Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 669 of 1881 FirstFirst ... 169 569 619 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 719 769 1169 1669 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,035 of 28204
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18184
    Are you saying you me the girl that was in the pictures? I find it hard to believe but can't hurt to ask LOL. Merry Christmas!

    Quote Originally Posted by Magellano  [View Original Post]
    Mia.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/105461981

    Saw her and texted her, comms were easy, address was given.

    I knew it was going to be a hit or miss since, there was another provider at the same location and she looked like nothing her pic and I previously left.

    So I thought let's give it try. I arrive, wait a few minutes and location is given.

    A very pretty Cuban girl opens the door, beautiful face and nice body with a bubbly personality.

    We chat a couple of minute and then we have a dream together. A protected dream but the head is negotiable!

    Recommended.

    Be safe out there.

    Do your research, your screening and If something does not feel right to you. Do not be afraid to leave!

    Happy Holidays.

    Magellano.

  2. #18183

    Agencies?

    Hi all, happy holidays first off. Second (asked this before without response so trying again) any agencies in the Tampa / St Pete area? Don't care about rate just prefer agencies.

  3. #18182

    Cuban

    Mia.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/105461981

    Saw her and texted her, comms were easy, address was given.

    I knew it was going to be a hit or miss since, there was another provider at the same location and she looked like nothing her pic and I previously left.

    So I thought let's give it try. I arrive, wait a few minutes and location is given.

    A very pretty Cuban girl opens the door, beautiful face and nice body with a bubbly personality.

    We chat a couple of minute and then we have a dream together. A protected dream but the head is negotiable!

    Recommended.

    Be safe out there.

    Do your research, your screening and If something does not feel right to you. Do not be afraid to leave!

    Happy Holidays.

    Magellano.

  4. #18181

    Nena

    Called after midnight. She posted she would see my gf and me. Christmas 3 sum. She needed a Bic lighter. Gave her my eta. Got her her Bic. Arrived at her location near casino. She said give her a minute. 30 minutes later crickets. That's 15 more than I would normally. Gf wanted that 3 sum. Ghosted for Christmas.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/105473156

  5. #18180

    Stings

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLooker  [View Original Post]
    Are stings a regular occurence in your area?
    Yes, and seem to follow a calendar pattern. You know about when they'll start.

  6. #18179
    Quote Originally Posted by RTPeckerman  [View Original Post]
    I hate first visits. Just hate them. There are so many things to keep in mind. Especially a firest visit without reviews or recommendations.

    Every girl I've talked to who was picked up in a sting was usually responding to an outcall hotel. The common factor that sends shivers down their spine is when their guest starts asking a zillion questions. And all very leading. LEO already knows why their there so getting your girl to talks about specifics will make a case stick. Almost always its a hotel room with an adjoing room door. At the right moment it will magically open and you're busted. The trick is how to get out of the room at that point. Absent answereing questions the case will likely go away in court.

    My first visit is to check the room out. Especially bathrooms. Always arrive early and check out the area with a watchful eye for arrivals and departures from the suspect room. Spidey sense and I'll hit back to the car and wait. I'll get a call if it's a serious provider and then I can discuss concerns. I may even ask them to come down to the car. Each case is different.

    But, if there's a adjoining door, I'll turn and leave immediately without saying anything.

    If I'm comfortable enough to stay I'll say "give me a hug". A polite way of asking for a LEO check. Most girls won't reach down and touch or kiss, but if you politely comment "is that all" you'll get more. If not, I suggest she get what she thinks she needs and invite her out to a quick bite to eat. Remember, legit girls are just as cautious as you are. If she grabs and goes reconsider. BUT, never grab, fondle or rub without having verbal permission. If the answer is no, RUN LIKE HELL.

    Some Tampa mongers may recall that some girls about eight years or so ago would always ask you to stop and buy them something before your visit. These jail-cell lawyers had heard cases were beign dismissed because a LEO sting agent could not do that because it was considered inticement, OR if something was brought it added plausability to the defense that the provider only throught you had offered lunch or something. Probably all bullshit and long gone by the way.

    As for me, I always take a nice leather-bound notebook with me to appear as a professional sociall worker, OR maybe an empty McDonalds bag as if I'm dropping off some food.

    So brothers, let's keep the thought moving and share up your tips.

    RT.
    Never discuss price. Ask what is the donation for you time. On arrival you can take a few minutes to check if it's a go or not. Never walk in a lay down the donation.

  7. #18178
    Quote Originally Posted by RTPeckerman  [View Original Post]
    I hate first visits. Just hate them. There are so many things to keep in mind. Especially a firest visit without reviews or recommendations.

    Every girl I've talked to who was picked up in a sting was usually responding to an outcall hotel. The common factor that sends shivers down their spine is when their guest starts asking a zillion questions. And all very leading. LEO already knows why their there so getting your girl to talks about specifics will make a case stick. Almost always its a hotel room with an adjoing room door. At the right moment it will magically open and you're busted. The trick is how to get out of the room at that point. Absent answereing questions the case will likely go away in court.

    My first visit is to check the room out. Especially bathrooms. Always arrive early and check out the area with a watchful eye for arrivals and departures from the suspect room. Spidey sense and I'll hit back to the car and wait. I'll get a call if it's a serious provider and then I can discuss concerns. I may even ask them to come down to the car. Each case is different.

    But, if there's a adjoining door, I'll turn and leave immediately without saying anything.

    If I'm comfortable enough to stay I'll say "give me a hug". A polite way of asking for a LEO check. Most girls won't reach down and touch or kiss, but if you politely comment "is that all" you'll get more. If not, I suggest she get what she thinks she needs and invite her out to a quick bite to eat. Remember, legit girls are just as cautious as you are. If she grabs and goes reconsider. BUT, never grab, fondle or rub without having verbal permission. If the answer is no, RUN LIKE HELL.

    Some Tampa mongers may recall that some girls about eight years or so ago would always ask you to stop and buy them something before your visit. These jail-cell lawyers had heard cases were beign dismissed because a LEO sting agent could not do that because it was considered inticement, OR if something was brought it added plausability to the defense that the provider only throught you had offered lunch or something. Probably all bullshit and long gone by the way.

    As for me, I always take a nice leather-bound notebook with me to appear as a professional sociall worker, OR maybe an empty McDonalds bag as if I'm dropping off some food.

    So brothers, let's keep the thought moving and share up your tips.

    RT.
    Are stings a regular occurence in your area?

  8. #18177

    Raine is real.

    And is in it for everything.

    Jump to St Pete escort forum and search. You'll find plenty of reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by JadeTiger76  [View Original Post]
    Gents. Curious if anyone has met with Raine? Looks like she's just for the head game and has her own incall.

    https://tryst.link/escort/raine9o9

  9. #18176

    First Contact

    Quote Originally Posted by MadMax67  [View Original Post]
    Did she let him or did he just do it on his own hence the sexual assault charge. Think about it.
    I hate first visits. Just hate them. There are so many things to keep in mind. Especially a firest visit without reviews or recommendations.

    Every girl I've talked to who was picked up in a sting was usually responding to an outcall hotel. The common factor that sends shivers down their spine is when their guest starts asking a zillion questions. And all very leading. LEO already knows why their there so getting your girl to talks about specifics will make a case stick. Almost always its a hotel room with an adjoing room door. At the right moment it will magically open and you're busted. The trick is how to get out of the room at that point. Absent answereing questions the case will likely go away in court.

    My first visit is to check the room out. Especially bathrooms. Always arrive early and check out the area with a watchful eye for arrivals and departures from the suspect room. Spidey sense and I'll hit back to the car and wait. I'll get a call if it's a serious provider and then I can discuss concerns. I may even ask them to come down to the car. Each case is different.

    But, if there's a adjoining door, I'll turn and leave immediately without saying anything.

    If I'm comfortable enough to stay I'll say "give me a hug". A polite way of asking for a LEO check. Most girls won't reach down and touch or kiss, but if you politely comment "is that all" you'll get more. If not, I suggest she get what she thinks she needs and invite her out to a quick bite to eat. Remember, legit girls are just as cautious as you are. If she grabs and goes reconsider. BUT, never grab, fondle or rub without having verbal permission. If the answer is no, RUN LIKE HELL.

    Some Tampa mongers may recall that some girls about eight years or so ago would always ask you to stop and buy them something before your visit. These jail-cell lawyers had heard cases were beign dismissed because a LEO sting agent could not do that because it was considered inticement, OR if something was brought it added plausability to the defense that the provider only throught you had offered lunch or something. Probably all bullshit and long gone by the way.

    As for me, I always take a nice leather-bound notebook with me to appear as a professional sociall worker, OR maybe an empty McDonalds bag as if I'm dropping off some food.

    So brothers, let's keep the thought moving and share up your tips.

    RT.

  10. #18175
    Quote Originally Posted by DonDizzles77  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/104166006

    Curious if anyone has info on her??
    She's real. Pics are too. Search Taylor. She's been reviewed here many times.

  11. #18174

    Raine?

    Gents. Curious if anyone has met with Raine? Looks like she's just for the head game and has her own incall.

    https://tryst.link/escort/raine9o9

  12. #18173

    Any info

    Has anyone seen Emerson in Tampa?

  13. #18172
    Quote Originally Posted by DonDizzles77  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/104166006

    Curious if anyone has info on her??
    Former stripper, will bare back ya every which way to Sunday.

  14. #18171

    Any info on this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/104166006

    Curious if anyone has info on her??

  15. #18170

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Magellano  [View Original Post]
    I am usually extremely careful. But had no idea in a sting a female officer will actually let you grab her coochie to arrest you. Thought that was off limit and female officers were not exposed to that "risk" because of many reasons!!

    What the fuck!!
    Did she let him or did he just do it on his own hence the sexual assault charge. Think about it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape