Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 330 of 871 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 380 430 830 ... LastLast
Results 4,936 to 4,950 of 13064
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8129
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977
    Quote Originally Posted by Socalox  [View Original Post]
    Could you share the name and location? Pm is ok.
    You can google 815X health center.

    If you fuck the hot black gal or the white one, please post a review.

  2. #8128
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I have not been to 8155 in like six months. As Yogi berra said, no one goes there any more it is too crowded.

    I was there last late on a Sunday night. Two guys were told to take piss outside because the shitter was busy. I had to see some really gross fucken guys come out with a monger smile and I prolly fucked the girl next.

    But it is the best bad option out there.
    Could you share the name and location? Pm is ok.

  3. #8127
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Heavena

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRude  [View Original Post]
    Heavana on the second floor. $75 for the hr then $50 for the time.

    Use the promo code: Pricilla for a free half bottle of water.

    Luxe is $55 for the hour and $60 tip.
    Have never been to this second floor joint, but it seems like a risk of getting a legit massage form a nasty Asian grannie.

  4. #8126
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Casuistry

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    She's pretty hott, but I want to know who here is giving her 200 for her just to take off her top?? She wouldn't negotiate or anything. I didn't budge also and just got the basic HJ. I will stick with Shireen since she nice perky tits and has alot better attitude and she showed me her tits and I was able to play with them and touch her pussy outside for 80 bucks.
    In many forms of logic, the method is to reason not from the outcome in search of a reason, but rather to reason from the principle that could lead to the outcome.

    Let's take daisy. I am a tough grader. Daisy is objectively hot. She has a tremendous thigh gap, a preternatural ass, a flat as the earth (it is not round) tummy. She has a pronounced collar bone. I did not pay attention but I am sure her ankles are bony. I am not a big fan of thai women's faces, but I would be more than willing to nut on her face. She is that pretty.

    Now, the owners of this place are totally mercenary and all attitude and no gratitude. They are running this on the total cheap. They do not even have the stolen Sheraton towels that goldfinger uses. They put a fucken half table cloth you see at voting centers over your ass. The owners are young and peak to the zoomer / millenial demographic. They are the westside equivalent of a fig pimp.

    As for daisy, she is young and has the comportment of all these young girls. In most of the cases, the work being done on highly successful mongers such as myself (I was just given a promotion to oversee both fish and meat at my vons) is done to support a loser boyfriend who either was an NFL receiver with no money, a guy who robbed a bank on a Vespa, or a guy who live at home with his parents and has 30,000 dollars of judgments against him from credit card companies.

    So now take a hot girl, with owners that are totally corrupt and a girl who has a shit demeanor.

    Now, look at the mongersphere. The tripe on the hot young Asian forum and the absolute folderol of the refugees from that forum show that guys will pay top dollar for MP grace C meat.

    I know, I have paid that. I regularly went to goldfinger and paid 50 or 60 to the house and I never went below 80 on the tip and went up to 100 if clothes came off.

    So, with these principle in mind, daisy does not want your hands on her tits. She is much more willing to take 80 and just rub you out while looking away, than have to even bother negotiating. If she negotiated it would mean she is actually engaging in the work. This way, it is 80 for a handie and 200 to feel her tits. You do not like it, as they say, TS.

    So, as they say, hate the game and the players. It is what it is. I have boycotted the place and I would easily drag my balls over broken glass to hear daisy fart on the phone.

    So.

  5. #8125

    Daisy at Former Aroma Spa

    She's pretty hott, but I want to know who here is giving her 200 for her just to take off her top?? She wouldn't negotiate or anything. I didn't budge also and just got the basic HJ. I will stick with Shireen since she nice perky tits and has alot better attitude and she showed me her tits and I was able to play with them and touch her pussy outside for 80 bucks.

  6. #8124

    Yo

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    I have seen BeBe but not working today until Friday any info on other girls working there??

    Thanks CM pm is fine.
    Just sent you a message. Where is this place? I'm willing to go investigate, if it's close to me. I'm in the south bay.

  7. #8123
    Quote Originally Posted by FsKingk1  [View Original Post]
    On the way to pick up friends in LA / Hollywood to head down to Universal City Walk to go see a movie but decided to do pit stop. It sucks to drive around LA when you're not from the area so I use RM to locate a spot. On Sunset and Normandie. I believe the shop is called Peach Massage Spa but from the outside just says "Massage Spa".

    I enter the door and there's a small waiting area. The place looks like a clean but typical AMP but then out walks a gorgeous young girl. She looks at me and smiles. Maybe she likes what she sees? Her name is Nana. I asked her if she has time for half an hour. Nana looks very young, in her 20's, and another fresh school / college girl looking provider. She's slim and petite at around 5'3", I personally like taller girls but one look at her I can't help but get excited with the thought of being inside pounding her in a few minutes. She has nice clean skin with long brown hair. She leads me to the room, takes my 40, and says, "Take off all your clothes". Nana's massage was not bad at all. Made small conversation and asked if I had been there before. Some decent back and shoulder pressure and lots of fingertips grazing and teasing on my ass. The closer her fingers got to the sack the harder I got. I tend to be polite and not touch the provider during the massage but she, looking like a college girl was really turning me on, and thought to myself, I'm her boss for 30 minutes so why not? Once she got close, I started to rub her legs softly and it was game on. She hopped on the table and I felt her sitting on my ass to finish the back rub. She leaned forward and pressed her body against my back and softly kissed my neck. I let her do this for a couple of minutes and then I turned around with a super fucking solid steel hard rock boner. Cialis never fails, LOL. She grabbed my face with both hands and then stared at me, DFK. As we were making out my hands rubbed her back down to her soft ass. After a couple of minutes of this, I pushed her head down hoping that she wouldn't stop to get the cover but go straight to BBBJ. She didn't disappoint. She made me feel like she had her menu all wide open for me. Her head games was an 8/10. I even had her lick and kiss my upper inner thigh next to my sack. I was tempted to raise my leg up and have her try out my starfish, but I'm a gentleman not savage so maybe next time. I motioned to her for FS, and she gets up and gets the cover. She comes back, puts the cover on, and again some more kissing. We did reverse CG, Doggy, and Mish in that order. I wanted the full experience so during the mish I pulled out, removed the cover, and told her I wanted to F her tits. I grabbed the oil and put a little bit in between her nice natural B's and started pumping, looking at my cock in between her B's and next to her face. I exploded all over her neck and tried to avoid hitting her face cause again, I am a gentleman. I get some paper towels off the counter and clean her up, then she gets up and cleans me up.

    House fee $40 Tip $.60.
    What day does she work?

  8. #8122
    I have to agree with PriscillaM about Daisy, although she's not boring. She speaks English well and we had a good convo. She is definitely hot but there was barely a massage, little to no teasing, and nothing more than a quick tug. She finished the HJ for 60.

    The place is clean and there are separate rooms. May go back and try tone of the other girls. https://adultsearch.com/california/l...y-rubs/2800290.

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    OK boys, this place is the new kid on the block at armacost. It is above hop li, so do not breathe the air. The other tenants on the upper floor seem to be some kind of cult, and an empty exercise place. If you are a savage and jerk off in the shower and wipe yourself with a sock, you can park in the center or below. There is an elevator but as a fat monger you should take the stairs.

    The times I have been there, there was a guy who was a management trainee.

    The head manager is this fat Thai girl who told me her name was picca. I don't know, I think.

    I only had 20's and 50's so I gave 60 for the time, I did not get change and was told they are as busy as the curator at a Lebron reading club, so it was only a half hour with daisy.

    Daisy had an awesome body. Thigh gap bigger than the age difference between the girls ages on gangnam girls and real life. Tight tummy. Massive fakies but well done.

    The problem is that daisy has the attitude of a roman catholic Jesuit working at a planned parenthood in the palisades.

    She looks away while she jerks you off and does not understand how to tickle the asshole.

