Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 106 of 275 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 156 206 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 4114
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2539

    Nikki Somerset

    Hey everyone,

    I've been wanting to meet up with Nikki for some time now and I believed her to be retired as she stopped advertising on * however I recently learned she's been posting on Bestgfe. Trouble is Bestgfe deleted my account for some reason and I can't create a new one. Could someone provide her info for contact? I'd be willing to trade, though my info would be for NNJ only. I linked to her reviews below.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...9385564-255090

    https://twitter.com/nikki_somerset/media

  2. #2538
    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    I heard she was ripping off mongers. She would take your money and then ask you to leave. Be careful. In my opinion she's too fucking big and not worth it.
    She has a very shitty attitude.

  3. #2537

    I never saw her

    Quote Originally Posted by Klance  [View Original Post]
    I thought other reviews implied she had issues and might have even set guys up.
    I heard she was ripping off mongers. She would take your money and then ask you to leave. Be careful. In my opinion she's too fucking big and not worth it.

  4. #2536
    Quote Originally Posted by Klance  [View Original Post]
    I thought other reviews implied she had issues and might have even set guys up.
    So do the pictures in the link go to Angelina? Thats what I am trying to figure out.

  5. #2535
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac83  [View Original Post]
    Saw her probably 2 years ago or so when she lived in Trenton I had a good time. Her "GFE" is only bbj.
    Thank You!

  6. #2534
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac83  [View Original Post]
    Saw her probably 2 years ago or so when she lived in Trenton I had a good time. Her "GFE" is only bbj.
    I thought other reviews implied she had issues and might have even set guys up.

  7. #2533
    Quote Originally Posted by PinHead11  [View Original Post]
    Can't edit the original post anymore. Just remove the dots at the end.


    search by phone number also.


    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...games/38596381
    Saw her probably 2 years ago or so when she lived in Trenton I had a good time. Her "GFE" is only bbj.

  8. #2532

    Skylar Rae

    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with her info please share it!
    I'm guessing that she will stay silent or anyone she deals with will. She had / has a big sexual motor. Probably getting out to get her fix. You just can't shut that off. That guy I think threatened a few of her clients. Not the drama you want. My guess she will stay gone but only to a few. But you never know. Maybe she will come back if they break up and she needs money. Good luck to all that see her or attempt to find her. That guy is on the AMP Review board and advertised about her doing party's and selling vids. Strange deal. She was awesome though.

  9. #2531
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungPapi  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...2/854078889338

    Says she's been working for some time now but I just started seeing her posts not too long ago.
    Yes, she's been at it awhile. Have never seen her.

  10. #2530
    Quote Originally Posted by BadRonnie  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to her? She was my main provider. Lost touch around 2019.
    She posts under victoria now.

  11. #2529
    Quote Originally Posted by BadRonnie  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to her? She was my main provider. Lost touch around 2019.
    I saw her a few times in the past year. I think she posts under "Victoria" on stg.

  12. #2528

    Deja

    Anyone know what happened to her? She was my main provider. Lost touch around 2019.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D990D283-0225-4C56-9818-F38F5C59821C.jpeg‎  

  13. #2527

    Anyone seen this one yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...2/854078889338

    Says she's been working for some time now but I just started seeing her posts not too long ago.

  14. #2526
    Quote Originally Posted by THI9090  [View Original Post]
    She posts in PA now right across the river.
    Got a link. ?

  15. #2525

    Skylar

    Quote Originally Posted by MoDog  [View Original Post]
    Well Said. Whats funny is that monger went around multiple sites, atleast 3 of know of saying, "she has the life she has always wanted now". Haha.
    LOL. Well technically him saying "she has the life she has always wanted now" is true. Just not in the way he thinks. She has someone supporting her as well as dealing with her drama so she doesn't have to see people every day around the clock anymore. She only has to see several dozen of her old favorite regulars when she can sneak out to make extra candy money and get a good fuck at the same time. He was foolish to believe she left her old life entirely behind. Poor bastard had to run to multiple sites because of his own insecurity. Never seriously date or marry these girls. I think it's a riot that Hunter Jay is trolling him on xvideoes LOL.

    To all the members messaging me for her info. Just stop. I never claimed I was one of the people she still sees. But if I were, I certainly wouldn't share her info. If she wanted to see you she would have let you know herself by now. If you never saw her, saw her a few times or saw her a lot and she hasn't reached out to you by now you will just have to wait until the guy she is with is no longer useful to her and she starts posting again. If you had a good thing on the quiet with someone who has to sneak out you certainly wouldn't share that info with strangers here and risk screwing things up.

    These girls disappear a lot. We all have girls we used to see that vanished and we wish we could still reach out to them. Unless they died or moved far away they are still seeing people even if they retired, got married or whatever. Hopefully if one of these girls see you as being in their top tier of mongers they will have given you their personal phone number. Have some other way of reaching out to them like facebook. I wouldn't suggest friending them but at least find out what it is so you can message them if need be. Stay in semi regular contact with them and see them at least somewhat regularly. That way when they "retire" you will still be seeing them. These girls never retire completely. I assure you that is a nice place to be. You know the service will be good, time limits are not much of a thing anymore and it will feel like a more real experience than an active escort. On top of that you don't have to listen to their stupid bullshit and drama. The dummy who married them gets to hear it. You have it made here. You are getting better service than the guy she hooked up with. She still has to work hard with you. She doesn't anymore with the guy she married.

    So look at all the girls you see now on a regular basis. Pick a couple of your favorites that you would miss the most if they vanished and do what I said. That way you aren't on here begging for contact info for someone who "retired".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape