Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 422 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 322 372 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 472 522 922 1422 ... LastLast
Results 6,316 to 6,330 of 31848
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25533

    How to fix the skip the game links

    Fixing Skipthegames links.

    A lot of posts about the skipthegames links not working. While they are broken, most can be fixed by simply editing them. Previously, the syntax was to use city. Skipthegames / category / number.

    As in this example.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...f/425373510314

    Now, it uses skipthegames.com/ posts / category / number. As in this example.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...f/425373510314 (I mean nothing by this example, it was randomly chosen.

    So the easiest way to edit is to just copy the category on back to the end, and paste it on to the front end of a post with the new syntax. Presto, you can recover old links. So when reposting old links, let's correct them first.

  2. #25532
    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    Wow, and that really can happen even at a motel. I'm not going to pretend to be a keyboard warrior, but I'd def have tried running away once inside of Walmart (even though I'm sure they had the keys to his truck).

    If they unalive you for running away in public, they were definitely going to off you in private anyway.

  3. #25531
    Quote Originally Posted by JudeJames  [View Original Post]
    Yeah now all her ads are gone. I was suppose to see her later today as well. She won't respond.
    See the pics. What a shame. I heard good things.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 315F79CA-C228-4ED3-826D-57648662D243.jpg‎  

  4. #25530
    Quote Originally Posted by ClarksVegas13  [View Original Post]
    I used to be a regular hobbyist before I got married a few years back. Loved the hobby. Now after 6 yrs of marriage I tried to get back because hoke life is sucking. Got in contact with Lexi the blonde MILF. Saw some reviews on here and texted her. I was 20 min out and told her I was on my way. Crickets. Drive around hotel some some randoms. Texted her again and crickets. Texted her hours later, nothing. I really need this guys. If you got a UTR that's legit and trust worthy let me know. Preferably at the elm hill airport area. Please help. Hope Lexi is ok because the reviews made her seem nice.
    Yeah now all her ads are gone. I was suppose to see her later today as well. She won't respond.

  5. #25529
    Quote Originally Posted by ClarksVegas13  [View Original Post]
    I used to be a regular hobbyist before I got married a few years back. Loved the hobby. Now after 6 yrs of marriage I tried to get back because hoke life is sucking. Got in contact with Lexi the blonde MILF. Saw some reviews on here and texted her. I was 20 min out and told her I was on my way. Crickets. Drive around hotel some some randoms. Texted her again and crickets. Texted her hours later, nothing. I really need this guys. If you got a UTR that's legit and trust worthy let me know. Preferably at the elm hill airport area. Please help. Hope Lexi is ok because the reviews made her seem nice.
    Welcome back to the "new normal" in the nashville playground. Things are no where what they were 6 years ago. Even the "regular" utr are becoming unreliable.

  6. #25528
    Quote Originally Posted by ClarksVegas13  [View Original Post]
    I used to be a regular hobbyist before I got married a few years back. Loved the hobby. Now after 6 yrs of marriage I tried to get back because hoke life is sucking. Got in contact with Lexi the blonde MILF. Saw some reviews on here and texted her. I was 20 min out and told her I was on my way. Crickets. Drive around hotel some some randoms. Texted her again and crickets. Texted her hours later, nothing. I really need this guys. If you got a UTR that's legit and trust worthy let me know. Preferably at the elm hill airport area. Please help. Hope Lexi is ok because the reviews made her seem nice.
    Talking about this one? Her name is Lexi.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...246/6154065523

    I talked to her today, I just seen that she has deleted allll her ads going back to October. She then randomly blocked me. I would avoid for.

    Now. Maybe something is up.

  7. #25527
    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    Brings to mind one cardinal rule and one question.

    The rule: never meet in a private residence. Too many rooms and hiding places, even if it's an apartment. Only motel / hotel rooms; if the bathroom door is closed position yourself near the entrance and ask the provider to open the bathroom door. Be prepared to exit rapidly.

    The question: how can there be no identification on the other "suspects". Cashapp accounts can be traced. Every ATM in existence has a forward facing camera. How is it there aren't even descriptions of these two individuals? I suspect the potential for unfavorable demographics is part of the answer.

  8. #25526

    After years away I tried to come back

    I used to be a regular hobbyist before I got married a few years back. Loved the hobby. Now after 6 yrs of marriage I tried to get back because hoke life is sucking. Got in contact with Lexi the blonde MILF. Saw some reviews on here and texted her. I was 20 min out and told her I was on my way. Crickets. Drive around hotel some some randoms. Texted her again and crickets. Texted her hours later, nothing. I really need this guys. If you got a UTR that's legit and trust worthy let me know. Preferably at the elm hill airport area. Please help. Hope Lexi is ok because the reviews made her seem nice.

  9. #25525
    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    Well if that doesn't sober us all up, I'm not sure what will.

  10. #25524

    Let them Starve

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneEm69  [View Original Post]
    She wasted my time and gas as far as I'm concerned never again let her starve.
    I don't care if Ashley has a real job or is paranoid! Don't make appointments with anyone if you are going to ghost them. How rude and disrespectful!

    All I read on here is "Ashley ghosted me" and I see it again and again.

    Why would anyone make an appointment with her or any girls who do this on a regular basis?

    Do you guys have any self respect?

    Let these girls starve and maybe they will change!

    Their pussies just aren't that special!

    I would never contact girls like this.

    Let them starve.

  11. #25523

    Escort kidnaps Nashville man


  12. #25522
    Quote Originally Posted by RebelKnight13  [View Original Post]
    Ashley has a child, and a real job. She is extremely under the radar and very careful (almost paranoid). If you do get a chance to meet her, it's a magical experience!
    I have had a visit with her and have been ghosted after a time set. Respect for time works both ways. I have had to cancel visits with girls in the past and attempt to give as much notice as possible. It seems her ghosting is becoming more frequent than prior posts.

  13. #25521
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash1  [View Original Post]
    That's been a regular problem with her. The frequency of occurrence has increased. If you do get a appointment don't count on it happening.
    Ashley has a child, and a real job. She is extremely under the radar and very careful (almost paranoid). If you do get a chance to meet her, it's a magical experience!

  14. #25520
    Quote Originally Posted by Prsn1  [View Original Post]
    I would like to meet with her too, but as has been noted previously she seems extremely hit-or-miss. I had an appointment for an initial meet but I got crickets. I would love to know if there is something that expedite things. Gas is rather expensive.
    That's been a regular problem with her. The frequency of occurrence has increased. If you do get a appointment don't count on it happening.

  15. #25519

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Prsn1  [View Original Post]
    I would like to meet with her too, but as has been noted previously she seems extremely hit-or-miss. I had an appointment for an initial meet but I got crickets. I would love to know if there is something that expedite things. Gas is rather expensive.
    She wasted my time and gas as far as I'm concerned never again let her starve.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape