Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 249 of 552 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 299 349 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 8271
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4551
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    I did a duo with Monse and Luna.

    I am a Dirty Fuk!
    Congrats man!! Happy Holidays indeed!

  2. #4550

    Merry Christmas To Me

    I did a duo with Monse and Luna.

    I am a Dirty Fuk!

  3. #4549
    Quote Originally Posted by JangliJawan  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, anyone have more info on Alexis? She is a bit older, MILF-type that I like and I got some nice handiwork from her-but am really curious if more is available? Maybe a more of a YMMV thing? Maybe the more experienced gents here can give me some more info.
    Alexis is a veteran at Pans. Had several dances with her. Ripped body, firm set. Doesn't try to gouge you and super chill. Only had handy work but did offer room service with extras. She knew me so would give me the royal treatment next time. Told her, let's plan on it.

  4. #4548
    Quote Originally Posted by DixyNormous  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of seeing Heather Friday night and damn she did a great job draining my load. She took it like a champ. She was loose but she definitely seemed like she enjoyed it. I tried for BBFS but I was still ok with cfs. I will definitely repeat with her and see if she would be down for otc fun.
    Any more details? Where it go down? And $$? She's a cool as chick (coffee stand regular) but haven't made it out to see her at the club yet. Too busy with Lola at Sugars. .

  5. #4547

    Alexis?

    Gentlemen, anyone have more info on Alexis? She is a bit older, MILF-type that I like and I got some nice handiwork from her-but am really curious if more is available? Maybe a more of a YMMV thing? Maybe the more experienced gents here can give me some more info.

  6. #4546

    Pandoras Friday night

    I had the pleasure of seeing Heather Friday night and damn she did a great job draining my load. She took it like a champ. She was loose but she definitely seemed like she enjoyed it. I tried for BBFS but I was still ok with cfs. I will definitely repeat with her and see if she would be down for otc fun.

  7. #4545

    Anyone have info on Lani at Kittens?

    I was at Kittens Friday night and saw Lani but didn't get dances or a room. Does anyone have details on what she offers in VIP?

  8. #4544
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    She is not a virgin. Very shy and has no idea what she is doing.
    Yeah she seemed very shy. Super hot though. Were you able to get any extras with her?

  9. #4543

    Nelly

    Any extras for Nelly at Pandoras?

  10. #4542
    Quote Originally Posted by ForswornHope  [View Original Post]
    Looking to book Lola, read a bunch of good things about her on here. Does anyone know if the prices on the booking app in her Instagram include extras? Any help is appreciated.
    Both the room fee + what she expects from her services are listed on her booking. Her base rate for 15 minutes in a private room are 30 bones to the house and 200 to her ($230 total) I've paid more than that elsewhere so I always lay on an extra 10 or 20 for her efforts. Smart woman. And even better, she aims to please.

  11. #4541

    No details

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    She can be a lot of fun for sure. But for details, suggest DM a few people.
    Not looking for details, just wondering if the prices on her booking app include extras or if that's just her rate and I need to bring extra.

  12. #4540
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by Jscampb4  [View Original Post]
    Went to to VIP with her a couple nights ago. She said she is a virgin. Not sure if she is lying or not. Is extremely nervous to even take her panties off. Anyone else have any experience with her?
    She is not a virgin. Very shy and has no idea what she is doing.

  13. #4539
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Had a LDA with Kay. Just ok. No personality or room service. Her bad day became mine. No encore for me.
    Go see monse. She finish you off good.

  14. #4538

    Look her up

    Quote Originally Posted by ForswornHope  [View Original Post]
    Looking to book Lola, read a bunch of good things about her on here. Does anyone know if the prices on the booking app in her Instagram include extras? Any help is appreciated.
    She can be a lot of fun for sure. But for details, suggest DM a few people.

  15. #4537
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Here is her * I got it off of her insta.

    Not bad. Not great.

    https://onlyfans.com/smittykittty
    Had a LDA with Kay. Just ok. No personality or room service. Her bad day became mine. No encore for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape