Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 564 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 64 464 514 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 614 664 1064 1564 ... LastLast
Results 8,446 to 8,460 of 24532
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16087

    Stg change?

    Quote Originally Posted by BenDhover  [View Original Post]
    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...n/658923108087



    Anything on this one? Was able to make contact but comms seemed too organized.
    Do you have another link or screenshot?

  2. #16086
    Quote Originally Posted by GregIsLong;6259868[URL
    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/100120066[/URL]

    Is she legit? I went to see her but something happen last night where I had to scram out of here. I mean, it could have been a miscommunication but I just wanted to see if anyone has seen her before.

    Very minimal reviews and no social media; not even OF.
    Yes. I've seen her once before on Pulaski Highway. She was a bit disorganized and took a while to get setup.

  3. #16085

    Dundalk craziness

    I tried to toftt but she wanted 100 for a car BJ. I told her no thanks. She said her lowest rate would be 90. No fucking way babe. She said she has no teeth. But yeah she seemed pretty organized.

    Quote Originally Posted by BenDhover  [View Original Post]
    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...n/658923108087

    Anything on this one? Was able to make contact but comms seemed too organized.

  4. #16084

    Gummy time

    Anyone tried the gummy from this lady?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/104390657

  5. #16083

    Geo

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...more/100120066

    Is she legit? I went to see her but something happen last night where I had to scram out of here. I mean, it could have been a miscommunication but I just wanted to see if anyone has seen her before.

    Very minimal reviews and no social media; not even OF.

  6. #16082

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySalami  [View Original Post]
    Yeah man that's the one.

  7. #16081

    Which Layla?

    Which Layla was it? This one? https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...xxtme/46371582.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzby69  [View Original Post]
    Contacted Layla today, easy set up and communication. Chose short stay since it was my first time seeing her. Texted 5 minutes out and got room number, room was surprisingly very clean. 1. 2 for ss, did not rush at all and vas very accommodating. No problems whatsoever, I'll definitely repeat since room didn't look filthy and was relaxed while seeing her. Would have done half hour but had to test the waters first. That's one more off my bucket list.

  8. #16080

    Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by IveGotACigBock  [View Original Post]
    Which layla did you try out?
    The Layla that's usually at America's Best, has nice body but on the flip side, covers legs up from using and probably almost a certified gumby from tooth decay. Used a party hat but enter at your own risk.

  9. #16079
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzby69  [View Original Post]
    Contacted Layla today, easy set up and communication. Chose short stay since it was my first time seeing her. Texted 5 minutes out and got room number, room was surprisingly very clean. 1. 2 for ss, did not rush at all and vas very accommodating. No problems whatsoever, I'll definitely repeat since room didn't look filthy and was relaxed while seeing her. Would have done half hour but had to test the waters first. That's one more off my bucket list.
    Which layla did you try out?

  10. #16078

    Layla

    Contacted Layla today, easy set up and communication. Chose short stay since it was my first time seeing her. Texted 5 minutes out and got room number, room was surprisingly very clean. 1. 2 for ss, did not rush at all and vas very accommodating. No problems whatsoever, I'll definitely repeat since room didn't look filthy and was relaxed while seeing her. Would have done half hour but had to test the waters first. That's one more off my bucket list.

  11. #16077

    Roxys back

    I heard from Roxy the other day that she's back in the Baltimore area. I had 3 visits with her earlier this year. Sexy Puerto Rican MILF type with a PHAT ass. Enjoyed all my visits. Has anyone seen her recently.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...more/104108362
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 59422A4C-88FC-443B-BEF8-E6AC4824CB6A.jpeg‎  

  12. #16076
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Anyone with any success?

    Anyone actually reached out to Crissy / Scarlett or whatever her name is successfully lately? This ad has her photos and it appears to be her posting style:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/104238933

    I have her real # too but her comms are spotty at best, but when I've heard from the # in the ad, the texts come off like her (she can be a bit abrupt). Anyone had any real luck there?

  13. #16075
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerian  [View Original Post]
    The one with list crawler review is the other on, Croft in bri, breezy bri, etc etc.

    I think the guy was asking about millersville / Brooklyn park Bree.

    Haven't seen her in a while myself.
    The one I mention started out in Crofton when I first saw her. A few months later she was at a motel in Millersville where I saw her again.

  14. #16074

    Talent search

    Finally after numerous sleep wasting dreams I had a good 1. Dreamt that I reached out to this juicy lady. The reachout was simple and responsive. After agreeing to something quick I floated to the Dundalk location and was greeted by a female that look better than the photos. The female hopped on my magic carpet and off we went. Small talk exchange before the impossible happened. FINALLY a awesome no rush, jerking or robotic session. This continued like it was honeymoon night until I woke up. After I was up I thought it was wet dream until I realized there was no mess. It was time to reset the dream until the next time. Pleasant good nights left behind until the next time.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...more/104158350

  15. #16073

    Talent search

    Finally after numerous sleep wasting dreams I had a good 1. Dreamt that I reached out to this juicy lady. The reachout was simple and responsive. After agreeing to something quick I floated to the Dundalk location and was greeted by a female that look better than the photos. The female hopped on my magic carpet and off we went. Small talk exchange before the impossible happened. FINALLY a awesome no rush, jerking or robotic session. This continued like it was honeymoon night until I woke up. After I was up I thought it was wet dream until I realized there was no mess. It was time to reset the dream until the next time. Pleasant good nights left behind until the next time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape