Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20284

    Peony Spa visit

    Was able to get in to Peony this week. Nice massage, great ass tease and reach under, and good HE with prostrate play. No FS to be had here though.

  2. #20283

    Lesleys 12/23

    Didn't have a chance to write previously. But I did manage to see BoBo that day after 3 attempts LOL she was def busy. Room looked clean overall now that I got in she has to be the only one working it bc she locks the outside door after you walk in. I didn't have much time since I wasted so much just trying to get in. Pay for hhr got naked laid down face up. She came in and immediately started playing with jr. I was utc immediately and she was def sore. Which ever one of you beat me there you def put in work LOL. She got naked and did have nice tits. She didn't suck I was already hard she strapped him up dumped a shit ton of baby oil on him and in her and commenced to bouncing on jr like she was trying to get me to pop quick. I let her tire her self out and laid her on her back so I could look at her as I long stroked her. I was struggling with the condom so I pulled it off and started rubbing her clit and she slid him in. I ended with her doggy style and punishing her for making me wait all day. Pulled and shot on her back. Overall not a bad experience however not sure I would return she may have been tired but enthusiasm wasn't really there. Very pretty though and def a pretty big clit not sure whether she it was excitement or swollen from the destruction prior to me. Good luck boys.

  3. #20282
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy4620  [View Original Post]
    What might the name of this spa be? The one close by Aloe Spa?
    In Angel Spa.

  4. #20281

    Name?

    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyDipper  [View Original Post]
    Had appointment at Aloe Spa for 4:30 yesterday and drove by a massage sign just 200-300 feet away just before pulling up to Aloe. Had hard time communicating with MT at Aloe so I left. As I drive by the open massage sign I had just saw minutes before decided to try a walk in and was not disappointed. Sophie gave a nice massage and FS after the flip. She has nice body but her bolt on C's might be sensitive, she seemed to avoid any suckling. 60 for hour and $ 40 for FS.
    What might the name of this spa be? The one close by Aloe Spa?

  5. #20280
    Quote Originally Posted by Dozer6872  [View Original Post]
    I know it has been reviewed, though I can't find any of them. Any good experiences here or not?
    As far as I know only a HE is available through a few MT's. Jen is owner and can let you know who offers HE and who doesn't. Jen and her sister do but don't know if anything else is available.

  6. #20279

    Gypsy Massage

    I know it has been reviewed, though I can't find any of them. Any good experiences here or not?

  7. #20278

    Coral

    Wanted to bang someone and this is the closest FS shop so I gave it a shot on Sunday (Christmas) night. Hoping maybe Bobo would be working since I've seen her once before. Greeted by a shy young (20's?) thick girl who is pretty cute. Massage was ok and on the flip got to what I was there for. She seemed timid, so maybe she's new? I didn't ask. She got naked and has a nice body (just not petite) with nice D naturals. I brought a new vibrating ring which she had never seen or used before. Kinda mechanical and quiet at first but once she got going it was more fun. Both sweaty and smiling ear to ear when finished. Said her name was Jennifer as she kissed me goodbye.

    Aj8.

  8. #20277
    Senior Member


    Posts: 134
    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyDipper  [View Original Post]
    Had appointment at Aloe Spa for 4:30 yesterday and drove by a massage sign just 200-300 feet away just before pulling up to Aloe. Had hard time communicating with MT at Aloe so I left. As I drive by the open massage sign I had just saw minutes before decided to try a walk in and was not disappointed. Sophie gave a nice massage and FS after the flip. She has nice body but her bolt on C's might be sensitive, she seemed to avoid any suckling. 60 for hour and $ 40 for FS.
    Would you care to share the place's name. Inbox is open. Ty.

  9. #20276

    By Chance

    Had appointment at Aloe Spa for 4:30 yesterday and drove by a massage sign just 200-300 feet away just before pulling up to Aloe. Had hard time communicating with MT at Aloe so I left. As I drive by the open massage sign I had just saw minutes before decided to try a walk in and was not disappointed. Sophie gave a nice massage and FS after the flip. She has nice body but her bolt on C's might be sensitive, she seemed to avoid any suckling. 60 for hour and $ 40 for FS.

  10. #20275
    Please check your PM. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonutHole90  [View Original Post]
    It's nice to have a few of these in the rotation. Sweets tickles an itch, but definitely doesn't get the knots out.

  11. #20274

    Lucky Foot Spa in Noblesville

    Has anyone tried this location recently? Saw someone's post that showed it on the news, wanted to see if extras are still existent or not.

  12. #20273

    Indy Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    Last review was a few years ago. Said nothing extra. Was wondering if anyone had any more recent knowledge about them. Lots of very cute girls on their site. Thanks.
    I have had a legit massage there. Nothing I have seen would imply extras are available.

  13. #20272
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy4620  [View Original Post]
    Is Bri black or hispanic? Was location around 86th and Ditch?

    Thanks.
    Black. Yes around there. 90th and ditch.

  14. #20271

    Black or Hispanic

    Quote Originally Posted by Captgol  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't find reviews so I decided what the hell I'll go any way.

    https://rubmd.com/indianapolis-in/dc...39e5c023?ref=p

    Not the best area. Answered in a skin tight dress with nothing on underneath. Set up is great. Nice table. Nicer than AMPs. Had a dedicated room The room was lit with colored lights and music playing. Slight smokey smell. Nothing horrible. Oil was minimal and massage was subpar. No teasing. Quiet gal.

    Great body. Soft skin. Great tits and ass. Allowed roaming but no FIV. Was nude throughout the massage. Body to body slide. Would have been better with more oil. Offers standard finish for $ and oral for $. 60. Whole experience was about 30 min.

    May repeat. She's nice to look at. DSLs. Tatted but it was dark so you couldn't notice if that's not your thing. Be safe.
    Is Bri black or hispanic? Was location around 86th and Ditch?

    Thanks.

  15. #20270
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    I met her recently too and she told me her name is Bobo. Nice body and a good experience. BBBJ, CFS, MSOG. Massage was below average.
    Is MSOG normal for Bobo?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape