Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 339 of 981 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 389 439 839 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 14704
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9634
    Quote Originally Posted by Deeez  [View Original Post]
    All of us Senior Members should get together, find this scumbag and kick his ass.
    Tie his ass up and let her put on a 18" strap on and fuck his colon. LOL. Seriously though that's just terrible. I have known a few that been subject to violence but not that bad.

  2. #9633

    DTP Group

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenyRitch  [View Original Post]
    Now only if that other young chick with the big tits from Dixie's Trailer Park would put up an ad. LOL. I recognized "Eden" immediately from her online porn persona. That DTP group is into some freaky, kinky shit. Must be on meth or some shit because they all look a hot mess and the dude's start sucking each other off in later episodes. Jesus. Local bunch too from what I can gather.
    I would love if I saw an AD for Lexxxi Diamond, she is amazing and totally hot. I would pay some Mario Coins to see her.

  3. #9632
    Senior Member


    Posts: 332
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    The fuck is wrong w assholes. Sometimes w forget the risk to these women. What a POS.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...83986ab125d5f5

    She put pics in her ad.
    All of us Senior Members should get together, find this scumbag and kick his ass.

  4. #9631

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by r2415  [View Original Post]
    sorry, i should have posted more specifics.

    https://callescort.org/727-899-5890
    "41" lmao.

  5. #9630
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1000

    That gives me a thought

    Perhaps we should inquire as to the location of any NarCan just in case? Wistfully Ajdal out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    I get that impression sometimes. The good thing is she is not "on the clock" so you are not rushed so I usually have friendly convo with her and some other things before getting started. She has a good sense of humor, easy to talk to and I like her laugh LOL. I am sure some, maybe many just want to fill a hole bust and go.

    Yes, seem the same but I was more on the point of at least if there was some activity going on in there she was not on the way to meet Jesus. The few times I was referring to I was worried about her. If something bad happened how would you know what the hell could you do. And when. I certainly would hate for something bad to happen.

  6. #9629
    Quote Originally Posted by Xander12  [View Original Post]
    Used to go by her porn name, Mystick Moons on tryst. Wants a hefty deposit up front and is charging Eros rates for saggy tits and vague service. She is pushy and wants to control the entire transaction, deposit, etc. Avoid at all costs.

    https://tryst.link/escort/edensgarden
    Now only if that other young chick with the big tits from Dixie's Trailer Park would put up an ad. LOL. I recognized "Eden" immediately from her online porn persona. That DTP group is into some freaky, kinky shit. Must be on meth or some shit because they all look a hot mess and the dude's start sucking each other off in later episodes. Jesus. Local bunch too from what I can gather.

  7. #9628

    Eden- Avoid at all costs

    Used to go by her porn name, Mystick Moons on tryst. Wants a hefty deposit up front and is charging Eros rates for saggy tits and vague service. She is pushy and wants to control the entire transaction, deposit, etc. Avoid at all costs.

    https://tryst.link/escort/edensgarden

  8. #9627

    Got lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by CBoySteve  [View Original Post]
    Had her over for an outcall about 5 years ago. NEVER AGAIN! Tried to steal my phone didn't hit her but had to psychially dominate her to pry my phone out of her hand then tried to grab a guitar I had sitting by the door on her way out and that was after she tried cutting a 30 min date to 5 min and started demanding payment.
    Wow thanks for sharing your experience with her!

    I guess I got lucky because I saw her at her incall, (a room in someone's house) thank goodness that I never had her come over!

  9. #9626

    Don't do it

    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaSon813  [View Original Post]
    Had her over for an outcall about 5 years ago. NEVER AGAIN! Tried to steal my phone didn't hit her but had to psychially dominate her to pry my phone out of her hand then tried to grab a guitar I had sitting by the door on her way out and that was after she tried cutting a 30 min date to 5 min and started demanding payment.

  10. #9625

    Damn Bella took a beating

    The fuck is wrong w assholes. Sometimes w forget the risk to these women. What a POS.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...83986ab125d5f5

    She put pics in her ad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 63d32265ac64df1a75f4d87db3e6220b_f.jpg‎  

  11. #9624

    Clearwater Amanda

    I used to be a regular of hers. She is the petite spinner with an India style face. I heard that she is doing selective dating, and if I can't get her number I at least would like to know how she's doing.

    She is one of those that once she gets to know you the mor GFE she can be. PM me if you like.

  12. #9623

    Oldie but a Goodie

    Quote Originally Posted by R2415  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I should have posted more specifics.

    https://callescort.org/727-899-5890
    Been around a few years. Good BBBJCIM, with some health issues and limited on positions. Usually in a Notel along the 19 corridor. Can be paranoid at first, but other wise nice older lady, for nice rates. I usually hit her if nothing else is available, but the last year I have been positioned more for Tampa, and occasional Palm Harbor providers.

  13. #9622
    Senior Member


    Posts: 326

    Raine

    Finally saw her.

    She is also posting on WYP. I almost put this post in SB but she is reviewed on this thread many times.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...jarwL5vyV3b61r

    I almost blew her off after our initial conversation. But she called me back the next day, apologized, and sounded completely with it. So I went for a visit. Reminded me of an ex except I got to escape the downside.

    Hotel room was clean, she was freshly showered and has a very sweet kitty.

    I would agree with the Bipolar diagnosis but right now she is in a manic phase and quite fun.

    Her weirdest rule is she won't get on top on a first visit. I'll revisit so I can have her ride.

  14. #9621
    Quote Originally Posted by JingJing  [View Original Post]
    If it was a matter of paying her 200 to have a dream I wouldn't go to this trouble. I have been talking online to her for 15 months and she has all the red flags of a scammer. A few days ago she revealed that she used to 'Do hookups for money" she has been super secretive and I am hoping to go around her for some info. So far no luck even on all the catfish sites. I found 2 dating profiles which were more like hooker ads. Here are a couple that are less processed.
    This photon of a single girl is not a worker. She is from st Pete but is living in new York now. She graduated 10 years ago from high school.

  15. #9620

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Juggalo27  [View Original Post]
    In my opinion, which I will add that you asked for, every one of those pics are so fake! I don't think have even exists. If she is real than you would have to post some photos that are not extremely filtered and altered. Especially if you are asking if we remember her from 2014. I know that I divorced in 2013 so I was spending way too much time browsing the hobby. Back then we had Heather who moved to Vegas. We had Descreet Meets with Kylie and visiting would be LoraLeigh Lei So my opinion is you have a scammer on your hands.
    If it was a matter of paying her 200 to have a dream I wouldn't go to this trouble. I have been talking online to her for 15 months and she has all the red flags of a scammer. A few days ago she revealed that she used to 'Do hookups for money" she has been super secretive and I am hoping to go around her for some info. So far no luck even on all the catfish sites. I found 2 dating profiles which were more like hooker ads. Here are a couple that are less processed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5894.PNG (2).jpg‎   Screenshot_20221027-011755_Gallery (1).jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape