Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,216 to 10,230 of 37380
-
12-20-22 16:38 #27165Regular Member

Posts: 3Lisa
Can someone PM Lisa contact info please?
-
12-20-22 16:03 #27164Banned Member

Posts: 59My experience with the new M1 is that uncovered just isn't on the menu at all. And there would be no possible way anyone could say a service provider that offers bareback is clean or "safe".
Originally Posted by JDoe1969
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 15:17 #27163Regular Member

Posts: 3Lisa
Can someone please PM Lisa contact info?
-
12-20-22 14:45 #27162Senior Member

Posts: 64IG Maria
Anyone have any info if IG Maria is still around. I've read posts about her in the past.
-
12-20-22 12:08 #27161Senior Member

Posts: 293I meet seven today morning, she has a nice face, boobs and bottom. I followed the advice of the forum, 2 Benjamin's and ask for everything, she asked for. 2 more but I stayed firm. Nice orange short dress without any underwear. Tableshower is not working today. My estimate she is between 30 and 40 yo, I still think Mandy from Wayne rd is more beautiful and younger but more expensive.
By the way I met Ruby when I was leaving, the old lady told me there was another girl but was busy.
Originally Posted by HiPhi
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 10:32 #27160Senior Member

Posts: 170No, we cannot see your post.
Originally Posted by Miggy90
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 09:54 #27159Senior Member

Posts: 178Daty
Anyone recommend a face sitter (DATY) at any of these AAMPS?
-
12-19-22 21:54 #27158Senior Member

Posts: 72Test
Just seeing if my post goes through.
-
12-19-22 21:49 #27157Senior Member

Posts: 72First Post
Looking forward to sharing. Been visiting places in Livonia area. Heard to Magic for the first time soon. Been to others areas like Tai Chi but ready for some better looking and younger ladies.
-
12-19-22 20:37 #27156Senior Member

Posts: 122Nuru confusion
Sunny or Rose. 734 or 586.
Tia.
-
12-19-22 16:33 #27155Senior Member

Posts: 309Thanks for the reply Nice hard massage and back walking.
Originally Posted by Vajuxo
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-22 12:10 #27154Senior Member

Posts: 256Anna in Mount Clemens?
Hey gents. It's been a few days since I've seen any new reports on Anna. Has anyone gone recently? Any notes about LE or was it just a coincidence that JumpingBean experienced? Thinking about going sometime this month after the holidays but it's a hike so I want to make sure to avoid surprises. PM's are always fine as well.
Originally Posted by JumpingBean
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-22 11:13 #27153Senior Member

Posts: 56What name is she using at Tiger?
Originally Posted by JetSpray
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-22 10:20 #27152Senior Member

Posts: 430Magic Ruby off today
Heads up Rubybiff today as I called ahead to schedule. I'm going to try Seven. Hope she can handle big.
-
12-19-22 10:03 #27151Senior Member

Posts: 84Miracle Massage Fraser
I thought to post this after seeing the request for backwalking.
$70 for the hour and it was an extended hour, 90 minutes from walk in to walkout.
Attendant provided backwalking and a generally decent hard massage.
I did not receive a handshake or a kiss, or any hint of extras, perhaps it was a YMMV thing, or I sent the wrong vibe, who knows, but I did enjoy the massage.
Utica between 13 and Groesbeck.










Reply With Quote






