Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 562 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 62 462 512 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 612 662 1062 1562 ... LastLast
Results 8,416 to 8,430 of 24541
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16126

    Unfortunately

    Quote Originally Posted by JankMaster  [View Original Post]
    So you paid for the room plus $2 for the box?
    Yeah. It was $60. I was annoyed with that since she had a place but she didn't want her cousin to hear us in her room. But her cousin also works so I didn't see a big deal. I went above and beyond for this girl and while the service and pussy was good I'm not paying that price or higher for an escort unless she's a real escort. Not one who thinks she is. She used to get more work a couple yrs back and doesn't have regulars anymore. She told me she's starting back up. Later that night she went to an outcast for a guy who paid $3. 0.

  2. #16125

    Have fun

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2023675459/1

    $. 2 SS and $. 8 HH. All services covered. Treats me well every time. If the shoe fits, lace that ***** up. Be safe.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2023675459/1

    Haven't seen this one but she's been reviewed on here as PAWG if you search. Be safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungPapi  [View Original Post]
    Whats going on guys I'm going to be visiting for Christmas from jersey figured I'd take advantage and ask if yall got any pawgs over there, ill be in upper marlboro but figured I'd post in baltimore just in case. They don't have to be hot in the face, decent looking will be ok they just have to have a big ass (shit ill even take a 3 or 4 if she got an amazing ass) ill be leaving some pics as examples for what type of girl(s) I'm looking for AGE doesn't matter she can be in her 20's or late 40's. Now if yall definitely don't have any white girls then I’ll take black / latinas that are built the same. Like I said ill be in upper marlboro so I'm willing to drive up to 45 minutes or whatever to find what I'm looking for so any of the surrounding areas like Washington will be fine too just in case some of yall travel a lot and can recommend something that isn't in baltimore.

  3. #16124

    Hot Blonde


  4. #16123

    Any info on link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Christanda  [View Original Post]
    Try this one: https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...n/658923108087.

    STG changed its link structure and here is how I converted the old one to new one: if the old link is https://CityName.skipthegames.com/......, then the new link is https://skipthegames.com/posts/CityName/..........
    Did you post the link for illustrative purposes only? The girl looks exactly like a girl I used see regularly off Brunswick, an Amanda. Do you have any info on the girl in the ad?

  5. #16122

    Any Info on Her?

    I will be in the Baltimore area in a few weeks and was wondering if anyone has any info / has reviewed her before?

    She seems to post often.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...y/567993522919

  6. #16121

    Plus room

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox76  [View Original Post]
    I saw her the day before my birthday as a treat to myself. The hassle of paying her but then paying for a hotel room was annoying. But the pussy and service was great. She usually does $1. 0 for a hh but does $2. 0 for raw. I did the latter and filled her pussy up. I'd never pay that much again unless it was for an actual escort worth that much. She thinks she's worth that much. She's up in park heights and her go to hotel is the Ramada inn.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...5/137774048150
    So you paid for the room plus $2 for the box?

  7. #16120

  8. #16119

    Privacy

    Like another monger said, besides the higher rate, the information she asks for verification purpose is way too much, much more even than the real world dating asks for. Part of this hobby is about privacy, I just don't want something coming back and hunt me years later.

    Quote Originally Posted by PapiChulo11  [View Original Post]
    Thats way to steep bro. I see her ads for 600 but haven't pulled the trigger she still to steep for me.

  9. #16118

    Libby

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    She used to work the street down on the Wilkins stroll. Lived in abandos and was looking pretty bad. Was even pregnant also. She a decent girl with some mental issues and got addicted to drugs. I'm glad she indoors now and looking better. I've literally seen her walking around bare feet looking all confused. I did get a BJ from her when she just came on the scene and it was decent, no rush no complaints.
    I burned it up a few time when she was on the streets. 20 and 40 for me. Coochie stunk a few times but still a hot ass Latina. I can deal with it. Dated a few times then fell off the map. I can't mentally pay her those online rates.

  10. #16117

    Zella

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

    Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  11. #16116

    Updated link

    Try this one: https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...n/658923108087.

    STG changed its link structure and here is how I converted the old one to new one: if the old link is https://CityName.skipthegames.com/......, then the new link is https://skipthegames.com/posts/CityName/..........

    Quote Originally Posted by SpankyNoSpank  [View Original Post]
    Do you have another link or screenshot?

  12. #16115

    Zella

    I was on the hunt for greek and I manage to set up a date with Zella. She has been reviewed before here so I'll keep it short. She quoted me $ for a quick trip to greece. I was surprised that she was staying in a mid tier motel since all I have heard is that she's a SW. Got to the room and started BBBJ, after a few minutes she takes the lube and tells me to get on top. She did not reach for a condom or anything so I played dumb and went in raw on that tight ass. Took some force to get it in since jr is beefy but she took it like a champ. Switched to doggy and pounded hard, this girl is a pro. Blew deep in her colon, gave me a towel with soap to clean up and was on my way. Will repeat.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...291/4104405877

  13. #16114

    Lily

    Assuming you are talking about Lily at https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4436899559, the only one with ad for gummy. I had a date during the summer, not impressed, a weird BBJ, she did not open mouth, just used lips like toothbrush, "brushed" the D, not what I'm looking for, even though I got what I wanted, but disappointed so I did not repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySalami  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried the gummy from this lady?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/104390657

  14. #16113

    Visting from jersey need a thick white girl for Christmas

    Whats going on guys I'm going to be visiting for Christmas from jersey figured I'd take advantage and ask if yall got any pawgs over there, ill be in upper marlboro but figured I'd post in baltimore just in case. They don't have to be hot in the face, decent looking will be ok they just have to have a big ass (shit ill even take a 3 or 4 if she got an amazing ass) ill be leaving some pics as examples for what type of girl(s) I'm looking for AGE doesn't matter she can be in her 20's or late 40's. Now if yall definitely don't have any white girls then Ill take black / latinas that are built the same. Like I said ill be in upper marlboro so I'm willing to drive up to 45 minutes or whatever to find what I'm looking for so any of the surrounding areas like Washington will be fine too just in case some of yall travel a lot and can recommend something that isn't in baltimore.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ELYpFphWsAEpRrv.jpg‎   85420585aa7cecff7bef906af7c42be4_f.jpg‎   xSMOMK.jpg‎   60eec6e48976281caea16fb0aa3b0a36_f.jpg‎   d1fc29c57e1090b912564bfdbce79ec7_f.jpg‎  


  15. #16112

    Jessup

    GMan, thanks for providing one with correct phone number. What about Jessup? Is it the LE? I hope there is a review about her too.

    Quote Originally Posted by GManRip3  [View Original Post]
    What's interesting about this is that the number is out of service and she has different profile same pics different # found here https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/104628042.

    I texted with her yesterday seems legit but she's in jessup at the super 8. Jessup scares the shit out of me so I didn't pull the trigger. I'm hoping someone has some real intel.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape