Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11314
    Quote Originally Posted by MJS3000  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any recent experience with Shiva? Responded to a craigslist ad https://boston.craigslist.org/nos/bts/7570394176.html and was then sent to her Tryst page https://tryst.link/massage/island_girl_tantra.

    The phone number provided was not the same on her website and said location is in Lynn not Malden. Saw a review last month saying she was visited in Malden.

    Thanks.
    I've never seen her. But, of all the women I've seen in Malden, Lynn and anywhere north has been bad. Others may have better experience. But, not me. 2 balloons is a bit high. But, perhaps it includes the finish and topless maybe?

  2. #11313

    Leeza

    Quote Originally Posted by BboyHeyMan  [View Original Post]
    I saw leeza for the first time ever a few weeks ago. She said I could touch but no grabbing. Might be a YMMV thing but she was ok with what I was doing.
    Honestly, she does nothing for me physically. I'm almost hesitant to go now because it would be awkward if she offered that and I said "nah, I'm good". Her rubs are next-level, I'd rather lay there and enjoy.

  3. #11312

    Shiva

    Anyone have any recent experience with Shiva? Responded to a craigslist ad https://boston.craigslist.org/nos/bts/7570394176.html and was then sent to her Tryst page https://tryst.link/massage/island_girl_tantra.

    The phone number provided was not the same on her website and said location is in Lynn not Malden. Saw a review last month saying she was visited in Malden.

    Thanks.

  4. #11311
    Quote Originally Posted by BboyHeyMan  [View Original Post]
    I saw leeza for the first time ever a few weeks ago. She said I could touch but no grabbing. Might be a YMMV thing but she was ok with what I was doing.
    You mean over her bra? She has always allowed that, but if she goes topless that would be a new option.

  5. #11310

    Leeza

    Quote Originally Posted by ThroatMonger69  [View Original Post]
    Just so you know, Leeza is letting guys play with her big juicy titties. Come one come all. Bring your extra 💰.

    Merry Christmas!

    -Throat.
    I saw leeza for the first time ever a few weeks ago. She said I could touch but no grabbing. Might be a YMMV thing but she was ok with what I was doing.

  6. #11309

    Leeza

    Quote Originally Posted by ThroatMonger69  [View Original Post]
    Just so you know, Leeza is letting guys play with her big juicy titties. Come one come all. Bring your extra 💰.

    Merry Christmas!

    -Throat.
    We don't go to Leeza for those boobs. We go there to get a HJ from a master and the easiest conversation you will ever have with a provider. She is Mecca for a monger, not a sex toy. I recommend everyone makes the trip at least once and see for yourself. Dw.

  7. #11308
    Quote Originally Posted by FourNik8  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. I've been on hiatus for a while and was wondering what the Mandela white girls situation is. I loved Sandra (the gorgeous blond) and Terri, but I'm guessing they're gone by now.
    It would be nice to talk with an American girl.

    Feel free to PM if you don't want to take up space here.
    Most are still there! Some have limited days / hours. But, for the most part, the Caucasian women from old are still there. The only ones that I know that isn't there anymore is Kit. I do agree that a normal conversation during a massage goes a long way.

  8. #11307

    Leeza now utc

    Quote Originally Posted by ThroatMonger69  [View Original Post]
    Just so you know, Leeza is letting guys play with her big juicy titties. Come one come all. Bring your extra 💰.

    Merry Christmas!

    -Throat.
    So just to be clear, that was your experience? Or she told you to pass along the word to the fellow mongers because she has always been NO to utc touching up top or anywhere else! The only way I would want to play with them is if she set them free, not interested in over the clothes playing.

  9. #11306

    Mandela

    Hey guys. I've been on hiatus for a while and was wondering what the Mandela white girls situation is. I loved Sandra (the gorgeous blond) and Terri, but I'm guessing they're gone by now.

    I'm definitely in their system, but I don't want to sound racist. It would be nice to talk with an American girl.

    Feel free to PM if you don't want to take up space here.

  10. #11305

    Leeza

    Just so you know, Leeza is letting guys play with her big juicy titties. Come one come all. Bring your extra 💰.

    Merry Christmas!

    -Throat.

  11. #11304

    Weymouth

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyGuy44  [View Original Post]
    I've emailed her a couple times because she is close to my work and cheap price point. Never heard back.

  12. #11303

    Eliza

    Has anyone seen Eliza in Malden before? Was looking to set an appointment up but no reply.

    https://adultsearch.com/massachusett...y-rubs/2342821

  13. #11302

    Pamela

    Very attractive lady. She said she was 28 massage was good. Yep only 1 shot as stated below. After she takes you to the shower and you shower with her. It's a tiny shower too so you are right next to each other. Got hard again and was rubbing my dick all over her ass. Her ass by the way is amazing. 300 though for no sex, asked and she said no. Very nice person good personality but Probably won't go back due to it being 300 for 1 shot. Touched her all over though and sucked on her tits as well as rubbed her clit and asshole.

  14. #11301
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Nasty

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyGuy44  [View Original Post]
    But you know these are desperate times when someone asks about a dude in makeup I guess.

  15. #11300
    Quote Originally Posted by BboyHeyMan  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. Thinking of trying her out soon. Does Pamela offer 2 pops?
    Went to see her this morning and she is very good in the massage bro. I took the Nuru and enjoyed it mostly and agree with other reviews. For some reason, my venmo didn't work and I took her outside for withdrawing cash. She is friendly and understanding.

    To your question, only one pop at the end of massage bro. Shower is good and she doesn't reject the touching. YMMV though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape