Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 84 of 300 FirstFirst ... 34 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 134 184 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 4495
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3250

    Irina. Massagefinder

    Saw https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/42578/ last week. Complete different person from the picture. She had a cool, safe place in south beach but she is a little older mama. She gave me a HJ and only flash her tits for 180 all in. When I walked in, she asked me what I wanted and told her happy ending plus topless. She laugh and said no to topless but yea for HJ. Very bizarre lady, didn't even clean me off after the shake smh. She had an attitude and the massage was crappy. Will not return.

  2. #3249

  3. #3248
    Quote Originally Posted by FootyFanatic14  [View Original Post]
    That doesn't sound like any of the two girls that are there right now. I've seen Eva many times over the past year and her service has been outstanding. Kelly I saw earlier this month and she probably has the deepest throat I've ever been in. Both girls are great and even if it's busy they will take care of you, individually or together.

    As for the comment about a Ring Camera, I don't know many spas that don't have some sort of camera system for their safety. Especially this place because it got broken into earlier in the year and the girl got assaulted.
    Neither girl I met identified as Eva or Kelly. One was called something like You-A and I remember her getting a negative mention here prior. When you say "right now", did you go after me or before me? I wonder if there are more than two girls rotating shifts?

    All AMPs and LMPs have camera systems and usually hidden cams in the rooms. From the ones I've seen in the past they typically use CCTV setups. RING records upon motion detection and immediately upload to Ring's cloud service, big difference. It may not matter to you, but its worth noting to other members so they can make their own decision.

  4. #3247
    Quote Originally Posted by FourSeasons2  [View Original Post]
    Ha ha. Sounds like you walked in and looked at the goods then walked right back out. I don't go to AMPs anymore due to the old mamasan at the desk often being the "only one avail".
    After mongering AMPs for a while I realized that the location of any particular AMP is not as important as the women that rotate in and out of there.

    Finding and friending an attractive AMP girl and having her personal cell is the best way to get great service. Text her or she will text you and tell you where you can find her that week end.

    Tip good and be nice and clean and good massage, BBFS will happen.

  5. #3246

    Quick work

    Quote Originally Posted by EscortGuru  [View Original Post]
    Skipped work today and went on a AMP tour instead. I visited over 15 AMPs, most had older non attractive ladies. None really worth mentioning except Dreamgirls. ** BEWARE ** Dreamgirls have a RING Doorbell inside the lobby. Place was empty and likely because the two chics were not hot and insisted on CBJ. I didn't stay. Let's hope January brings hawties.
    Ha ha. Sounds like you walked in and looked at the goods then walked right back out. I don't go to AMPs anymore due to the old mamasan at the desk often being the "only one avail".

  6. #3245

    South beach near Washington Ave

    Any legit spas or services in this area of south beach. Thanks.

  7. #3244

    Dream Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by EscortGuru  [View Original Post]
    Skipped work today and went on a AMP tour instead. I visited over 15 AMPs, most had older non attractive ladies. None really worth mentioning except Dreamgirls. ** BEWARE ** Dreamgirls have a RING Doorbell inside the lobby. Place was empty and likely because the two chics were not hot and insisted on CBJ. I didn't stay. Let's hope January brings hawties.
    That doesn't sound like any of the two girls that are there right now. I've seen Eva many times over the past year and her service has been outstanding. Kelly I saw earlier this month and she probably has the deepest throat I've ever been in. Both girls are great and even if it's busy they will take care of you, individually or together.

    As for the comment about a Ring Camera, I don't know many spas that don't have some sort of camera system for their safety. Especially this place because it got broken into earlier in the year and the girl got assaulted.

  8. #3243

    Miami AMP Tour Dec 16

    Skipped work today and went on a AMP tour instead. I visited over 15 AMPs, most had older non attractive ladies. None really worth mentioning except Dreamgirls. ** BEWARE ** Dreamgirls have a RING Doorbell inside the lobby. Place was empty and likely because the two chics were not hot and insisted on CBJ. I didn't stay. Let's hope January brings hawties.

  9. #3242
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkerFL  [View Original Post]
    I have been curious about this 27th Ave store. Drove by here literary hundreds of times. My report to you all is that the girls are legitimately hot here. One thin and one curvy. Both young and not old like a lot of other stores around here. I chose the younger skinny girl. The body was popping! Great time. She may only be here another week though. The menu seems extensive even though I opted for some body to body rub down and CBJ. Your mileage may vary.
    Went there last night. Two chics were nice and inviting but clearly in their late 40's. No table shower and both were CBJ so I left.

  10. #3241

    Oasis Spa

    I have been curious about this 27th Ave store. Drove by here literary hundreds of times. My report to you all is that the girls are legitimately hot here. One thin and one curvy. Both young and not old like a lot of other stores around here. I chose the younger skinny girl. The body was popping! Great time. She may only be here another week though. The menu seems extensive even though I opted for some body to body rub down and CBJ. Your mileage may vary.

  11. #3240

    White / Russian / European Massage places

    Hey Brothers, we are coming to Miami in December for Bachelor's trip. One of our friend is getting married in Jan and we want to give him the best days of his life before walking the aisle. He is more into Whites / Russians and Brazilians. We have zeroed down on strips but are not finding perfect massage places with the mentioned ethnicities. Browsing through pages all we see is Ruby and lily at DG which both seems Asians. Any help for the brother will be appreciated.

  12. #3239

    1021

    Saw Nana at 1021 earlier. I actually called 168 first but was hesitant when they told me Michelle was the one working, due to an encounter with a Michelle at Magic Fingers. When I called Nana they told me there were 3 girls there, however when I arrived I really only saw Cherry, the MMS, and Nana (not the same tick Nana that was at 168 last month.

    Paid up front for an hour. Started with a very mediocre massage which let me know she knew what we were here for. Good BBJ to CFS, and eventually filling the bag while prone. She knew how to position herself for sure. After that, we rounded out the hour with some more massage. After I was dressed MMS came to check on me and save my number to let me know about the new girls, then introduced to the other girl, Sophia. She's a little older than Nana and Cherry for sure, but still doable with her petite body for sure. Sophia was waking junior up and saying I should stay for a 2nd hour but I was good at that point. Total investment was $$. 5. Probably spent 50 minutes there.

    Also Cherry mentioned it was under new management or something. Same phone numbers as before so maybe just a seasonal guard change.

  13. #3238

    Felicia

    Saw her last night. The time was originally 745, but we miss that time hack since we came back from work late, and was a little tired. She called and apologized, and we rescheduled for 0845. I was a good 15 minutes late due to traffic and she understood.

    Texting was quick and to the point. I asked for a deep tissue, and she asked if I wanted a sensual one for overall 250. BBBJ was also on the table. Ask for full service, but she wants to see if you get along before offering that option. I settled just for the massage. Maybe next time I'll ask for the sensual massage or FS.

    Arrived at her place, which was in apartment, was pretty safe. Beautiful lady, her ad does not do her justice. She gave me a string deep tissue massage. I was surprised by her strength. We talked while she massage me.

    Flipped over, did the front, a few accidental brushing here and there, then we were done.

    While redressing she told me about little more about herself. I guess she likes it that we are both islanders. She Jamaican, me Haitian. She showed me pictures of her tripped to Jamaica and her friends for her birthday party. Talked for a good 15 minutes after said massage.

    Give her a hug, asked to see her tits for next time. She smiled then flashes me.

    Overall great massage, great personality, good looking lady, and great tits. Next time I'll either go for the sensual massage, or ask for dd.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/42823/

  14. #3237

    168

    Had never been here before making a couple late-night visits during November. Each visit was $$ all-in for a HH. One was a decent massage, CBJ, no kissing or DATY, CFS. The other was a fingertips massage, BBJ, 69, CFS. Both were very pleasant and let me get my cardio in during the main event. Will visit again.

  15. #3236

    Felicia

    ]https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/42823/.

    Saw this one also couple months ago in her downtown miami apartment. Did the one hour ended up with BBBJ, topless and HJ. I think I paid 260 or 250 don't really remember. FS is on the table with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape