Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 462 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 362 412 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 512 562 962 1462 ... LastLast
Results 6,916 to 6,930 of 26384
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19469
    Quote Originally Posted by BagelFish  [View Original Post]
    Not trying to say that we got to save these girls but Jesus Christ. Alizee was one of the best. How'd she end up getting tricked by this fucker? This is why I really don't understand what LEO is doing. This is prime example of what they should be investigating. Not some random Joe just trying to have a good time. But girls who keep ending up being trafficked and exploited by management types.

    Fucked up situation especially for someone revered by us John's. Damn shame.

    Not trying to bring morality into this but it is in no one's interest to have these women not in control of their situations within this line of work.
    She was always being pimped out by her black baby daddy.

  2. #19468

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by DunhamAll  [View Original Post]
    Last time I went to her I had to bail when I noticed multiple guys in front of her location. I had heard she was in some sort of mess. She has been awol from her twitter as well. Seen this unusual post today of what seems to be a guy advertising for services and / or action with a girl. Looked at the pic of the girl and recognize those tattoos as I've hit that scrumptious ass from the back many times. I sure do miss her. At one time she was very reliable when she was staying in franklin. I lived minutes away and would sneak off to her place. Since I've seen her once on 14th and Atkinson which was real crazy then her place off good hope. She moves around alot. We had a great connection and loved her look. Dirty kinda stipper like with a round ass to die for. Anyway thought this post was weird and hope she's not being exploited in any way.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/racin...e/845941436241
    Not trying to say that we got to save these girls but Jesus Christ. Alizee was one of the best. How'd she end up getting tricked by this fucker? This is why I really don't understand what LEO is doing. This is prime example of what they should be investigating. Not some random Joe just trying to have a good time. But girls who keep ending up being trafficked and exploited by management types.

    Fucked up situation especially for someone revered by us John's. Damn shame.

    Not trying to bring morality into this but it is in no one's interest to have these women not in control of their situations within this line of work.

  3. #19467

    Stephanie-Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by JimHoll  [View Original Post]
    I followed up with this one this morning. New post was published. Would absolutely not confirm with a pic. I agreed to meet her if she would come outside to my vehicle to greet me. That's not happening either. Set a date anyways for 1 pm and gave me the address. Newer 2 family box building on the 2300 blk on S 92nd st. Hospital across the street. I drove by and scoped out nearby. All my senses tingling told me to just go home. Best possible conclusion: she is not the person in her pics. The worst! Scam ripoff or bust. Bad odds both ways. Let someone else find out for sure.
    Sounds like the same girl who cheated me, 2300 block of S 92nd only she called herself Ashley and had a 323 area code number.

  4. #19466

    Ariana

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/42032193

    Anyone have experience with her. I was going to see her agreed on terms. Then she kept blowing up my phone after I told her the time to expect me at. It felt very suspect to me and I cancelled. She's in a nice house in Bay view as well. Wondering if anyone has experienced her.

  5. #19465
    Quote Originally Posted by DunhamAll  [View Original Post]
    Last time I went to her I had to bail when I noticed multiple guys in front of her location. I had heard she was in some sort of mess. She has been awol from her twitter as well. Seen this unusual post today of what seems to be a guy advertising for services and / or action with a girl. Looked at the pic of the girl and recognize those tattoos as I've hit that scrumptious ass from the back many times. I sure do miss her. At one time she was very reliable when she was staying in franklin. I lived minutes away and would sneak off to her place. Since I've seen her once on 14th and Atkinson which was real crazy then her place off good hope. She moves around alot. We had a great connection and loved her look. Dirty kinda stipper like with a round ass to die for. Anyway thought this post was weird and hope she's not being exploited in any way.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/racin...e/845941436241
    Oh you can bet your ass that she's being exploited. You just laid out all of the key markers.

  6. #19464

    Newbies

    Do yourself a favor and read this form starting on page 30-40 and work your way back to the most recent post. That is what I do when I want info on someone. She's been reviewed before. Long story short, don't waste your time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jfue25  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...u/139035493149

    Any info on this one? Little out of the way but looks like could be worth the drive?

  7. #19463

    Alizee

    Last time I went to her I had to bail when I noticed multiple guys in front of her location. I had heard she was in some sort of mess. She has been awol from her twitter as well. Seen this unusual post today of what seems to be a guy advertising for services and / or action with a girl. Looked at the pic of the girl and recognize those tattoos as I've hit that scrumptious ass from the back many times. I sure do miss her. At one time she was very reliable when she was staying in franklin. I lived minutes away and would sneak off to her place. Since I've seen her once on 14th and Atkinson which was real crazy then her place off good hope. She moves around alot. We had a great connection and loved her look. Dirty kinda stipper like with a round ass to die for. Anyway thought this post was weird and hope she's not being exploited in any way.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/racin...e/845941436241

  8. #19462
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfue25  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...u/139035493149

    Any info on this one? Little out of the way but looks like could be worth the drive?
    Do a little search and you'll find a few reports.

  9. #19461

    Curiosity almost got the best of me

    Quote Originally Posted by JimHoll  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/114615415082

    I contacted this Stephanie. She asked for outcall 200 and I countered with 125. She then disclosed her location as a west allis house near hwy 100 & Lincoln and wanted me to come to her. I questioned her at 21 yrs old and living in a house in that neighborhood. She explained she lives with her parents but they were away for the holidays. I asked her to verify by sending a quickie selfie mirror reflection pic with only her bra on and face included. Crickets Totally feeling a sting scenario. Better safe than sorry.
    I followed up with this one this morning. New post was published. Would absolutely not confirm with a pic. I agreed to meet her if she would come outside to my vehicle to greet me. That's not happening either. Set a date anyways for 1 pm and gave me the address. Newer 2 family box building on the 2300 blk on S 92nd st. Hospital across the street. I drove by and scoped out nearby. All my senses tingling told me to just go home. Best possible conclusion: she is not the person in her pics. The worst! Scam ripoff or bust. Bad odds both ways. Let someone else find out for sure.

  10. #19460

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad2781  [View Original Post]
    Set up an appointment with her earlier and she says not to call at all until we meet.

    I am aware of her by far and never met just curious why we can't even call as I'm parked same day?
    Sam is a pro and I would say 80 to 90 percent of pros want very little contact.

    It's all about numbers and if you do find a pro that will communicate with you its probably going to cost you in the long run.

  11. #19459
    Quote Originally Posted by JimHoll  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/114615415082

    I contacted this Stephanie. She asked for outcall 200 and I countered with 125. She then disclosed her location as a west allis house near hwy 100 & Lincoln and wanted me to come to her. I questioned her at 21 yrs old and living in a house in that neighborhood. She explained she lives with her parents but they were away for the holidays. I asked her to verify by sending a quickie selfie mirror reflection pic with only her bra on and face included. Crickets Totally feeling a sting scenario. Better safe than sorry.
    Thanks for the info JH. I was just about to contact her as well.

  12. #19458

    Intel?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...u/139035493149

    Any info on this one? Little out of the way but looks like could be worth the drive?

  13. #19457

    Stephanie

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/114615415082

    I contacted this Stephanie. She asked for outcall 200 and I countered with 125. She then disclosed her location as a west allis house near hwy 100 & Lincoln and wanted me to come to her. I questioned her at 21 yrs old and living in a house in that neighborhood. She explained she lives with her parents but they were away for the holidays. I asked her to verify by sending a quickie selfie mirror reflection pic with only her bra on and face included. Crickets Totally feeling a sting scenario. Better safe than sorry.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20221226-224725_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  14. #19456

    I've tried

    I've tried seeing her numerous times but she responds to each calls or text about 30-45 minutes after you contact her. She now is asking for 100 for just a BJ. Staying at a dumpy hotel and looking like she does tells me she's not worth anything above 70-80.

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1117  [View Original Post]
    I had read some mostly good about Allie and took the jump. She was staying at a dumpy hotel. She had me doing the waiting game when I got there. When she opens the door, it's clear the drugs are getting the best of her. Pictures in her ad are of her, but she was looking mighty rough when I saw her. She doesn't have the pink hair anymore. Still had a decent body but had that clammy sweating junky feel. Blow job was outstanding but sex wasn't so great. Kinda dry down there with a lubed condom. Decided to rip it off and finish with her mouth. Shot balls deep down her throat.

    Overall, very good head but sex was meh. Got the impression if I saw her a few more times that she would allow a nice raw dog session. That's just my impression though, not sure if she would or not. Seemed nice but a little scatterbrained. I'm on the fence about repeating for sex but absolutely for head.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/racin...e/037833088419

  15. #19455

    Samantha / Drew

    Whatever happened to that Samantha / Drew chick that was so obviously strung out on heroin? A few guys complained she was a dead fish?

    I was trying to look up her info, but I can't figure out 1 piece of missing info. Not sure if anyone wants to DM me the missing info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape