Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 418 of 907 FirstFirst ... 318 368 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 468 518 ... LastLast
Results 6,256 to 6,270 of 13591
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7336

    Ms. Tiffany

    I remember seeing reviews on them and a few other sites for Ms. Tiffany, and only found positive ones. When I seen her ad I was pretty hopeful it'd be a good time. I really don't know how to rate my time as it was a very mixed bag. Contact was quick, but not super smooth. Her ad has her general location, so once I was there I asked for specifics. She called and told me the address, but it was hard to hear so I asked for a text. She wouldn't text it over, and it took a few calls back and forth to find the place. Looking back now I can't believe I went through with it. The incall location was a small house with all of the windows knocked out, and it took multiple calls for her to answer the door. I almost left, but she let me in right as I turned to go. Once inside the house was clean. She is definitely not a clock watcher, and we went well over time before I said I needed to go. She was open to all of my requests, and I genuinely had a good time. She seems pretty nice. Just down on her luck. I probably won't visit again due to the location and building, but I could see myself getting a room and having her come to me. It was a pretty conflicting experience.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/105269063
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a42f869a8a840b3a9eb789535526ebaa_f.jpg‎  

  2. #7335

    Anybody? Looks TGTBT

    Anybody tried this one out? My spidey senses are tingling but she looks incredible.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cda14bae37ed31e8c5a48dbc73e2e065_f.jpg‎  

  3. #7334

    Not surprised!

    Quote Originally Posted by GoDeeper1234  [View Original Post]
    Don't try to purchase any content from her! She won't send it to you!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/106167282
    Seriously not surprised this happened considering her track record. But if she does send, feel free to share!!

  4. #7333

    Hope

    Quote Originally Posted by TuPapiEnRabo  [View Original Post]
    Monger stay safe and don't risk it with her, a lot of us got caught up in the moment. It is not worth it to risk it for someone who really doesn't care care about her own health and likes to be cream by everyone LOL.

    Anyways.

    I saw cosy last week and let me tell you something she is amazing and a lot of fun since we both speak Spanish communication was key, I was there for hh and we ended up having a few drinks and ate something that she was making. I will definitely see her again.

    Why'all stay safe mongers, I got tested last week and I came out clean and will not risk it anymore it really not worth it. Praise the lord LOL.
    I'm hearing a lot about hope what happened did she get pregnant or something?

  5. #7332

    Hope & cosy

    Monger stay safe and don't risk it with her, a lot of us got caught up in the moment. It is not worth it to risk it for someone who really doesn't care care about her own health and likes to be cream by everyone LOL.

    Anyways.

    I saw cosy last week and let me tell you something she is amazing and a lot of fun since we both speak Spanish communication was key, I was there for hh and we ended up having a few drinks and ate something that she was making. I will definitely see her again.

    Why'all stay safe mongers, I got tested last week and I came out clean and will not risk it anymore it really not worth it. Praise the lord LOL.

  6. #7331

    Danger

    Don't try to purchase any content from her! She won't send it to you!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/106167282

  7. #7330

    Some real GOD ones!

    Just thinking about my experiences from the past and present. I use to be on her often but not much I. The last several years. Wanted to put out a list of greats:

    1. VIV and she is back.

    2. Bella is active and awesome.

    3. Mai not sure if still around.

    4. Goddess Hailey RIP.

    These are the ones that you can't say enough about. They were all like a girlfriend / lover and never ever disappointed. You just couldn't go wrong!

  8. #7329
    I only took the plunge because I saw she had a profile on PrivateDelights. I was also intrigued and decided to TOFTT. I texted her and she let me know she was available. She sent me the address.

    Looks pretty hot. She has the one video in that ad of her doing BBFS. Did you inquire about BBFS being available? Think it is for the right price? I've been wanting to try RS but trying to decide who to see. Several look very good but also would take better more fun service over a slightly more attractive provider.

  9. #7328
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 2
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  10. #7327

    Viv

    Can someone DM me contact info. Thanks.

  11. #7326

    Viv

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocturne  [View Original Post]
    Yep, that's her. Looks like the line is going to be very long! Oh well. Guess I'm spending enough on my other regulars that I shouldn't bemoan and miss her return.
    Thanks for the info. Glad she is back.

  12. #7325

    Aspen

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/106067402

    I just noticed that a lot of reviews I've left over the years are no longer archived. Not exactly sure what's up with that. I'm going to chalk it up to old age.

    I had Aspen over for a outcall awhile ago (1.5 yrs) when she was advertising the "No Limits" ad. She also used too advertise gang bangs. Well if she is anything like she was before she's got quite a few limits!

    She is definitely heavier than her pictures would indicate. After about 5 minutes in with her I realized she was a couple fries short of a happy meal. Her skills were terrible and she was just problematic.

    I had to ask her to leave on several occasions and she started crying about her difficulties with life. She really made feel uncomfortable.

    If you are wanting a problem at your house then she's your girl. I would give this one a Hell No Never Again!

  13. #7324

    Molly=Not worth it!

    Quote Originally Posted by MikePronin  [View Original Post]
    I seem molly to a couple of time. To be exact. I Seen her 4 time and all 4 time was terrible. First she tried to get me on. I paid for an hour. But when I got there at the hotel. It was checkout time and she tried to make it a quickie.

    After that I posted a bad review. (When you could post reviews on LC without all the bullshit now) She text me and said she will make it up if I see her again. And take half because of the first session didn't go well.

    That was bad too. The second one she acted like I was her best friend. Telling story's and bullshit an kept procrastinated the whole time. When we started to get it on. She once again trying to be quick. And when I called her out on it. She said you've been her over an hour.

    Now guys, I wasn't there over an hour on my time. She was doing her hair and doing her nails and telling me long ass story.

    I kept trying to get her to start. So she thought her hour is my hours, fuck no!

    My hour is 15 min to get the jitters out the way and at least 20 to 30 min of fun. And then maybe chill time or a second round is possible. But I never pressure second rounds.
    Saw Molly awhile back for a outcall. She was considerably heavier than her pictures. I had a horrible experience with her (she nodded off)! I thought I had left a review on her but I guess I did not. I definitely would not see her again and highly recommend not to see her.

  14. #7323

    Kendra

    Any info on this one? I've searched the board and not found any info on her. Her ad indicates she was around in 2013. My math has her at 17 in 2013.

    She's a cutie for sure (at least her pictures are).

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/106061925

  15. #7322
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyDaytona  [View Original Post]
    Viv is back! Pm me for info.
    Mail box is full. Feel free to DM number. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape