Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,571 to 9,585 of 37368
-
12-28-22 22:04 #27798Senior Member

Posts: 220https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/665857617578
Originally Posted by NeedPleasing
[View Original Post]
There are a few old reliables still around. I've enjoyed this lady a few times. Lynn is still around as well and it's hard to beat her customer service. Then you have Tiffany on JD with the long black hair. So it's thin but a few long timers around still. I’m still trying to see Smoke again but she’s still out the game.
-
12-28-22 18:52 #27797Senior Member

Posts: 1449Seen Bianca and I do agree fantastic body and was in my top 10 dates of all time. That ass is outstanding. Be safe.
Originally Posted by Greg254
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-22 18:41 #27796Regular Member

Posts: 15Was talking to her last week. Said $$$ hhr $$ hr.
Originally Posted by TwistedMetal
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-22 18:40 #27795Regular Member

Posts: 18Julie Bianca
Thanks for the review Greg254. I was hesitant to pull the trigger because 3 providers were using the same number (Kate, Julie, and Steff). Most likely their handler.
I think they quoted 5 bills. Was Julie GFE or BBJ?
Originally Posted by Greg254
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-22 18:28 #27794Senior Member

Posts: 201Another Monger Says Scam
Post #27600 says scam so be careful if you do.
Originally Posted by Postin
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-22 17:17 #27793Regular Member

Posts: 15Faith, YMMV
Definitely a hot girl with a tight body. She was a little hard to get ahold of for me. Uninspired and unmotivated when it came time.
Originally Posted by Postin
[View Original Post]
She was asking only $ when I dreamt about her. Wouldn't do that or what she's asking in this ad again.
Has been known to take money for content and not deliver.
YMMV. I wouldn't seek her out again, but when I've ran into her on midlo my little head starts to talk. Guess it's the body for me.
-
12-28-22 16:11 #27792Senior Member

Posts: 316And what was the damage? It doesn't say in the ad.
Originally Posted by Greg254
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-22 16:09 #27791Senior Member

Posts: 417Anybody seen this gal
Saw the ad and liked it. Has anyone taken the plunge, so to speak?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...0/722153548753
-
12-28-22 14:35 #27790Senior Member

Posts: 119Last week I was texting Kate (https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6346405.htm) but when I ended up there it was Julie / Bianca (https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1552253.htm).
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
Julie / Bianca looked exactly like the photos and was 100% worth the time. Incall was in a great location.
-
12-28-22 14:07 #27789Senior Member

Posts: 192Xxx-6096
Anyone have any experience with the eros Girls that are in Richmond? Specifically the ones advertising with the last for of the number 6096. I'm wondering if it is worth it.
-
12-28-22 13:37 #27788Senior Member

Posts: 119Jade.
Is this the same girl?
Originally Posted by SkidMarks
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/553868932315
She wants a deposit, but I’m not doing that for a random. Anyone else know her?
-
12-28-22 12:57 #27787Senior Member

Posts: 119Chelsea the snow bunny
https://tryst.link/escort/chelsealuvv
Contacted her today. Strange her ad says she's still in Texas until tomorrow but she's claimed to be in town already and was adamant on deposit. Be careful, could be nothin, could be a deposit scammer, I won't be messing with her though.
-
12-28-22 12:42 #27786Senior Member

Posts: 119I've seen her before. Pics were accurate, she was decent lay, if not a bit mechancial, and she traveled with one of those little rat dogs. And she was 1-and-done.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
Overall, I'd do it again but I haven't rushed back.
There's a pricey one just popped up again. I saw her about a year ago, and I'm thinking about doing that again. She was smoking hot, and great all around, but she was also a 1-and-doner.
https://tryst.link/escort/jenna-696
-
12-28-22 12:24 #27785Senior Member

Posts: 56Jasmine
I try to see Jasmine whenever she rolls through town. Great girl, definition of a pawg.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
I think she looks better IRL than in her pics, and the pics look good. Everything covered, which is fine by me, and she can seriously take a D. Head-game is decent, in my experience no DT on the menu. But let's be honest, if you're seeing her, you're going to want to finish yourself off clapping those cheeks.
Also, her rates are in the Eros girl range, though worth it in my opinion.
-
12-28-22 10:05 #27784Senior Member

Posts: 316Jazzy
Real and exactly like her pics. Beautiful skin and face. As far as service I felt it was a bit GPS. I mean she did the job but for the price and not being GFE (by GFE I DO NOT mean BBFS) it just felt like she was giving you the pleasure of being in her company.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






