Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 499 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 399 449 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 549 599 999 1499 ... LastLast
Results 7,471 to 7,485 of 25732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18262

    Christmas Wish

    I really wish this one was real. I love a good ebony provider. There are so few though.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...kfast/52403120

  2. #18261

    PSA on Isabella

    Just a reminder that this woman will rob you. She's posted a couple new adds over on sumo to try and avoid my last report. But I'm not going to let that happen.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...money/52420134

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...money/52399300

    Good luck out there gentlemen and save you hard earned money for someone who is worth while.

  3. #18260

    Kaylee

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyJJ  [View Original Post]
    Thanks but I have her number. Actually got a visit in yesterday. For the price I think she's worth it. Situation was a bit awkward with mom there but she seems pretty cool. I did clear out my inbox. I didn't know it was full. Thanks again.
    I take it she's UTR?

  4. #18259

    Kaylee

    Thanks but I have her number. Actually got a visit in yesterday. For the price I think she's worth it. Situation was a bit awkward with mom there but she seems pretty cool. I did clear out my inbox. I didn't know it was full. Thanks again.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBob69  [View Original Post]
    Horn jj. Tried to send her number but your box is full.

  5. #18258

    THanks for following up

    Quote Originally Posted by DDChaser  [View Original Post]
    It's more involved, Maneater's digits got hacked and all associated with it also, including her account on here. Says she is in the process of creating a new account here and will have different digits. If you reach out on the old number you will not be corresponding with her, know that.
    I posted in a hurry. Very much appreciate the update.

  6. #18257

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbat18  [View Original Post]
    Its funny you brought up the couch. I had texted her and set an appointment up for 12 noon and she texted me back in the morning to confirm. I told her that I would be there but didn't have much time because I had a holiday party for work (language barrier because she though I was canceling because I didn't have much time) she replied back "I block you" I didn't see that text until about 11:45 on my way over there. I texted her and told her I was on the way with no reply so I just showed up and knocked on the door. She obviously wasn't expecting me. I showed her my text message where I said I would be there and she still gave me her time but said she is getting furniture delivered. We went back to her room and started making out doing out thing. In the middle of it there was allot of noise in the living room and they were delivering the couch. She's amazing such a sweet heart and amazing time. Have to be patient with her and pick words that can't be misinterpreted when texting cause if I didn't just show up I'd still be blocked. Be nice to her. Stay safe.
    I agree that when you talk to or text or email someone who English is their second language you have to be very clear and pick your words wisely. Smaller words and shorter sentences with proper punctuation is very helpful. Do not use contractions, abbreviations, or text lingo.

    She has told me that she has had a problem with no shows and cancelations. Do not make appointments unless you are going to make it. Oh and show up on time. If you have to see her by a certain time be clear on that matter.

  7. #18256

    Maneater

    Quote Originally Posted by Berzerker43  [View Original Post]
    Oh dang, are you saying her acct on here has been compromised too? I just sent her a Pm before reading this seeing if she will meet me.
    I'm passing along what she is saying, assuming it was her saying it, the info she relayed to me was not in person. If correct she should have a new account on here soon, she said the process of doing that can take days not hours.

  8. #18255
    Quote Originally Posted by DDChaser  [View Original Post]
    It's more involved, Maneater's digits got hacked and all associated with it also, including her account on here. Says she is in the process of creating a new account here and will have different digits. If you reach out on the old number you will not be corresponding with her, know that.
    Oh dang, are you saying her acct on here has been compromised too? I just sent her a Pm before reading this seeing if she will meet me.

  9. #18254

    Sent

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBob69  [View Original Post]
    Horn jj. Tried to send her number but your box is full.
    Sent number to you too. Happyda.

  10. #18253

    Full box

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyJJ  [View Original Post]
    I sent her a text but she never responded back.
    Horn jj. Tried to send her number but your box is full.

  11. #18252

    Bait master one

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyJJ  [View Original Post]
    I sent her a text but she never responded back.
    How do I get a hold of this provider? Or can you PM me her number? I would appreciate it because I'm near Lima thank you.

  12. #18251

    Don't know

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyJJ  [View Original Post]
    I sent her a text but she never responded back.
    I guess she don't really want visitors. Said she wanted her number out there so I said I would but if she don't answer its all on her.

  13. #18250

    Maneater Phone Issue

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbelheathen  [View Original Post]
    She asked me to post on her behalf. Digits still work but she's deleted all the contacts. If you reach out to her be ready to explain who you are if she knows you.

    And it is worth keeping in touch. She remains a favorite after a couple visits in the last few weeks!
    It's more involved, Maneater's digits got hacked and all associated with it also, including her account on here. Says she is in the process of creating a new account here and will have different digits. If you reach out on the old number you will not be corresponding with her, know that.

  14. #18249

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloX  [View Original Post]
    You inbox is full.
    Cleared. And some of you who tried to reach me have a full mailbox so I couldn't reply.

  15. #18248

    Kaylee

    I sent her a text but she never responded back.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBob69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to the hook up from bait master 1. I was able to see the new utr spinner from Lima. She is looking for more visitors. Super thin dark hair. Bbj just ok. Did all the postions and very GFE. Friendly and talkative. Will definitely repeat. Did have 2 little dogs in room and her mom there too but left for the activities. Safe and no drama at all. Go see her guys.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape