Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,971 to 8,985 of 32178
-
01-01-23 15:24 #23208Senior Member

Posts: 167How to avoid the bait and switch?
I have lost count how many times I made an appointment with a specific girl, even repeated her name to confirm, and then when I arrive, pay, they switch and provide me a different girl for a miserable experience and wasted money. How do you avoid this happening? This has happened so many times it's not even funny.
-
01-01-23 14:16 #23207Senior Member

Posts: 58Pim Thai. Not the same continued
I experienced the same thing. She is a great girl with a terrific body that always delivered for me in the past. Saw her early December and although a super nice NURU massage a HJ was all that was offered at the end which was different from what I had been used too.
Originally Posted by BlueVrod
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-23 09:01 #23206Regular Member

Posts: 9Lily at DF
I had a different experience with Lily about 2 weeks ago. Put $60 on the table ahead of time, and a so-so massage followed. It was a bit repetitive with no teasing. On the flip she went straight to the goods with her right hand, and to my nips with the left. She allowed nursing and OTC downstairs, which she seemed to enjoy. Upon my completion, things got a tad interesting, as she collapsed onto my chest and remained there (facing south) for about 2 minutes. Then she stood up and scooped up the #3 from my stomach with her bare hands. She walked over to the little sink and washed up.
Originally Posted by SuzhiLang
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-23 08:07 #23205Senior Member

Posts: 92Escort vs Massage PARLOR
You would have better luck posting in the correct forum.
Originally Posted by Vitamin2270
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-23 00:48 #23204Senior Member

Posts: 198I think Won opened as a legit spa, and when there I have heard female customers arriving. There will still be occasionally be a therapist there who considers it a legit joint, but I think most realize that some low key extras are where the profit lies. As others have noted the layout limits those services; the most I've done there is HE with nursing.
Originally Posted by DanteDk07
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-22 20:22 #23203Senior Member

Posts: 200No service at Diamond Flash
Diamond Flash has been reviewed here multiple times in the past. In fact, I also had visited Diamond Flash before, so I went in knowing what to expect. However, to my surprise, there is nothing more than a mediocre massage during my visit.
The whole reason I visit Diamond Flash is for the decent massage following by standard finishing, but neither was delivered during my visit.
I was greeted by Kiko, who I recognized from my last visit, at the door, but my provider was another woman named Lily. I asked to focus on certain area of my body for the massage and I asked for more pressure. The massage is mediocre at best, it is more like a body rubbing. Lily didn't focus on the area I asked nor did she applied sufficient pressure. To her credit, she has friendly attitude. Fast forward to the flip, junior was covered by the sheet the whole time. Lily continued to work on my tight with fingers passing by my balls a few times. I was not aroused by this, and she didn't initiate anything further. She didn't ask any question, and I didn't imply or attempt anything (this is because I have visited this shop before and we all know this is a HJ shop). After rubbing my thighs for 5 minutes, she did the hand clap thing and told me that the massage is finished.
I looked at the clock, and it was shorted 5 min. Not a big deal, and I also didn't ask for anything more. Get dress and tipped her on my way out.
I totally didn't expect not getting a HJ. I am not sure what has changed and what causes the extra cautious in giving HJ.
The hr rate has been raised to 70. Also, it appears the owner of this shop also rented the room across the hall. May be it is just used as a storage unit.
-
12-31-22 20:19 #23202Senior Member

Posts: 64Summer time
I've noticed her ads for a cpl months and have been hesitant because she borderline looks TGTBT. Anyone had any experience?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/washi...e/320611567380
-
12-31-22 19:07 #23201Senior Member

Posts: 427As the Year Ends
Wishing a happy New Year to brother and sister hobbyists and the all the MMSs and Massage Technicians.
May all our massages in 2023 be happy!
Always be nice to the ladies.
PA.
-
12-31-22 17:22 #23200Senior Member

Posts: 54Baby Hua's address
I suspect they are trying to confuse those who would shut them down. They have a door camera to check out the potential client.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe123
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-22 17:18 #23199Senior Member

Posts: 220Tiffany
It was $80 for an hour for me. I got the full hour and the massage was decent. I paid $100 extra for her to strip nakid which I really enjoyed. She let me finger bang her.
There are better deals around money wise but over all it was a good experience. No regrests on what I paid.
I think she is hot. Probably the hottest working in a spa in NOVA right now.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-22 17:14 #23198Senior Member

Posts: 45Pim Thai lost her memories
Made an appointment this afternoon for a nice dream after not seeing her for probably a year. Made my way to Mclean to her new addy and to her apartment that she shares with Taiwan Lisa. Pim was happy to see me and I put the donation on the bed $$. This is what I used to give for a massage and bang. After a mediocre massage she just wanted to do a handy. I said what is the problem? She then making excuses that she had a cysts down there and she never do FS. I said since when did you lose your memories? Funny how she turned and acted like she never does it before. Well, that well be my lost and also the last time I go to her.
Shattered dreams!
-
12-31-22 15:19 #23197Senior Member

Posts: 912The address on rubmaps is her studio location. I have seen her there over the summer. She doesn't sit there all day at this location. When someone makes an appointment (and if she isn't at her studio) then she will walk or jump in her car and drives over. She must live close by and has other business ventures she is involved in. Maybe on a particular day she had a friend who wanted to make some $$$ and she offered a double girl session to the other monger and this other location was more convenient.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe123
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-22 13:23 #23196Senior Member

Posts: 79Emma at eden models
Was always curious about her. Might visit her sometime soon.
Does she have dd natural tits? Even bigger?
What are her nipples like?
Fun warm personality?
-
12-31-22 13:16 #23195Senior Member

Posts: 79Thanks for your info on anna. I'm a big fan of big natural tits. So this intrigues me. How big are her naturals? Dd, or even bigger? What are her nipples like?
Originally Posted by PuntaJaco43
[View Original Post]
I've been to won and might have see a similar woman. I remember being with a somewhat tall woman also. I think won massage might not even be an erotic massage joint. My girl was very hesitant to give a hand job.
-
12-31-22 13:07 #23194Senior Member

Posts: 197Candy is very well reviewed the other board
Not disagree but this candy, the one at x4642 has 44 reviews on the other board that are mostly positive. I guess YMMV, like everywhere. Also, a lot of providers figure out the max they can get away with charging and do so, which is good for them but bad for us. --sigh-.
Be safe.
BE.
Originally Posted by Dunnit
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






