Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 617 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 117 517 567 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 667 717 1117 1617 ... LastLast
Results 9,241 to 9,255 of 26668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17428
    Due to skipthegames changing it's URL structure, here's the latest posts with the new link to what they're referring to.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...-/984186124586

    Anyone have any experience with this provider? I've searched the forum here but haven't found anything. Thanks.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/984186124586

    Puerto Rican Mami
    I had a girl tell me one time "once you go Rican, you always be freakin!" I was thinking about that when I saw this honey. She is a little bigger than her pics which didn't bother me. Other than that looks just like her pics. Her pussy had a nice natural smell which I liked, some may not. She is a very organic full figured woman who seems to enjoy what she is doing. Pussy not the tightest but she knows how to work it. Blew a nice load in her after some BBBJ, nice value for the donation if you like dark skinned Latinos.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...-/379232125404
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/379232125404

    I'm still chuckling about it.

    And here's the link for her:

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...1/725584879983
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...1/725584879983

    Dream
    Just wondering if anyone has seen this one or has any info. I'm curious if this is the same Dream who gives massages at Royal Touch. Any info appreciated. TIY. --RJ.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...-/352592579032
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/352592579032

    Anyone ever seen either one of these providers?

    Been eyeing the second one a decent amount and tried texting but comms were sort of garbage. Buuut.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...-/269016275054

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...n/238463318489

    Thanks in advance mongers!
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/269016275054

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/238463318489

    Stressfree fun time?
    Anybody visit this provider? Seems like a new listing.

    I didn't get any results on several forum searches.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...e/377180404043
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/377180404043

    Haven't seen her ad before
    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...w/370265250126

    Anyone have some Intel, she goes by sky.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...w/370265250126

    Any info on her??
    Just wondering if anyone has any info or reviews about her.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...1/189668740813
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...1/189668740813

  2. #17427

    Red flags

    Quote Originally Posted by AntBz  [View Original Post]
    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...-/984186124586

    Anyone have any experience with this provider? I've searched the forum here but haven't found anything. Thanks.
    Anytime they look that good and have that long of an activities list they are TGTBT.

  3. #17426
    Senior Member


    Posts: 255

    Winter flame.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...-/984186124586

    Anyone have any experience with this provider? I've searched the forum here but haven't found anything. Thanks.

  4. #17425

    Puerto Rican Mami

    I had a girl tell me one time "once you go Rican, you always be freakin!" I was thinking about that when I saw this honey. She is a little bigger than her pics which didn't bother me. Other than that looks just like her pics. Her pussy had a nice natural smell which I liked, some may not. She is a very organic full figured woman who seems to enjoy what she is doing. Pussy not the tightest but she knows how to work it. Blew a nice load in her after some BBBJ, nice value for the donation if you like dark skinned Latinos.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...-/379232125404

  5. #17424

    Lmfao!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gene2  [View Original Post]
    I'm still chuckling about it.

    And here's the link for her:

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...1/725584879983
    Breezii calling out one of our own Forum Members and another Stalker by name in her ad! Hi-Fucking-Larious!

  6. #17423

    Dream

    Just wondering if anyone has seen this one or has any info. I'm curious if this is the same Dream who gives massages at Royal Touch. Any info appreciated. TIY. --RJ.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...-/352592579032

  7. #17422

    Benz

    Your mailbox as usual is full LOL. Can't respond.

  8. #17421

    269

    Quote Originally Posted by WealthMoney  [View Original Post]
    Why you guys keep asking for info on ads containing area codes outside of michigan, not being argumentative, do you plan on going to orlando? If the area codes are not 517,231 or 616 they are fake imo.
    I would add 269 to that list, that's Kalamazoo.

  9. #17420

    Davina

    Quote Originally Posted by Gene2  [View Original Post]
    How long will she be gone? Back in early January?
    First or second week of January. Then she goes on vacation for awhile.

  10. #17419
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439
    Quote Originally Posted by Arish  [View Original Post]
    That is hilarious!!
    Hopefully everyone is reading her opinion of him in her link.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...1/725584879983

  11. #17418
    Senior Member


    Posts: 397

    Omg

    Quote Originally Posted by Gene2  [View Original Post]
    I'm still chuckling about it.

    And here's the link for her:

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...1/725584879983
    That is hilarious!!

  12. #17417
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1086

    Davina.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky79  [View Original Post]
    Last chance guys to see Davina before she goes home for the holidays. If interested, send me a message.
    How long will she be gone? Back in early January?

  13. #17416

    Davina

    Last chance guys to see Davina before she goes home for the holidays. If interested, send me a message.

  14. #17415
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1086

    Breezii song.

    I'm still chuckling about it.

    And here's the link for her:

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...1/725584879983

  15. #17414
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1086

    Wow.

    Quote Originally Posted by AntBz  [View Original Post]
    Not to take away from the serious review work here, but I have an idea for a song.

    First I do have to thank the reviews posted about breezii. She seems like a no drama option, which is rare.

    Now the song. To the melody of "Janie's got a gun".

    Breeziis got a phone.
    Breeziis got a phone.
    Her whole worlds not alone.
    From looking straight at a bone.

    What did our DJ do?
    What did he put her through?
    They say when Breezii was a blowing.
    They found DJ drinking Cialis.
    But man he wasn't cumming, now that Breeziis got a phone.
    She ain't never going to be with him alone.

    Ok. First verse. I know it's terrible. But I'm new.
    Impressive. I especially like the reference to the liquid cialis (cigalis) from the DJ post on general reports. That's some deep shit reference.

    Applaud.

    G2.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape