Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 564 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 64 464 514 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 614 664 1064 1564 ... LastLast
Results 8,446 to 8,460 of 24555
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16110
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    I texted her last night and she was good with 100 for BBFS, sounded like. Only wanted an extra 20 for the bare instead of the 70 her ad says. I get the impression she's a SW who went online. Might be worth it if her pics are accurate, though.
    You can not tell the pictures are to good to be true?

  2. #16109

    If she's a SW

    There is no way her pics are accurate. Her pics show a very clean girl. Looks like she wouldn't even be from baltimore. Like healthy ass too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    I texted her last night and she was good with 100 for BBFS, sounded like. Only wanted an extra 20 for the bare instead of the 70 her ad says. I get the impression she's a SW who went online. Might be worth it if her pics are accurate, though.

  3. #16108
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Autumn

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    Theres this new girl (at least for me) who popped up. Goes by autumn, she's doubling up with with Lexi who has been reviewed before. Anyone has seen the new girl? Both their links below.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/104621216

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/104616061
    I texted her last night and she was good with 100 for BBFS, sounded like. Only wanted an extra 20 for the bare instead of the 70 her ad says. I get the impression she's a SW who went online. Might be worth it if her pics are accurate, though.

  4. #16107

    If you're in the 300 camp, go to Eros for a little more

    Quote Originally Posted by HotAttitude  [View Original Post]
    Saw this ad just recently and thought what the heck lets text and see. She responded quick and quoted $$$ for 2 hrs with outcall. She seems very eager to make the appointment. Does that sound ok? I am trying to find out if this is a scam or a string. Making sure Jr is not driving and think with the top floor big head. Any info would be appreciated.

    Thanks.

    Here is the link https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/104724710.
    When in doubt, google the phone number. You should see a rich history of escort posts from various sites. In this case, there aren't many. . . . just one the that was added today. I'd look elsewhere (Eros.com). The Brazilians are usually 400 and you'll have a delightful full hour of fun.

  5. #16106

    Probably not worth the headache

    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan40  [View Original Post]
    Google image search led to 2 ads in LA, with 2 different numbers, that are both different than the 443 number. If they are changing their number that much I'd stay away.
    For 3 bills you could more than likely score a better scenario, that's a lot of bread on a partial guessing game.

  6. #16105

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by HotAttitude  [View Original Post]
    Saw this ad just recently and thought what the heck lets text and see. She responded quick and quoted $$$ for 2 hrs with outcall. She seems very eager to make the appointment. Does that sound ok? I am trying to find out if this is a scam or a string. Making sure Jr is not driving and think with the top floor big head. Any info would be appreciated.

    Thanks.

    Here is the link https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/104724710.
    Google image search led to 2 ads in LA, with 2 different numbers, that are both different than the 443 number. If they are changing their number that much I'd stay away.

  7. #16104

    Non GFE

    No bare, no kissing, no anal. Idk seems boring.

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    Theres this new girl (at least for me) who popped up. Goes by autumn, she's doubling up with with Lexi who has been reviewed before. Anyone has seen the new girl? Both their links below.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/104621216

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/104616061

  8. #16103

    Ella BWI

    Saw this ad just recently and thought what the heck lets text and see. She responded quick and quoted $$$ for 2 hrs with outcall. She seems very eager to make the appointment. Does that sound ok? I am trying to find out if this is a scam or a string. Making sure Jr is not driving and think with the top floor big head. Any info would be appreciated.

    Thanks.

    Here is the link https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/104724710.

  9. #16102

    Jazzy (or something like that)

    Been trying to reach this girl for months, her comms are not the best but the other day she actually started responding quickly so I took the opportunity to see her. Quotes me $ for qv and gave me her address to a private residence by MSU, not a bad area. I had to wait like 10 minutes outside while she got ready and then told me to come through the door (sometimes she seems to ask people to come around back). Now I was blown away by the looks of this girl, young with a hot body. Her older pictures actually make her look mid 30's due to crappy stripper makeup but the more recent pictures show her looks more accurately, late 20's tight hispanic body, girl next door look.