    The place does not even have a towel to cover your rod, it is some like chuck e cheese table covering.

    Having done once and experienced daisy, I will not go back. She is boring.

  9. #8121
    Quote Originally Posted by JackMiles  [View Original Post]
    I realize this is way off topic, but does anyone know of a resource for massage parlors in London, particularly the Asian equivalent of what we have here in blessed LA?
    Google is your friend.

  10. #8120

    Amy Accupuncture Gardena Carrie or Kerry?? Any info

    I have seen BeBe but not working today until Friday any info on other girls working there??

    Thanks CM pm is fine.

  11. #8119

    Nana from Peach Massage Spa on Sunset

    On the way to pick up friends in LA / Hollywood to head down to Universal City Walk to go see a movie but decided to do pit stop. It sucks to drive around LA when you're not from the area so I use RM to locate a spot. Luckily, I found this curbside storefront AMP* on the 5100 block of Sunset Blvd. On Sunset and Normandie. I believe the shop is called Peach Massage Spa but from the outside just says "Massage Spa".

    I enter the door and there's a small waiting area. The place looks like a clean but typical AMP but then out walks a gorgeous young girl. She looks at me and smiles. Maybe she likes what she sees? Her name is Nana. I asked her if she has time for half an hour. Nana looks very young, in her 20's, and another fresh school / college girl looking provider. She's slim and petite at around 5'3", I personally like taller girls but one look at her I can't help but get excited with the thought of being inside pounding her in a few minutes. She has nice clean skin with long brown hair. She leads me to the room, takes my 40, and says, "Take off all your clothes". Nana's massage was not bad at all. Made small conversation and asked if I had been there before. Some decent back and shoulder pressure and lots of fingertips grazing and teasing on my ass. The closer her fingers got to the sack the harder I got. I tend to be polite and not touch the provider during the massage but she, looking like a college girl was really turning me on, and thought to myself, I'm her boss for 30 minutes so why not? Once she got close, I started to rub her legs softly and it was game on. She hopped on the table and I felt her sitting on my ass to finish the back rub. She leaned forward and pressed her body against my back and softly kissed my neck. I let her do this for a couple of minutes and then I turned around with a super fucking solid steel hard rock boner. Cialis never fails, LOL. She grabbed my face with both hands and then stared at me, DFK. As we were making out my hands rubbed her back down to her soft ass. After a couple of minutes of this, I pushed her head down hoping that she wouldn't stop to get the cover but go straight to BBBJ. She didn't disappoint. She made me feel like she had her menu all wide open for me. Her head games was an 8/10. I even had her lick and kiss my upper inner thigh next to my sack. I was tempted to raise my leg up and have her try out my starfish, but I'm a gentleman not savage so maybe next time. I motioned to her for FS, and she gets up and gets the cover. She comes back, puts the cover on, and again some more kissing. We did reverse CG, Doggy, and Mish in that order. I wanted the full experience so during the mish I pulled out, removed the cover, and told her I wanted to F her tits. I grabbed the oil and put a little bit in between her nice natural B's and started pumping, looking at my cock in between her B's and next to her face. I exploded all over her neck and tried to avoid hitting her face cause again, I am a gentleman. I get some paper towels off the counter and clean her up, then she gets up and cleans me up.

    House fee $40 Tip $.60.

  12. #8118
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerN818  [View Original Post]
    East or west of the 405?
    Heavana on the second floor. $75 for the hr then $50 for the time.

    Use the promo code: Pricilla for a free half bottle of water.

    Luxe is $55 for the hour and $60 tip.

  13. #8117

    Jacky

    Thai Orchid Massage in Hollywood.

    Went back to see who I thought was the MMS previously but turned out she was just another worker. Apparently, they alternate the front if the others are busy. Recently arrived from Thailand.

