Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 166 of 556 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 216 266 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 8327
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #5852

    She ain't the beautiful (anymore)

    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    Why are the beautiful ones always taken?
    Lyn's best days are behind her. Hard living and whatever her substance (s) of choice has been has put her beauty far in the rear view mirror.

  2. #5851
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Marquise  [View Original Post]
    It be Steak or a clone of his? LOL.
    No it not BE Steak because Steak doesn't see black girls his words not mine!

  3. #5850
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSword  [View Original Post]
    She is preggo as fuck!
    Why are the beautiful ones always taken?

  4. #5849

    Preggoo

    Quote Originally Posted by Byron1991  [View Original Post]
    I have been wanting to see lyn for quite sometime, she's pain in the ass and hard to get ahold of. I really want to use her throat sooner or later, I know she has a killer head game! Anyone seen her recently?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/102130738#.
    She is preggo as fuck!

  5. #5848

    Tasia

    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    Scheduled with tasia last night. She has Lexie back now. Staying with her and is horny af. Had a great threesome. They were Both fun as hell and a great Christmas treat. Lexie was even better than I remember her. Both freshly showered and released a load in both them. I've always had a great time with these two.
    Tasia is starting to resemble that lady that sits at the slot machine in the grocery store slots all day. What the f has happened to her.

  6. #5847

    Could

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    Wants senior status quickly. Just posts about old conquests no longer around SMH.
    It be Steak or a clone of his? LOL.

  7. #5846

    My guess

    Quote Originally Posted by FatRichard  [View Original Post]
    Sounds possible, but I was thinking the guy is just being way too open about his personal information - 'cause it's really obvious he lives right smack dab in the middle of Memory Lane.

    Dick.
    Wants senior status quickly. Just posts about old conquests no longer around SMH.

  8. #5845
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    Are

    Quote Originally Posted by Wakky129  [View Original Post]
    Metro fishing for warrants in the thread? Say it ain't so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    Sure looks that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by FatRichard  [View Original Post]
    Sounds possible, but I was thinking the guy is just being way too open about his personal information - 'cause it's really obvious he lives right smack dab in the middle of Memory Lane..
    We talking about the last 11 posts by one person? If so I did think it was odd individually making the posts instead of just 1 post? To much scrolling!

  9. #5844

    Metro? Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by Wakky129  [View Original Post]
    Metro fishing for warrants in the thread? Say it ain't so.
    Sounds possible, but I was thinking the guy is just being way too open about his personal information - 'cause it's really obvious he lives right smack dab in the middle of Memory Lane.

    Dick.

  10. #5843
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakky129  [View Original Post]
    Metro fishing for warrants in the thread? Say it ain't so.
    Sure looks that way.

  11. #5842
    Metro fishing for warrants in the thread? Say it ain't so.

  12. #5841
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389

    Tasia and Lexie last night

    Scheduled with tasia last night. She has Lexie back now. Staying with her and is horny af. Had a great threesome. They were Both fun as hell and a great Christmas treat. Lexie was even better than I remember her. Both freshly showered and released a load in both them. I've always had a great time with these two.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 641325C0-365C-4551-AB31-38623D1F7719.jpg‎  

  13. #5840

    Big booty olivia! I miss fucking this one

    Damn this one in 2018 let me raw dog her pussy till I jizzed inside her multiple times the damage was 3 bi, she was cool with it! I haven't seen her in many months but she been retired, I'm not sure about you guys have seen this broad in the past, she had real hips and booty in person. Wish can fuck that big booty tight pussy again.

    http://www.mojovillage.com/adult-18/...on-duty_116257
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 364372 (1).jpg‎   364373.jpg‎   364370 (1).jpg‎  

  14. #5839

    Harmony anyone remember her?

    She ain't working no more but this chick on my list to see, but she ended up retired and now is married I bet she had some great head game and pussy.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...shell/19013863
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2TPJLg.jpg‎   J5TgLW.jpg‎  

  15. #5838

    Daisy anyone remember this one

    I remember seeing this broad on Eastside town in 2019 before COVID hit, The first time I seen her she gave an amazing sloppy ass head, the head was so sloppy and messy after I nutted I got in her shower it was all slimy around my cock and balls. She vanished after COVID hit.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...daddy/26288343
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails UiN2QC.jpg‎   2yS4mO.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape