Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 497 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 397 447 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 547 597 997 1497 ... LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,455 of 25721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18281

    Be careful

    They have strict policies about pay for play. If they even get an inkling that she's a escort you will be out the door. Whether it's OS or Sinday they don't joke around with the rules. It is cheaper for a couple than single male. So just pretend she's your partner.

    Sophia knows I have always wanted to go to a sex club but the wife not interested. Sophia is prepossessing, she take a light belt spanking. She also wants to visit a sex club in the area; maybe dinner. Sounds, like maybe I should take her up on the spanking and sex club visit. Told her we go to dinner, she is going to dress sexy, short dress no panties. Sophia says yes daddy. Whatever I need to do to "suckup" and get out of the dog house.

    With this being said, if I decided to give Sophia a belt spanking, dinner and the sex club I'll report. I obviously will not be saying which club we visit. Obviously escorts are not permitted to visit sexy clubs. So I will not be saying wich club (s) we visit.

    Sophia is still Blue approved and a good time. I'm going to make her wait and wonder. I'm going to go tonight. Just let her ponder her bad behavior.

    Blue.

  2. #18280

    That girl final update

    Quote Originally Posted by OneUglyDude;6273112[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/ohio/dayton/106066365[/URL]
    100 percent scammer. Demanding a confirmation booking fee before she will give room number.

  3. #18279
    Quote Originally Posted by OneUglyDude;6273112[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/ohio/dayton/106066365[/URL]
    Also, a quick image search of the first pic of her selfie in the bathroom reveals that there's Listcrawler ads from cities like Little Rock and CallEscort ads from Columbus Ohio, Knoxville and Minneapolis.

  4. #18278
    Quote Originally Posted by OneUglyDude;6273112[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/ohio/dayton/106066365[/URL]
    Escort Alligator ads are usually fake / scams. Like 90% of the numbers don't even have the 937 area code. They usually have either Columbus, Cincinnati or Cleveland area codes so that's already a red flag. Another thing is that they're usually TGTBT. Pics of * models or whatever and they're also used for other fake ads for other cities on the site (a quick image search reveals that) and lastly they primarily focus on advertising some random Snapchat account which goes without saying DO NOT add them if you have Snapchat.

    TL: DR Don't ever use Escort Alligator. 99% of the time the ads are likely a scam. The only legit ones I've seen are ones I've also seen on STG.

  5. #18277

    This gal update

    Quote Originally Posted by OneUglyDude;6273112[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/ohio/dayton/106066365[/URL]
    Gave an address finally. Location was on Wright-Patt. So, sounds like a scammer that just googled a hotel and came up with one on the base.

  6. #18276

    This gal

    Quote Originally Posted by OneUglyDude;6273112[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/ohio/dayton/106066365[/URL]
    Did you text the number in the ad? I did. Responded with rates quickly but failed to answer the other two questions I asked. Playing out like a scam.

  7. #18275

  8. #18274

    Sophia was upset, final agrees to light belt spanking

    I have been working on new to the game college co-ed. A true UTR never advertised never did pay to play.

    So I decided to cancel my weekly date with Sophia. I called, told her, I would not be able to visit.

    First, this co-ed is not at all ready for you horn dogs yet. She isn't even sure if she will ever be ready. Blue is enjoying this young, shy, girl.
    I was talking to Sophia; canceling my visit. The co-ed was polishing my knob. The new girl was definitely doing a great job. Get a cock in her mouth, per pants and top off, shyness starting to go away.

    The new gal goes deep. She is also a pretty noisy cocksucker. I blew, a huge load and caught the co-ed off guard. She did swollow most of the load. She began to laugh outlound. Full disclosure, she went right back to work cleaning Blue's cock. Sophia overheard and asked if I had another girl filling in for her?

    I say, yep. Sophia became a little agitated and didn't like some other escort getting what she procieved as her cash. Told Sophia politely.

    I would see whomever I wanted; whenever I wanted. Sophia says fine and hangs up.

    I text her a few times and she didn't answer. I sent her a text. Basically told her, I would visit whomever I wanted. If she chose not to be in the rotation then so be it. Blue has said many times, I report the food the bad and the ugly. True Blue reviews, no white knighting. This includes Sophia or any other lady.

    So today, I receive the following text and photos from Sophia.

    I'm sorry daddy, I realize ya see other escorts besides me. I was upset that you canceled on me and I lost money.

    Sophia says, I was a naughty girl. I want to start with some belt spanking play with you. I had left my belt at Sophia's house last time I visited. Figured I'd pick it up next visit.

    The pics she sent, belonged to me. Sophia says, come spank me tonight daddy. Sophia, also said, I know your birthday is coming up soon. She understands I'll be with wife, daughter and close family on the actual day.

    Sophia knows I have always wanted to go to a sex club but the wife not interested. Sophia is prepossessing, she take a light belt spanking. She also wants to visit a sex club in the area; maybe dinner. Sounds, like maybe I should take her up on the spanking and sex club visit. Told her we go to dinner, she is going to dress sexy, short dress no panties. Sophia says yes daddy. Whatever I need to do to "suckup" and get out of the dog house.

    With this being said, if I decided to give Sophia a belt spanking, dinner and the sex club I'll report. I obviously will not be saying which club we visit. Obviously escorts are not permitted to visit sexy clubs. So I will not be saying wich club (s) we visit.

    Sophia is still Blue approved and a good time. I'm going to make her wait and wonder. I'm going to go tonight. Just let her ponder her bad behavior.

    Blue.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1672271024389.jpg‎   1672271014363.jpg‎   1672271007501.jpg‎  

  9. #18273

    Link please

    Link please.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBurrow  [View Original Post]
    "🤤hott mature & sophisticated MILF. I'm waiting 4 you!!"

    Any info has anyone seen her? Thanks.

  10. #18272

    Any info on the

    "🤤hott mature & sophisticated MILF. I'm waiting 4 you!!"

    Any info has anyone seen her? Thanks.

  11. #18271

    Maneater

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDaytimer  [View Original Post]
    Does she have a new location. Her apartment was to be vacated by now.
    She moved this week, east side closer to downtown Dayton. Haven't visited yet but she sent me some pics, looks nice. She also asked me to post an update here but can't recall the specifics and didn't save the message. Guess I fail.

  12. #18270

    Maneater

    Does she have a new location. Her apartment was to be vacated by now.

  13. #18269
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlue314  [View Original Post]

    This is the Blues line up. I have had numerous requests to see the stable. Blue's stable only contains naughty daddy's girls! . I've had all of them, in the last 4 to 6 months . Some of the pics are not completely update.

    Unfortunately the Blue stable is not reliable with communications, phones and the like. There are a few that I didn't post pics of cause i either could find pics or I just ran out of time or space. Ratings will include, communications, appearance, service, spit or swollow, no rush, positions offered and if they are Blue approved or not.

    Blue.
    The last two blondes are interesting.

  14. #18268

    Caitlyn has an incall for now

    I had a pleasant visit with Ms Cait tonight. Been a couple of months since I had seen her because she hasn't had a place but she's got a room now. I neglected to ask her for how long, but other things were coming up and it slipped my mind.

    I know some of you have mixed reviews about her, and I'm not trying to white knight. Just saying we seem to click, I've never had a bad time with her.

    She's got her big scary dog, so watch out. LOL. You might get kissed to death.

  15. #18267

    CoachLane

    Quote Originally Posted by CoachLane  [View Original Post]
    Seen her twice. Beautiful. Easy time! Must see.
    Quote Originally Posted by CoachLane  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this lady?? Looking for reviews. She is workin south of town.
    You have 10 posts. One of which is supposedly a review. The other posts you have written have done nothing other than to ask other members here for contact info. If you want contact info, do yourself and everyone else here a favor: share some honest and real reviews. You will get no where if you just come here asking us for contact info.

    Reviewing yourself does not help your case either. Good luck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape