Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 16508
-
01-02-23 00:07 #14948Regular Member

Posts: 14I check the area out it was pretty quiet any more specifics you can provide and in return I'll let you know what I find and provide you with digits.
Originally Posted by DontBeObvious
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-23 14:44 #14947Senior Member

Posts: 536Dawn
I've been seeing her out alot hanging out at the corner stores. I'm not sure if she is up to something or not. If anyone has scooped her and dreamed lately pm me details please.
-
01-01-23 09:30 #14946Senior Member

Posts: 51New hunting grounds
I live in fernandina so I like to use 17 all the way to 200. I've been seeing a lot of possible walkers on 17 between duval station and max legget. Well I started using the 2 side street and met mona. 6/10, tiny brunette. Asked about recent activity and she mentioned Main Street between 8 and 60's is really hot so sometime some pigeons fly north for the winter. No digits.
-
01-01-23 09:03 #14945Senior Member

Posts: 58Bleak
It's been slim pickings lately. Not sure what's going on.
-
01-01-23 08:54 #14944Senior Member

Posts: 39New Years Eve Morning Ride
Don't go out much due to slim pickings but decided to cruise Westside yesterday morning (New Years Eve). Started around 5:30 and headed straight to Lenox near Mcduff. Two ladies out but deadbeat walked up so I rolled past. Came back a few minutes and was ready to scoop a dream but got nervous as I typically do, due to traffic. Left for Cahoon. All dead. Lane dead. Commonwealth had a tall walker but someone moved in. I cricked through the streets and was delighted to see she was still there. As I approached for the pickup I realized she was walking static so I passed as well. Made my way back to Lenox and found a lady parking her truck on a side road. She walked out to main road and I moved in. Name is Jen. Dreamed of full service 60 coins covered full service. She allowed my hands to roam freely. Seemed lucid and into it. Nonrushed. Not a perfect body but great for a walker. Face was decent as well. Told me I could do anal for 100 coins in the future. I would repeat but I'm really just tired of the risk. I was nervous the whole time and had a hard time finishing. Nothing to do with her. Keep an eye out for a blonde with a truck parked close is what she told me. I did digits so pm but I'm not on here often. Good luck out there.
-
01-01-23 08:05 #14943Senior Member

Posts: 162A drive through Duval
https://youtube.com/@adrivethroughduval-theorig9989
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
Read the forum. This link has been shared many time as the person has given a visual of all or most of the spots that you have asked for. It is all here fellas. Hooterville, Cahoon, PH and more.
-
01-01-23 05:36 #14942Senior Member

Posts: 250Guaranteed spots?
I'm a Arlington and sin city SW hunter but, those spots are usually dead. Can someone guide me where to look on Lane Avenue, hooterville, cahoon. Pm me or quote this post.
-
12-31-22 21:12 #14941Senior Member

Posts: 58Damn
Originally Posted by Zoinksjax
[View Original Post]
I hope you're ok.
Originally Posted by RawDawg904
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-22 18:25 #14940Senior Member

Posts: 55That's Aubrey. She's not worth it. Won't catch.
Originally Posted by RawDawg904
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-22 16:45 #14939Senior Member

Posts: 229She's gross! Look at those pics. It looked like she might have some perky tits, but probably not.
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-22 16:32 #14938Senior Member

Posts: 536Why you didn't stop her? Looks like easy access.
Originally Posted by RawDawg904
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-22 16:28 #14937Senior Member

Posts: 536Ktg
Caught her last night and she didn't disappoint as usual. She devoured my meat!
-
12-31-22 14:09 #14936Senior Member

Posts: 1247Joanna
Guys,
Just curious if anyone has picked up or experienced the slim woman named Joanna, that walks around the Cahoon area with all the bags. She has dirty blonde hair, fake tits, but lost 120 lbs, so she has stretch marks galore, and skin hanging. There's something odd about that girl, just want to ask about your experience.
-
12-31-22 14:01 #14935Senior Member

Posts: 229This Girl?
Who is this chunky bag of ass walking in Hooterville? She's the only one that I see out today.
-
12-30-22 10:04 #14934Senior Member

Posts: 536Screaming at the grass, lmao. Sounds like a nut case. There's a chic name Kat around lane and the Jax Inn dark brown hair. Fake teeth nose ring, nice little thick body. She's worth dreaming with if you encounter pm me details.
Originally Posted by RawDawg904
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




