Thread: Sugarbabies?
+
Add Report
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 9224
-
12-26-22 10:59 #7379Senior Member

Posts: 186F*ckbook
Came across this site, does anyone have any experience with it? Looks like a scam, but seem some reviews that say sift through the shit and it can work.
-
12-26-22 09:54 #7378Senior Member

Posts: 80Any onfob
Any information I'll be in town the 1st of Jan been talking to this one does not seem to be a scammer found her Facebook as well.
Quoting 300 as many rounds as I want.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...3-59b0de77d1f4
-
12-25-22 19:01 #7377Senior Member

Posts: 2248Melaine794
Profile reads like a thurst trap.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...f-9afd3d92ab4b
-
12-25-22 18:48 #7376Senior Member

Posts: 1897Theelovelyvalentinaa
I guess that amount is why she doesn't include a rate schedule on her Tryst ad. I cannot believe she get's many takers at that level. https://tryst.link/escort/jenna-423. I have an IG and * link for her if any seniors are interested.
Originally Posted by Ginzo666
[View Original Post]
BAM.
-
12-25-22 17:41 #7375Senior Member

Posts: 48ChicTemptress
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...1-243352ad6069
Pic seller. Just ran her thing in Indianapolis under different profile, now trying Cincy. Has no interest in meeting. White trash from southern Illinois / Kentucky border.
-
12-25-22 15:13 #7374Senior Member

Posts: 412Most favorite
Has anyone actually met with this one? She's on like her 5th profile by now, aka babykay, Ashlynn777, SweetCutie, spoiledbrat. Comes on very direct. Seems legit in text convos but something just doesn't feel right.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-b11155bd2c18
-
12-25-22 08:35 #7373Senior Member

Posts: 384Theelovelyvalentinaa
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...5-93486c5e1808
She wants $1,000 ppm. Hard pass for me. Didn't even try to negotiate with her because we're just too far apart in expectations. She has enough makeup on to be Vecna in Stranger Things. How does she look without it?
-
12-23-22 14:57 #7372Senior Member

Posts: 1897Update 12-23-22
I am now posting whenever they number above five or more. They just add up tooo quickly.
Kittywer: No 40+ in age SD's, not necessarily a scammer but likely using a stolen pic. I have some SM for pic.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...b-015be8d64b68
Lady Liberty: Classic crypto-scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...1-d04be676e839
Lovergirl: Pic Seller, I have PII, Does not live in Ohio.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-bbe833e43750
HumorousMermaid: Another Humorous scammer! , https://twitter.com/linadai96;.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-c4cc1943998a
HumorousDame: crypto-scammer!
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...6-a9c7ab7366ec
BAM.
-
12-22-22 15:25 #7371Senior Member

Posts: 2248Littlesweetheart
Again? Someone said she allegedly faked a prego to trap her then pharmacist BF. He broke up with her BS and her pregnancy magically. Then rumor is she got knocked up for real days later by a sugar daddy bf. Had a kid. So, is she going to have another kid now?
Originally Posted by JoeThighsMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-22 10:08 #7370Senior Member

Posts: 363She is knocked up, as well.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-22 08:57 #7369Senior Member

Posts: 117Hey I would love to know more details on this one if you can shoot me a pm! Thanks.
Originally Posted by Goo3215
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-22 22:46 #7368Senior Member

Posts: 1138TraveledHottie
She's on SB as well.
Lalabunny4 u.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...b554e664532e2f
-
12-21-22 18:45 #7367Senior Member

Posts: 1897Data Dump 12-21-22
Clearing the decks in prep for the holiday.
MysteriousGeek: Classic crypto-scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-9871f0e5d2dd
SeductiveDame: Classic crypto-scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...b-6092d2d2a436
Women: C'Mon., maaaan!
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...8-c6c192273b4d
TraveledHottie: Repeat scammer?? Pic looks familiar.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...2-d94bc927ede0
BeautifulHottie: Classic crypto-scammer, I am offended by their lack of effort!
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-f776f2d9c149
Lily90: Classic crypto-scammer?
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-abb11bf4032d
CulturedBeauty: Classic crypto-scammer, https://www.instagram.com/nargiza_kassenova/?hl=en.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...0-7fc2dbd123b5
BAM.
-
12-21-22 16:38 #7366Senior Member

Posts: 39Texted her several months ago. Sounded great at first. Then gave the sob story of taking care of relatives and then needing surgery. I stopped responding.
Originally Posted by ChickaAmante
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-22 12:30 #7365Senior Member

Posts: 2248Time and Coin Wasters on SB
Feel free to waste your time and coin on these profiles.
LeahHoney68.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...7615f5c2f96264
Cc855 muscular female or trans.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...da8478e8c7c734
KittyKate212.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...26df5d2b1f79e0
Ashleyyyyyyyyi.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...bc3cc16bd497ea
AngelxBaby18 x.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...774c35f24734e5









Reply With Quote