    Cute face with very minor makeup on and charming smile. Fairly tall for an Asian girl at 5'7" (she slouches to hide it). Looks to be mid-20's. Neck length short hair with the ends slightly feathered inwards. I'm a sucker for short hair so I thoroughly appreciated the look. Natural B's, wide hips and ass but a bit flat. Skin tone is fair and no tattoos that I could see or find. She has the skinny fat physique: looks fairly slender but felt squishy and not toned upon grabbing / touching. Slight pouch. Fully clothed the entire time.

    She's a bit reserved at first and giggly, English was just OK, a few things lost in translation and anything nuanced fell flat. But she's proficient enough to get the point across and understand what I conveyed / wanted. Massage was overall average. Good pressure at the beginning when she started on the feet and legs but it slowly diminished as she moved up to my ass and lower back. Then surged back up when working on my hands and fingers. Not much consistency but I do attribute it to her lack of finger and upper body strength / stamina as I can feel her shake from effort from time to time. Roaming was allowed for the entirety of her breasts and ass with a no fly zone anywhere near her pussy, all OTC. After some humorous banter and cajoling I was able to get a very brief UTC on her breasts near the end. Hence, confirming natural B's. As for the flip and tease, she maintains stimulation with both hands on my shaft, never straying away. Starts slows and builds up pacing and speed to jack hammer. Not the best in terms of technique and variety but gets the job done.

    On the whole, Jacky's mediocre for both massage and service. Her allure is youth and looks in comparison with what is usually on offer in AMPs. She did imply that she could be open to more the more you see her. There's a good chance that she's lying through her teeth or stringing me along. But given her short hair, looks, and price, I don't mind repeating a couple more times to see if it leads to anything more intimate.

    60 to the house for an hour and 60 tip.

  14. #8116

    Yuri Acupuncture. Ktown

    I saw an ad that advertised BBBJ for $99 and decided to investigate (https://us-losangeles.bedpage.com/fe.../22587331.html). I did a Google search on the number and found another ad with the same phone number and an address (http://www.rubsratings.com/showad/index/572). I decided to check it out and drove to the address. The place in in a strip mall on the second floor. The inside was dingy and reminded me of movies that depict slum style prostitution. Cici opened the door and took me to her "room" which was missing a door and had a blanket hanging for privacy. She was definitely on the older side, fake tits, and an old plastic surgery looking face. She asked for 160 and I took out my phone and showed her how the ad says it was only 99. She said "I don't know understand the internet, maybe they just use our phone number. " At this point I realize it's a bait and switch, but was too lazy to up and leave to another parlor so I gave her the 160. Then she takes out a condom and I tell her I I wanted BBBJ. She says 40 more. Fuck. Like an idiot I gave her the extra 40 and she starts to go down on me. She actually gave a pretty good BJ, she had a rough texture on her tongue that felt really good. After a short BJ she asks if we can fuck. We do and it was OK. Her body was hot (temperature wise) which was kind of a turn on even though she was kinda old. I get close to cumming and ask if I can cum on her face and she says no, I ask to cum in her mouth and she says no, then I ask about her tits and she says OK. So I jerked it for a bit and then titty fucked her and came between her to fake boulders. After I came I rubbed my cum all over her nipples and tits with my dick and she just smiled. Not exactly a bad experience, but I definitely wouldn't repeat or recommend.

  15. #8115
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I have not been to 8155 in like six months. As Yogi berra said, no one goes there any more it is too crowded.

    I was there last late on a Sunday night. Two guys were told to take piss outside because the shitter was busy. I had to see some really gross fucken guys come out with a monger smile and I prolly fucked the girl next.

    But it is the best bad option out there.
    Priscilla gets a blue ribbon for this recommendation. The lineup presented the two times I was presented on in the two trips I was there was deep and stellar. First time with Lisa a very attractive black girl. She has some tattoo but dear lord she was great. Her massage skills were needing to be better but she def let you know she was great if you gave her time. There is a Colombian lady named Carolina and her looks are too good for this line of work. Would return again.

    I did try Mimo like some of you suggested. Not my thing but if you are looking for very friendly Korean ladies that are going to take care of you this is the place. I think depending on your interest for the day matters.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape