Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 7,651 to 7,665 of 33235
-
12-20-22 23:14 #25585Senior Member

Posts: 110Smells fishy
He / She has only 2 posts, the same review, one in Cincinnati and the other one in Indianapolis, both sound a great provider but requires prepayment / deposit. I would stay away.
Originally Posted by MikeJones1313
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 18:55 #25584Senior Member

Posts: 27Kandee Apple
A thief and a lie! I have screenshots to prove she is petty low life, do not trust her.
-
12-20-22 16:21 #25583Senior Member

Posts: 1165Jackie O ad
https://tryst.link/escort/jackieo74
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 16:09 #25582Senior Member

Posts: 83Please share info
Please ethis senior member.
Originally Posted by DaveTopin
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 15:13 #25581Senior Member

Posts: 260Chelsea
Ditto. Wanted a deposit and snapchat. No go for me.
Originally Posted by MikeJones1313
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 14:48 #25580Senior Member

Posts: 113P411
Been off and on with p411 but have found this to be the safest for verification other than just providing references.
Originally Posted by TroublePlay
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 14:41 #25579Senior Member

Posts: 539P411
So you're hijacking the p411 thread, (when you don't even see escorts currently,) to talk about "general Internet posture"?
Originally Posted by Ginzo666
[View Original Post]
I don't need the hobby "benefits" you are referring to by taking my work off LinkedIn because I have p411, the very subject of the thread.
Happy Holidays.
-
12-20-22 14:40 #25578Senior Member

Posts: 225Kandee Apple
Sorry to hear that, she has really seemed to have done a 180 turn recently! The last time I saw her it was just as you stated, nice hotel, looked great, nice lingerie! Very sexy lady. Hope this does not adversely affect her biz. Thanks for the heads up, I look forward to seeing her again very soon.
Originally Posted by DrDave39
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 12:50 #25577Regular Member

Posts: 3Link
https://tryst.link/escort/jackieo74
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 12:45 #25576Banned Member

Posts: 5352With your first post be nice if you put up a link to her so we know who you are talking about better yet her pic.
Originally Posted by CincySport
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 12:11 #25575Senior Member

Posts: 1190Jackie Ohhhh
So who is she? How about a link or something?
Originally Posted by CincySport
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 11:16 #25574Regular Member

Posts: 22Smells like bull shit to me.
Originally Posted by DaveTopin
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 10:16 #25573Regular Member

Posts: 3Jackie Ohhhh
Recent dream with Jackie Ohhh.
The good- she was on time and reasonably priced. 200 hhr 300 hr. The woman in her pics and a high sex drive.
The bad- she is at least 60. Heavily filters pics. I asked for verification pic. She sent one from a week ago that looked 20 years younger than in person. Not sure how she pulled that off. I should have bailed then. She started with oral, okay, not the best. Asked me to put it inside. She grabbed me, no want or mention of condom. Big no no. So I stopped her. Got a cover. That is when I noticed a strange bump or flab coming out of her asshole. Also, a smell. That was it for me. I asked her for oral again instead, and pretended to blow off the side of bed, since she insisted not in mouth. She told me I could have mpops ahead of time. But I couldn't. Not worth a repeat and really bad bait and switch on pictures.
-
12-20-22 09:39 #25572Regular Member

Posts: 3Jackie Ohhhh
Recent dream with Jackie Ohhh.
The good- she was on time and reasonably priced. 200 hhr 300 hr. The woman in her pics and a high sex drive.
The bad- she is at least 60. Heavily filters pics. I asked for verification pic. She sent one from a week ago that looked 20 years younger than in person. Not sure how she pulled that off. I should have bailed then. She started with oral, okay, not the best. Asked me to put it inside. She grabbed me, no want or mention of condom. Big no no. So I stopped her. Got a cover. That is when I noticed a strange bump or flab coming out of her asshole. Also, a smell. That was it for me. I asked her for oral again instead, and pretended to blow off the side of bed, since she insisted not in mouth. She told me I could have mpops ahead of time. But I couldn't. Not worth a repeat and really bad bait and switch on pictures.
-
12-20-22 09:05 #25571Senior Member

Posts: 223This girl needs to learn some manners / etiquette.
I reached out to her at 9:06 am yesterday. We texted for a but, she provided pictures. I was working, so I couldn't respond within minutes of her texts. After work last night I went to visit my mom, who is going through chemo. By the time I got home I has to go to bed because I get up early for work. At 8:56 am today I got a text from her to delete her number because I didn't reply. LOL. Sounds like I dodged a bullet.
Originally Posted by DaveTopin
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






