Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,196 to 6,210 of 17731
-
12-31-22 09:19 #11536Senior Member

Posts: 31Monica short on time.
Anybody hear or seen her lately? I know she had back issues but has not return text messages in a couple months.
-
12-31-22 01:44 #11535Senior Member

Posts: 47She's real
She is real enough, but she's an absolute nut job LOL.
Originally Posted by GfmHobby
[View Original Post]
She would talk and talk for HOURS, and would not do anything that we had agree upon.
-
12-31-22 00:45 #11534Senior Member

Posts: 30Mz Dee
Anyone know anything about of Mz Dee?
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/106308141
-
12-30-22 18:28 #11533Senior Member

Posts: 177Lily in St Charles
I tried to call Lily in St Charles yesterday but the number I had didn't work. I haven't seen her for at least 6 months. Does she have a new number someone could give me please? Hopefully she has not retired, she is the best ever.
-
12-30-22 17:44 #11532Senior Member

Posts: 553Wise Move.
Yeah, that sounds a little too much like she may be a subsidiary of the "Pork Industry" if you catch my meaning.
Originally Posted by GfmHobby
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-22 16:15 #11531Senior Member

Posts: 447Her roommate never posted an ad I actually met her on seeking but noticed they had an ad together shortly after. She was a really pretty petite Columbian girl in her early 20's pretty good BBJ but when we first starting fucking she did keep her legs at that angle where it's hard to get deep after a couple minutes she opened up for me and let me pound it pretty sure I busted on her pretty b cup tits 200 for her time but like I said we met on seeking so we hung out for a couple hours she wanted 300 hh on listcrawler.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-22 15:49 #11530Senior Member

Posts: 510That does sound fishy as hell. Asian Apts often ask for a selfie, right before they give you the room number. A photo of the cash with her name and the date is odd, but I can't see how that is incriminating. You can always have a girl you were trying to meet, and it was for her. But she blocked you.
Originally Posted by GfmHobby
[View Original Post]
But a pic that; s not in the ad for a non AMP seems fishy too. I would have avoided as well.
I just don't like taking that sort of risk. Although I'd worry more about her "boyfriend" suddenly appearing than anything else.
-
12-30-22 14:17 #11529Senior Member

Posts: 255Can you say who her roommate is and what that experience was like (if you didn't already)?
Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-22 11:01 #11528Senior Member

Posts: 40Spider sense is confused
I've been watching these ads for a while.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/106280846
Reached out a few nights ago. Nothing. Decided to try again yesterday got a response within 5 minutes. Asked for a selfie. Fine. She sent me a selfie that isn't one of the pics in the ad. Great. Then she gave me a vague location and said to schedule I needed to send a pic of the donation with a note that had the date and her name.
A.) This was somewhat spur of the moment so don't have it in hand.
B.) Feels like a trap.
Said I don't leave and don't gather resources until I have a time but thank you for getting back to me. She was polite. I was polite. She sent me a bunch of kissy face emojis after I was polite.
I've never been asked for that second pic before and it set off the alarms in the big head. Mitigating against it is the fact I have been able to find zero others of her pics anywhere online except the SA profile which matches the name she gave me to write on the note.
Anyone else have any experience with her?
-
12-30-22 07:18 #11527Senior Member

Posts: 447I never saw her but I saw her roommate so I'm willing to bet she is 100% real I'm also willing to bet she is a pretty good time.
Originally Posted by SkiPoles
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-22 20:09 #11526Regular Member

Posts: 4Also curious
I'm also really interested in finding out about her. There's a few posts discussing her prices and porn but no one saying they've seen her. She's Eros verified and has a ton of content on OF, and a couple videos on pornhub of her with other porn stars.
Originally Posted by JorgeDiaz69
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-22 22:28 #11525Senior Member

Posts: 42WYP Prepaid Cards
It's been a few years, but I used Visa prepaid cards given to me as a gift to start a WYP account.
Originally Posted by Headmasterstl
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-22 14:37 #11524Senior Member

Posts: 553Talk about a girl having GPS minus the "GP" part...
Originally Posted by HolyStone1975
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-22 14:00 #11523Regular Member

Posts: 13Seeking intel on Jacqueline from LC
Interested in any info on Jacqueline located in CWE in St. Louis.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6367308329
Thanks!
-
12-27-22 12:42 #11522Senior Member

Posts: 118Seeking and WYP. Anyone had luck getting back on using alternate payment method
I'm one who has been banned on both Seeking and WYP after having been on there for many years. Despite all my efforts to get the ban overturned. No luck. Has anyone had luck getting a new profile (I have a totally new computer and can get a diff IP address)? It's the payment method that throws me. Do they take pre-paid Visa, for example, which I understand you can set up under a different name? Anyway, anyone who's had success getting back on by setting up a new profile, etc. - I'd appreciate learning from how you did it.










Reply With Quote




