Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 270 of 751 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 320 370 ... LastLast
Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 11264
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7229

    Gold Digger Brilliant Princess

    This gold digger below wants 1 k per meet. Hot, but delusional price.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...d-c9eb16e0c485

  2. #7228
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Seems like what I thought. Honestly I'd be ok sending girls money via cash app or PayPal except it leaves a trail and I'm not down with that.

    One time I had to flake on a girl. She showed up but I had a business meeting run long and I couldn't even step out to tell her. Just flaked. I messaged her and told her I was so sorry that if she came back I'd give her half the agreed amount just to make it right. No date, just the money. She told me to send it via cash app. I told her I can't do that and she accused me of being a liar. But it was so true. I literally had more to lose having a record of the transaction. She told me to F off and die.

    Wish there were a way to do these transactions on the sly.
    One thing I have done, but not w / just a prepaid debit card, is to get gift cards (Starbucks, Victoria) and take a photo on my burner and send it to the girl. If the card has a PIN, I also scratch off the protective cover from that. With the info on the card, she can use it to get whatever. Often the card has a bar code on it, in favorable cases, they may even be able to get the bar code to scan at the register of a retail location.

    You hear of people getting scammed and being told to buy prepaid cards to send the info on them to the scammers (to pay a bill from the IRS for example). It seems like this might work. It is just that most SBs don't quite have the smarts to use them.

  3. #7227
    Seems like what I thought. Honestly I'd be ok sending girls money via cash app or PayPal except it leaves a trail and I'm not down with that.

    One time I had to flake on a girl. She showed up but I had a business meeting run long and I couldn't even step out to tell her. Just flaked. I messaged her and told her I was so sorry that if she came back I'd give her half the agreed amount just to make it right. No date, just the money. She told me to send it via cash app. I told her I can't do that and she accused me of being a liar. But it was so true. I literally had more to lose having a record of the transaction. She told me to F off and die.

    Wish there were a way to do these transactions on the sly.

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I don't think so. You always have to give a real name and SSN to get a financial account.

    I have a PayPal I have had for a long time under my sugar identity. It is unclear to me that I could get this starting from scratch. I have used it a few times to send a few bucks (literally) to a POT I was dealing with, to buy her gas to come to a M&G, or whatever.

    I always have my SB get us a room for FC, this can be a problem when the girl is so financially strapped, she doesn't have a credit card. I need to give them $ in advance and they put it into their bank account that has a debit card. (obviously, this is someone I have seen multiple times and trust w / this). Checking in to a hotel w / a debit card, they have to have the full cost of the room, and then a ridiculous deposit, sometimes up to as much as $250, in the account. After the baby checks out, they will refund the deposit, but that takes a few days of course.

    I was in this situation w / a long ago SB, I needed to get her like $170. I got a prepaid card and entered it in to my sugar PayPal. I couldn't get PayPal to transfer the funds. I tried several prepaid debit cards before I found one that worked.

  4. #7226

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

    Welcome to all the new SD's and thanks to everyone that posts on this thread.

  5. #7225
    Quote Originally Posted by StudBucket  [View Original Post]
    It looks like a dude anyway, unless he / she or it has a manly face. Look closely again. Not worth more than 4-500 in my book, LOL.
    If you know me, you would know I wouldn't be interested for any reason. As a 5"11' white/blond amazon would be the opposite of my version of a 10. And she may be a he. And many of those are equally as expensive and sometimes more. But I think its the fingernails that really give it away.

  6. #7224
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...a-a3ed0a1b4718

    Asking for 1 k per meet. Prefers afternoons?
    It looks like a dude anyway, unless he / she or it has a manly face. Look closely again. Not worth more than 4-500 in my book, LOL.

  7. #7223
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Say more about this online bank account. It's possible to open a bank account anonymously?
    I don't think so. You always have to give a real name and SSN to get a financial account.

    I have a PayPal I have had for a long time under my sugar identity. It is unclear to me that I could get this starting from scratch. I have used it a few times to send a few bucks (literally) to a POT I was dealing with, to buy her gas to come to a M&G, or whatever.

    I always have my SB get us a room for FC, this can be a problem when the girl is so financially strapped, she doesn't have a credit card. I need to give them $ in advance and they put it into their bank account that has a debit card. (obviously, this is someone I have seen multiple times and trust w / this). Checking in to a hotel w / a debit card, they have to have the full cost of the room, and then a ridiculous deposit, sometimes up to as much as $250, in the account. After the baby checks out, they will refund the deposit, but that takes a few days of course.

    I was in this situation w / a long ago SB, I needed to get her like $170. I got a prepaid card and entered it in to my sugar PayPal. I couldn't get PayPal to transfer the funds. I tried several prepaid debit cards before I found one that worked.

  8. #7222
    Say more about this online bank account. It's possible to open a bank account anonymously?

    Quote Originally Posted by ColoHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    You can do that for sure. If your goal is to eliminate a paper trail to hide your actions from a spouse, a reloadable prepaid Visa is a great option, as is an online bank account. But if you're concerned about the girl you're getting the Uber for being able to trace you, just buy your Uber card online, then send her the number. There's no way to trace a gift card number back to the buyers credit card number without law enforcement involvement and a subpoena.

  9. #7221
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstClass1  [View Original Post]
    That's some soulless shit. There's no limit to what some girls will do. Telling a girl you can't be shocked is probably not the best conversation piece these days.
    Well, the reason that is in my patter is that there are a lot of really submissive girls on SA, and I want to be sure I let them know that I'd be up for doing whatever they are into in that regard. If it comes up in messaging, I say I won't disrespect anyone or cause them pain. So that leaves out calling them a *who* or punching them (I had a civie I had a FWB relationships with decades ago, and she wanted that. I couldn't do it). I'll tie them up, pull their hair, choke them, face-fuck them, though.

    This POT, she really betrayed nothing before yesterday that she was like this. Almost false advertising.

  10. #7220
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    This was so far out of the norm I just had to post it. I met a girl a few months ago on seeking from Yucaipa, nice profile, alluded to some mysterious interests. We then had both deactivated our profiles, but were still in each other's text contacts. She is 21, seemed skittish, related that she had had a bad experience in a M&G w / a guy, that was why she got off the site, but had a favorable impression of me, so she kept my number. We finally met on Monday, she is a little thick but very very pretty, beautiful eyes, and I got excited about her based on our interactions. She complained most people on seeking are too transaction-oriented, stated that she required some sort of connection to have an arrangement, and that the $ wasn't the main benefit she was after that what she learned from someone she was spending time with was more important. Sounds perfect for me, who has a limited budget based on what I can hide from the SO.

    My time didn't permit full negotiations at the M&G, so I got her to meet me again yesterday. I have a pretty set patter I use during private conversations (sitting in my car) aiming to get to an agreement, including saying I would not shock her with my interests, but she could not shock me w / hers, because I've had my adventures. When I asked her how she liked to interact with a man, she comes out with "As a dominatrix. I grind my shoe into a guy's face. That's how I interacted w / my SD in my last arrangement. Do you know what financial domination is? I do that. And especially, I really like to draw blood. I have a thing I do with my teeth I really like that gets blood out of a guy. Most people really wouldn't be into drinking blood, but I enjoy it."

    Well OK. I just didn't have a lot of places to go with this, thankfully I had told her I had to leave at a set time and we were there, so I just excused myself. If I see anything in a profile concerning looking for a submissive, a pay pig, etc. , I just block it and move on. If she had been straight about this as her interests from the beginning, I wouldn't have given her the time of day.
    That's some soulless shit. There's no limit to what some girls will do. Telling a girl you can't be shocked is probably not the best conversation piece these days.

  11. #7219

    Baffled. Vampire

    This was so far out of the norm I just had to post it. I met a girl a few months ago on seeking from Yucaipa, nice profile, alluded to some mysterious interests. We then had both deactivated our profiles, but were still in each other's text contacts. She is 21, seemed skittish, related that she had had a bad experience in a M&G w / a guy, that was why she got off the site, but had a favorable impression of me, so she kept my number. We finally met on Monday, she is a little thick but very very pretty, beautiful eyes, and I got excited about her based on our interactions. She complained most people on seeking are too transaction-oriented, stated that she required some sort of connection to have an arrangement, and that the $ wasn't the main benefit she was after – that what she learned from someone she was spending time with was more important. Sounds perfect for me, who has a limited budget based on what I can hide from the SO.

    My time didn't permit full negotiations at the M&G, so I got her to meet me again yesterday. I have a pretty set patter I use during private conversations (sitting in my car) aiming to get to an agreement, including saying I would not shock her with my interests, but she could not shock me w / hers, because I've had my adventures. When I asked her how she liked to interact with a man, she comes out with "As a dominatrix. I grind my shoe into a guy's face. That's how I interacted w / my SD in my last arrangement. Do you know what financial domination is? I do that. And especially, I really like to draw blood. I have a thing I do with my teeth I really like that gets blood out of a guy. Most people really wouldn't be into drinking blood, but I enjoy it."

    Well OK. I just didn't have a lot of places to go with this, thankfully I had told her I had to leave at a set time and we were there, so I just excused myself. If I see anything in a profile concerning looking for a submissive, a pay pig, etc. , I just block it and move on. If she had been straight about this as her interests from the beginning, I wouldn't have given her the time of day.

  12. #7218
    Quote Originally Posted by Drooo  [View Original Post]
    7-11 has uber cards you can purchase and they can only be bought with cash. I would open a new account with whatever name you want and use these to load the app.
    You can do that for sure. If your goal is to eliminate a paper trail to hide your actions from a spouse, a reloadable prepaid Visa is a great option, as is an online bank account. But if you're concerned about the girl you're getting the Uber for being able to trace you, just buy your Uber card online, then send her the number. There's no way to trace a gift card number back to the buyers credit card number without law enforcement involvement and a subpoena.

  13. #7217

    Kept woman

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...9-b47a6788baeb

    She would like to have a complete setup. She is undoubtedly smoking hot, I've seen the private photos and messaged w / her extensively. She wanted to negotiate allowance by text, I wouldn't, that was the end.

  14. #7216
    Senior Member


    Posts: 472

    Uber Cards

    7-11 has uber cards you can purchase and they can only be bought with cash. I would open a new account with whatever name you want and use these to load the app.

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I need a how-to on how to send an Uber for a SB without risking my real identity. This baby lives at home and her parents monitor her credit card usage, so she doesn't want to use her own Uber account to go from home to meet me. She wanted me to send an Uber for her. I have a personal Uber account, but under my real identity.

    I want to know how to send her a ride without risking any anonymity, as I have a SO. Evidently there are pre-paid Uber cards, these may be available online, but if I would have to use my own personal credit card to buy one, that wouldn't help. I'll check out the kiosk at my local stores for Uber prepaid cards; does anyone know of these?

  15. #7215
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I need a how-to on how to send an Uber for a SB without risking my real identity. This baby lives at home and her parents monitor her credit card usage, so she doesn't want to use her own Uber account to go from home to meet me. She wanted me to send an Uber for her. I have a personal Uber account, but under my real identity.

    I want to know how to send her a ride without risking any anonymity, as I have a SO. Evidently there are pre-paid Uber cards, these may be available online, but if I would have to use my own personal credit card to buy one, that wouldn't help. I'll check out the kiosk at my local stores for Uber prepaid cards; does anyone know of these?
    Not my problem. But if it was, why not just have a bank account online (paperless statements sent to a spam account) that always has just a few dollars in it?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape