Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 9,991 to 10,005 of 12185
-
12-22-22 12:17 #2195Senior Member

Posts: 598Check your PM.
Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-22 11:17 #2194Senior Member

Posts: 312MP and others
Greetings, I'm from a state south of you all. I dream of frequenting the area for the K-girls, just love them. What's up with DiscreetStory? They ask for A LOT of info. LinkedIn, phone call, blah blah and I dream of using a texting app for "safety".
But I love SA / SAG, MP has been pretty good although my first experience they switched providers on me. Liking the insight on the board on who is who and part of me thinks it's all one big agency somehow BTW LA, NYC and NoVa. Dreamt I was approved by HappyTogetherVA because I gave MP and BEG. Dreamt of Yu-Hee and then dreamt about her again in my dreams.
-
12-22-22 10:16 #2193Senior Member

Posts: 598Sherri at K Pop Girls
Has anyone seen Sherri at K Pop girls recently? I'm curious to know about her recent performance before booking.
-
12-21-22 21:12 #2192Senior Member

Posts: 598Happy Together VA
Has anyone been screened by happy together? I tried to get screened but never heard back. Any advice is appreciated!
-
12-21-22 19:02 #2191Banned Member

Posts: 633I'm laughing about the square face but the Great personality remark. That's what we used to say of the gals we fucked doggy in HS because we couldn't look at their face and stay hard. Anyways, I wonder what you was scratching against? Sounds spooky.
Originally Posted by SwiftChariot
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-22 16:58 #2190Senior Member

Posts: 97Great reviw
"Premium upgrade was loose and a little scratchy, too much gel I think" hilarious you put it so elegantly LOL.
Originally Posted by SwiftChariot
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-22 16:04 #2189Senior Member

Posts: 104Thanks do you mind sharing their NYV website? Because I also remember seeing they had a new NYC extension a couple of months ago, but they quickly changed the web structure to separate SAG and SA and I couldn't find the NYC site anywhere later. I thought they pull out then but may be wrong if you can share the link.
Originally Posted by Tadalagash
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-22 15:56 #2188Senior Member

Posts: 311Thicc?
What's thicc or thiccc?
Originally Posted by Ian1974
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-22 15:08 #2187Senior Member

Posts: 78I believe the mothership company (one way to call it) in LA just opened shop in NYC. If they have ladies coming to NYC, then they might as well make the short drive to NoVa. NYC + NoVa is a big market. Who says the LA market is a rosy as we think? One would imagine latina girls are very popular over there. Hence, the need to outsource.
Originally Posted by SheHerb1800
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-22 10:49 #2186Senior Member

Posts: 179Akari MP
Saw Akari last night for HHR. Pics of body are accurate, but more squared in the shoulders in person. Also face is much more square. Internet has a typo on bust she's probably a 34 A / B. Has a couple cut marks and skin a not smooth. GREAT personality and good english, we clicked pretty well. Not much of shower preview, but good and sloppy BBJ. Quick LFK, disnt push it, Premium upgrade was loose and a little scratchy, too much gel I think. Overall won't repeat, but not the worst experience I had.
-
12-20-22 23:15 #2185Senior Member

Posts: 104Some other girls told me they prefer staying in LA until winter ends as it's way too cold on East Coast. Hopefully the supply will resume or be upgraded as you said when they realize the business is slow (if NoVA market still matters to them).
Originally Posted by SexAddict96
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 23:03 #2184Senior Member

Posts: 54Same Site
Sweetangels. Me is the same site as ladyladyva.com.
Originally Posted by SexAddict96
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 19:13 #2183Senior Member

Posts: 94MCC = Kai
I believe that MCC rebranded as Kai.
Originally Posted by IronClad999
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 18:58 #2182Senior Member

Posts: 97Photo
Could I see the photo of shany? I want to see before I book.
Originally Posted by SexAddict96
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 17:31 #2181Senior Member

Posts: 2422Nicole and Soy
Still waiting for Nicole and Soy to make their comeback here. They were ATFs. They going to expand the building with full squad LOL.
Originally Posted by SexAddict96
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





