Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 663 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 163 563 613 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 713 763 1163 1663 ... LastLast
Results 9,931 to 9,945 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20880
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    I would not recommend video calls. A common scam I've read about is they will be recording your actions, will ask to see your face, then your junk, and then threaten to send that video to your contact list. Would definitely avoid any mandatory video call verifications.
    Why would they have your contact list?

  2. #20879

    Hollyridge Latinas

    Had a visit with another Big Booty Judy from way down south. Qv 120. Very typical visit. I was surprised to find such a tiny tight pussy on such a big girl. Apparently this organization (s) is using the business model of the Chinese. But no where near as fine tuned.

    If you text the number in 15 different ads maybe 2 will answer within 30 minutes. The rest will trickle in over a few hours or the next day. A couple will be scams and a couple will be other locations. The rest are Hollyridge. The schedulers could be anywhere. And the hotel has set them up within spiting distance of the Chinese. There were at least two there this week. Happy hunting.

  3. #20878

    Liv

    I believe the question was asked before, not sure if a response was given. Has anyone seen this provider before?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...9/056720049386

    Thanks!

  4. #20877
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Are the pictures close to actual?
    Yes, they are.

  5. #20876
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I posted the link right after. Not sure what happened there.

    Here she is. I wouldn't intentionally disrespect members by not posting a link unless I specified it was for PM only.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/104783231
    Are the pictures close to actual?

  6. #20875
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I posted the link right after. Not sure what happened there.

    Here she is. I wouldn't intentionally disrespect members by not posting a link unless I specified it was for PM only.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/104783231
    She's hot, a nice person, but everything is covered and no kissing at all. $120 QV, $180 hh, $250 h. I won't repeat since it's not GFE at all, but she's real and awesome.

  7. #20874
    Quote Originally Posted by FieryGuy19  [View Original Post]
    Hi All,

    I have been talking to this one via text and pretty good with comms.

    She asked me to do a video call before coming, is it okay to do it?

    Or will that video be used for something, because I see a lot of scams related to this. She looks pretty nice and I wanted to try having a dream.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...7.htm?cat=4370

    Any Intel? Thanks!
    I would not recommend video calls. A common scam I've read about is they will be recording your actions, will ask to see your face, then your junk, and then threaten to send that video to your contact list. Would definitely avoid any mandatory video call verifications.

  8. #20873

    I actually did follow up with the link

    I posted the link right after. Not sure what happened there.

    Here she is. I wouldn't intentionally disrespect members by not posting a link unless I specified it was for PM only.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/104783231

  9. #20872

    Eros girl asks for a video call to verify

    Hi All,

    I have been talking to this one via text and pretty good with comms.

    She asked me to do a video call before coming, is it okay to do it?

    Or will that video be used for something, because I see a lot of scams related to this. She looks pretty nice and I wanted to try having a dream.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...7.htm?cat=4370

    Any Intel? Thanks!

  10. #20871

    Liv

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...9/895951363691

    Has anyone seen Liv? Please let me know.

  11. #20870

    Xoxo. Kktt

    Anybody seen this chick before? See these posts all the time, but dunno if it's legit or not.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/878229514023

  12. #20869
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324

    This

    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    I guess she was YMMV, for me, always passionate kissing, BBBJ, and the young lady loved to rim both giving and receiving.
    And then some.

  13. #20868

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    And found an oasis.

    TOFTT in this sparse environment and found a gorgeous Cubana. Clean, super healthy and bright. Great body, skin. DATY on the menu, but otherwise covered. Really great time. They're still out there fellas!
    I found a great girl too today, but I'm not going to share either.

  14. #20867
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    And found an oasis.

    TOFTT in this sparse environment and found a gorgeous Cubana. Clean, super healthy and bright. Great body, skin. DATY on the menu, but otherwise covered. Really great time. They're still out there fellas!
    Missing a link.

  15. #20866

    Went out into the desert.

    And found an oasis.

    TOFTT in this sparse environment and found a gorgeous Cubana. Clean, super healthy and bright. Great body, skin. DATY on the menu, but otherwise covered. Really great time. They're still out there fellas!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape