Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 6974
-
12-23-22 07:57 #4649Regular Member

Posts: 23They have silly adjective / noun names. But not going to divulge, as I'm still seeing one, and the other no longer want to be on SA. Sorry.
Originally Posted by Sutigel2
[View Original Post]
And TBH, wouldn't divulge names here anyway. I see way too much disrespect on the various posts. (And I don't mean you, I just mean in general.).
-
12-22-22 13:24 #4648Senior Member

Posts: 54I never understand why anyone would give cash up front. It is a 100% guarantee they are going to scam you. Any girl that gets offended by the idea of us declining sending them a deposit should get a reality check. Meeting in a public place should be enough for them to not worry about anything happening. If they don't like the date they can just walk out. No one should be sending money. We all waste enough time just trying to get them to respond and be a real person to us.
Originally Posted by DaReal86
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-22 11:57 #4647Senior Member

Posts: 54Also I just tell them I don't use venmo / cashapp etc. Just cash in hand always and definitely no prepays.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-22 11:55 #4646Senior Member

Posts: 54Not about to divulge this information yet as I may still see her again next week.
Originally Posted by Sutigel2
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-22 08:47 #4645Senior Member

Posts: 5229CDD. Cashapp Dance and Dash
You've hit a key point, also, concerning cash app usage: "It's all about the money with these girls. You know, the money that's in YOUR bank account and YOUR wallet. ".
For the girls, they love it because they're always on the receiving end. No risk.
You, as the sender, take on extra risk with your bank in addition to the girl doing the 'cashapp dance and dash'.
Like a casino, if you use it; be prepared to lose it.
BMD.
-
12-22-22 06:14 #4644Senior Member

Posts: 626Profile gone. Hmmm "clever" "actress". That combo of names sounds a little odd.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-22 06:13 #4643Senior Member

Posts: 626What are their names? Do they include ridiculous adjectives such as "obscure?
Originally Posted by WilliamArthur
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-22 06:03 #4642Senior Member

Posts: 494Deposit? Go fuck yourself!
Quick rant about deposits. As of recently a lot of these girls want a small deposit to schedule with them. To which I have to say. Go fuck yourself! And to the guys that comply. You guys can go fuck yourself twice as much for enabling this type of behavior. Met a girl on SA that required a deposit for her time for her "own safety. " What a dumb b!tch for thinking I would fall for that. You're the one selling pu $$why, you have to be willing to take all the risks. As the great BMD would say, Next!
And to any man that does put a deposit. You're probably a cuck and deserved to get scammed. And then I hope that after you get scammed you come on here and read what I say about you and what a dumb cuck you are.
It's all about the money with these girls. You know, the money that's in YOUR bank account and YOUR wallet. It's about time we took control back.
Rant over! If this doesn't belong in this section please have it moved somewhere else.
-
12-22-22 04:11 #4641Senior Member

Posts: 480She setup an appointment to meet at Starbux few months back, kept on texting and then ghosted me while I sat there waiting for her, starts texting again few weeks later and I ignored her, out of blue on Thanksgiving she texts me at around 11 pm and asks if I would like to go for drinks, I ignored, she texted few days later and I told her since she ghosted me so I was not interested she apologized and begged to give her a second chance, she is not my type anyways.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-22 19:24 #4640Senior Member

Posts: 2928Looks like she is advertising three sums with her dude.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-22 19:18 #4639Regular Member

Posts: 23I've had a long-term thing with one, which is still on-going and has included travel and days away. And numerous meet-ups with others who are using those "fake names. " So. Just saying. Don't judge a SB by her SA name.
Originally Posted by Kwagmire
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-22 16:40 #4638Senior Member

Posts: 1041CleverActress
How fucking dumb are these bitches?
You out here looking for a sugar daddy, with another dude in your photo?
Who the fuck is going to waste their time on you?
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...2-dfaa7f9687e8
-
12-21-22 10:10 #4637Senior Member

Posts: 626Which one?
Originally Posted by PopPoppy70
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 21:36 #4636Senior Member

Posts: 54Time wasters
This one seems ok when you initially talk to her, but then starts asking for money and claims she's too busy to meet up. As BMD says Next!
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...QPj9XAkBzevjlr
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...8ym770OaN6Wwx3
This one wouldn't stop texting. I kept asking her when she wanted to meet but she would dodge it. She finally asked for money for a pizza. Not entertaining that idea.
-
12-20-22 10:57 #4635Senior Member

Posts: 54Hmm. I had a great time with one of these adjective-noun girls just last week.
Originally Posted by Kwagmire
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






