The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #51091

    Top 10

    Quote Originally Posted by SyD1971  [View Original Post]
    My votes are: Lulu & Monica at Karina.
    I would say Abby at Kaina. All the girls there are great as I am sure you all know.

  2. #51090

    Top 10

    Quote Originally Posted by SyD1971  [View Original Post]
    My votes are: Lulu & Monica at Karina.
    I would have to say Abby at Kaina. They are all good there.

  3. #51089
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulW  [View Original Post]
    Yuki Massage is open all day, just left there.
    Way too far away for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    I had stopped in last week and was greeted by a cute girl wearing purple scrubs. Politely did a U-turn and left. Didn't look promising. Also saw a sign in the window "Massage intern rate of $40". WTF?

    Went down to Sweet Massage on Hwy 92 and got a good massage and left happy. Carrie is not a looker but desperate times call for desperate measures.
    Reports said that Sweet was staffed by owls so I've never partaken.

    I tried the closest to home today but they were closed. I plan to splurge tomorrow somewhere to make up.

    Merry Christmas, y'all.

  4. #51088

    Jasmine's (formerly No. 1)

    Anyone been to Jasmine's on Cumberland Parkway lately. New lineup: Jessica, Lisa, Lydia. All good.

  5. #51087

    Care

    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    I tried Care the other day to see if they'd relaxed their new rules.

    Nope.

    Slight teasing, enough to get Jr's attention, then, "finish. See you outside. ".

    Anybody luckier?

    And is anything open today?
    I had stopped in last week and was greeted by a cute girl wearing purple scrubs. Politely did a U-turn and left. Didn't look promising. Also saw a sign in the window "Massage intern rate of $40". WTF?

    Went down to Sweet Massage on Hwy 92 and got a good massage and left happy. Carrie is not a looker but desperate times call for desperate measures.

  6. #51086
    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    I tried Care the other day to see if they'd relaxed their new rules.

    Nope.

    Slight teasing, enough to get Jr's attention, then, "finish. See you outside. ".

    Anybody luckier?

    And is anything open today?
    Yuki Massage is open all day, just left there.

  7. #51085

    Sigh

    I tried Care the other day to see if they'd relaxed their new rules.

    Nope.

    Slight teasing, enough to get Jr's attention, then, "finish. See you outside. ".

    Anybody luckier?

    And is anything open today?

  8. #51084

    Kaina

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvThis  [View Original Post]
    Just saying. I believe you meant Kaina. Typo maybe, but just clarifying.
    Thank you for the correction. Indeed a typo.

  9. #51083

    Kaina or Karina

    Quote Originally Posted by SyD1971  [View Original Post]
    My votes are: Lulu & Monica at Karina.
    Just saying. I believe you meant Kaina. Typo maybe, but just clarifying.

  10. #51082

    Top 10

    Quote Originally Posted by USABarry  [View Original Post]
    My vote goes to Sunny at 7 HC Healing Spa outside Cartersville. Not only is she great she also runs the place and brings in great talent.
    My votes are: Lulu & Monica at Karina.

  11. #51081

    Athens MP thread

    I haven't been to Athens in the last year, but your offer to TOFTF is probably a good idea. Start with the ones reviewed and then hit the unknowns. Tokyo has the largest menu.

    MT.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrewBlister  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a Rubmaps account? Looking for some recent info on Athens parlors. Don't want to accidentally drop unnecessary $ on a legit place.

  12. #51080

    2022 Top Ten AMP Providers

    My vote goes to Sunny at 7 HC Healing Spa outside Cartersville. Not only is she great she also runs the place and brings in great talent.

  13. #51079

    Miki

    I nominate Miki at Massage Springs.

  14. #51078

    Tokyo Health Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by DrewBlister  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a Rubmaps account? Looking for some recent info on Athens parlors. Don't want to accidentally drop unnecessary $ on a legit place.
    Haven't been there in years but if it's still open you'll get what you're looking for there. Place is pretty secluded.

  15. #51077

    More Info

    Anyone have a Rubmaps account? Looking for some recent info on Athens parlors. Don't want to accidentally drop unnecessary $ on a legit place.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape