Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11299

    Msog?

    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownStrang  [View Original Post]
    The other members summed it up well but she seemed like you could ask for more. She definitely likes being played with just as much, so I wouldn't be surprised if you could convince her for a BBBJ or full service with extra fee. She definitely drained me on the first pop and in the shower was still teasing me. Didn't move me away either when I was hard again in the shower when it was touching her from behind. Great communication as well and the massage was relaxing.
    Thanks for the review. Thinking of trying her out soon. Does Pamela offer 2 pops?

  2. #11298

    Pamela

    The other members summed it up well but she seemed like you could ask for more. She definitely likes being played with just as much, so I wouldn't be surprised if you could convince her for a BBBJ or full service with extra fee. She definitely drained me on the first pop and in the shower was still teasing me. Didn't move me away either when I was hard again in the shower when it was touching her from behind. Great communication as well and the massage was relaxing.

  3. #11297
    Quote Originally Posted by StlNumb1  [View Original Post]
    She was reviewed before. The review said pics were accurate, massage was good but no FS.
    Yeah bro. But the ad states there is more to offer. So, curious about FS. Might be YMMV. But 250 or 300 just for massage seems costly.

  4. #11296
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownStrang  [View Original Post]
    Will be seeing her tomorrow and let y'all know how it goes.
    She was reviewed before. The review said pics were accurate, massage was good but no FS.

  5. #11295
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownStrang  [View Original Post]
    Will be seeing her tomorrow and let y'all know how it goes.
    Thanks bro. I am thinking of visiting her over this weekend or next week. Please post your experience and damage. I believe there is more to offer along with Nuru.

  6. #11294

    Pamela

    Will be seeing her tomorrow and let y'all know how it goes.

  7. #11293
    Quote Originally Posted by LionTamer68  [View Original Post]
    That's a dude. Has to be.
    What country was she an ex-model? Definitely wasn't here. SMH.

  8. #11292

    Lmao

    Too funny, noticed she also says "P. S. Sugardaddy welcomed 😉 😚.

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    I just barfed in my mouth looking at her photos. Ex model my a $$.

  9. #11291

    Dude

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    I just barfed in my mouth looking at her photos. Ex model my a $$.
    That's a dude. Has to be.

  10. #11290
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyGuy44  [View Original Post]
    I just barfed in my mouth looking at her photos. Ex model my a $$.

  11. #11289

    Pamela

    Yes, that's her. I believe the photos are actually of her as well.

  12. #11288
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyGuy44  [View Original Post]
    I looked at her ad which included pictures, so no.

  13. #11287

  14. #11286

    This her?

    Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller  [View Original Post]
    Pamela is back in town through the first week of January. My first time seeing her and she might be my new favorite. She Colombian with a really sexy accent and I thought she was super cute and had a nice body with a great natural rack and a juicy latina booty. Her 45 min nuru option (which she does with warm coconut oil) has gone up to $250 (from $$ She actually gives a great massage with a super sexy hr ending with that nice tan smooth ass in your face and then as reported showers with you to get the oil off afterwards. She is located in a studio apartment near Boylston St green line station just on the edge of Chinatown / Theater District. I would and will repeat. Often. Treat her well fellas. She's a gem with a great attitude. We need more of those.
    https://adultsearch.com/massachusett...y-rubs/2978700

  15. #11285
    Quote Originally Posted by Motoman36  [View Original Post]
    When I google her # an IG page comes up about a beautician place with lots of photos of a blond girl, is that her?

    Moto.
    Ummmm no, that is not who I saw. Try dark hair, about 20 years older and body for age. If this WAS her I'd repeat LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape