Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,821 to 5,825 of 5825
-
12-28-22 20:15 #5Senior Member

Posts: 108Awesome
Love this new thread, and I hope to contribute to it.
Briana from LK was my ATF, I also spent time with CL, Terra and Daphne.
I have not taken the plunge with KBP yet, but am considering it.
-
12-28-22 20:10 #4Senior Member

Posts: 79Great
The more the merrier!
Originally Posted by Nosredna
[View Original Post]
I am wondering if Gloria at LK is the famous Gloria based out of Philly. The pictures are not the ones she usually uses.
So it makes me think this is a different Gloria.
-
12-28-22 19:29 #3Senior Member

Posts: 44Appreciate the new thread
Long time lurker but happy to help contribute to the agency discussion. Can't wait to see Yu-hee when she comes back around for Lkatl in the new year, whenever that may be.
Thinking about taking the plunge for KBP soon and go through their screening.
-
12-28-22 13:43 #2Senior Member

Posts: 79Agency Discussion and Reviews
Starting a new thread from the escort thread.
To post about the local agencies and post reviews.
This is similar to other cities.
So that being said.
First post!
Also Bora from KBP is quite the hottie! 376070 to those who want to check her out there.
Thanks!
-
12-31-99 11:00 #1Administrator

Posts: 5312Thread Starter












Reply With Quote