    Her voice was very raspy, you can hardly hear her, I though is due to candy and I was right, pipe in the room, but no needle or marks on her body. She has a charming personality, no attitude at all. Place was clean-ish, definitely not a dump, no smoke smells or anything. Didn't know if there was anyone else on the house but there were male clothes laying around but I never heard anyone else around the house. Her menu is wide open for extra fees including bare, but I had limited cash so I went for the basics. BJ was ok then I pounded in multiple position, she was getting into a little bit, nice and tight, blew in the bag. Overall nice experience. Will definitely repeat with more menu options.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...542/4104198588

  10. #16101

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox76  [View Original Post]
    So I checked out this girl's profile on EB because she's definitely my type and I've read good reviews, and while checked her pics one of them had her last name on it as it was a Facebook pic. Now I don't mean to or ever intend to dox anyone. But I find it funny when I'll see a girl do that because I get curious and do some "research" to see who she knows and which girl's in Baltimore do the same thing. The amount "escorts" I've seen in each other's friends list is astounding. Again, not saying any specific names but I like to make a game of "Oh I fucked her or oh I wanted to but. " I just find this interesting.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/2407558877
    What's interesting about this is that the number is out of service and she has different profile same pics different # found here https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/104628042.

    I texted with her yesterday seems legit but she's in jessup at the super 8. Jessup scares the shit out of me so I didn't pull the trigger. I'm hoping someone has some real intel.

  11. #16100

    I find this kinda funny.

    So I checked out this girl's profile on EB because she's definitely my type and I've read good reviews, and while checked her pics one of them had her last name on it as it was a Facebook pic. Now I don't mean to or ever intend to dox anyone. But I find it funny when I'll see a girl do that because I get curious and do some "research" to see who she knows and which girl's in Baltimore do the same thing. The amount "escorts" I've seen in each other's friends list is astounding. Again, not saying any specific names but I like to make a game of "Oh I fucked her or oh I wanted to but. " I just find this interesting.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/2407558877

  12. #16099

    Autumn

    Theres this new girl (at least for me) who popped up. Goes by autumn, she's doubling up with with Lexi who has been reviewed before. Anyone has seen the new girl? Both their links below.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/104621216

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/104616061

  13. #16098

    Looking for specific

    Hey guys. Looking for pregnant / lactating or older. If anyone has some of these that they are willing to share contacts, I'm willing to do the same in any way. Dm me. Thanks, brothers.

  14. #16097

    Cierra Puerto Rican BBW

    I saw her the day before my birthday as a treat to myself. The hassle of paying her but then paying for a hotel room was annoying. But the pussy and service was great. She usually does $1. 0 for a hh but does $2. 0 for raw. I did the latter and filled her pussy up. I'd never pay that much again unless it was for an actual escort worth that much. She thinks she's worth that much. She's up in park heights and her go to hotel is the Ramada inn.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...5/137774048150
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB_IMG_1671391665043.jpg‎   odkxodc2ndi3yta1mje1n2u2n2njyjy3mju3mgfkn2fhotaxnza2.jpg.jpeg-1.jpg‎   mjy0mteznzfjzgfknzy2odzhzwnmyjvingq1m2ixzwqzmjnjzge.jpg.jpeg.jpg‎  

  15. #16096

    Something new

    There are more girls robbing now than in 2018. They all know about their online repuation but they still get people to rob. Kind of a sad state of the market right now.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    That's probably me. I saw her five times. The last time I got the I'll be right back friend has my purse. Management came in and threw me out. I got a sob story from Kay. Some time goes by. I reached out to her asking her if she wanted to make amends. NOTHING. I know she has a hard life but she makes her choices. I even made a suggestion about reducing the donation and calling it even. NOTHING. She doesn't drive so there's someone else there. I would say watch your 6. When girls start robbing guys violence dreams are not far away.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape