had in the hobby. She was INCREDIBLY hot and her service was great. We also had a great conversation even thought her english isn't perfect. Shower fun. And then the special chair service. Her massage is not to sniff at either. The second pop we went over because we were having so much fun in lots of different positions. Finished CIM since we had to hurry to finish on time for me to get back home plus covers sometimes cause me trouble getting over the edge. 10/10 would go see them again.

    Tried to see Bora this week but she is off till next Tuesday. This came straight from the Booker.

  14. #17

    K Ladies

    Great to see this thread. I've dreamed with Yu Hee, Stella, Mi Joo and The infamous "Queen" Lora or Lora Queen recently. They have all provided the best GFE experiences of my life. I literally have been married four times and had countless girlfriends but can honestly say I've never what a true GFE experience is until now. Sounds sad but at least I've finally experienced this in my 70+ years LOL. I rate as follows: Price / Value: 10/10 Location / Apartment / cleanliness: 9/10.

    Ladies listed above: LQ 10/10, Yu Hee 10/10, Mi Joo 9/10, Stella 9/10. Their managers are easy to work with and accommodating I give both agencies 10/10.

  15. #16

    Booking

    Anyone have a problem booking recently? They responded very quickly last time but I tried today and no response. Used the new number too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape