Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,316 to 6,330 of 43536
-
12-18-22 10:34 #37221Regular Member

Posts: 4I tried Xin out a month or so ago and I'll never go back. Tried to convince me to pay $ for standard finish, clothes on, no touching. Stick with Relaxation if you're going to Great Road.
Originally Posted by Wck990
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 15:06 #37220Regular Member

Posts: 13Xin in bedford
Probably early 30's.
Originally Posted by ShabuShabu
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 13:34 #37219Senior Member

Posts: 98Has anybody ever experienced that though? I used to worry about that stuff, especially when any punk knows you are walking into these places with cash. But I also feel like these places operate under a certain type of "Protection" that the locals inherently understand that you don't fuck with the customers coming or going from these establishments. IDK maybe I've just been lucky.
Originally Posted by QuincyFire
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 13:24 #37218Senior Member

Posts: 153Dandy
It's actually pretty safe there.
Originally Posted by QuincyFire
[View Original Post]
The parking in the back is next door at SSH.
-
12-17-22 12:44 #37217Senior Member

Posts: 166Dandy
The parking lot there has been busy but I wouldn't recommend parking out back, that area can get busy also with homeless or undesirables. That would ruin a good trip to the spa to come out and have your car vandalized. . stay safe.
Originally Posted by Aardvarks
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 12:23 #37216Senior Member

Posts: 338Dandelion
It's in Weymouth. Like others have said use the search function in the forum it will be your best friend. Rubmaps too even without a subscription. Big search bar on the welcome page and then you just select a state to search gives you spa addresses.
Originally Posted by NickStone14
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 12:05 #37215Senior Member

Posts: 695100% agree
The frequency of questions asked on the board or sometimes to me by PM that could be answered with a Google search that takes a fraction of a second if not a search on the board blows my mind. Especially considering you could wait hours, days or maybe never get an answer to a question on the board, and while I try to answer all PMs unless I have reason to believe it's from LE, I don't log in to even see PMs sometimes for days or even weeks.
Originally Posted by ICStoli
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 11:57 #37214Senior Member

Posts: 84What does "younger" mean?
Originally Posted by Wck990
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 10:16 #37213Senior Member

Posts: 141Safford St
Yes, sorry for the confusion.
Originally Posted by PinayLuver
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 09:49 #37212Senior Member

Posts: 47Dandelion. Google Rant
Not trying to be rude here, but maybe we need a sticky post on "How to Google". In less time than it took you to write out that question I typed "Dandelion Massage" and had the answer. Especially with a place with such a unique name. 99 times out of 100, all the info is there that you can put into Google and find what you're looking for.
Originally Posted by NickStone14
[View Original Post]
On the other hand, it wouldn't hurt if posters could put a little more into into their posts. If you think secret codes and not putting exact addresses into your posts are somehow fooling law enforcement, you have another think coming. The truth is, if they wanted to harass these places they would. They just have more important things to do, or just don't really care about AMPs in general. Until they are forced to by some politician.
Mini rant over.
-
12-17-22 00:50 #37211Senior Member

Posts: 133Dandy
Where is this place? Seems like it may be worth a visit.
Originally Posted by JohnnyOceans2
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 23:24 #37210Regular Member

Posts: 13Xin spa bedford
After reading about it here (thanks guys!) I tried it out in August. Got a younger provider for a half hour. Massage was ok, standard HE. BJ was available but I passed. Pricing was standard. I didn't like how exposed the parking and store front are though, probably stick with Relaxation down the road.
-
12-16-22 23:20 #37209Regular Member

Posts: 13Relaxation in bedford
This was the first MP I ever went to, in January 2022. I've been back a few times since, gotten someone different every time but all visits have been pretty good. I actually like the massage part so I don't want to skimp on that. So far I've mostly gotten HE with shirt hitched up though one time BJ was available (did not get it however). I don't want to spend too much. I go for the half hour which is 50 house fee and I've tipped 50 or one time more when the shirt and pants came off. The half walls are a bit weird, and one time I had to wait 10 minutes in a chair behind a curtain. But overall it's decent. It is convenient and I like the secluded back parking lot. Usually I go at off hours like 2 in the afternoon on a weekday so usually not a problem getting someone right away.
-
12-16-22 21:09 #37208Senior Member

Posts: 205New 32 South?
Was in the watch city and Prospect was busy so I went around the corner to 32 South. I thought was going to go to the place on the top floor but now there is a place on the middle floor on the other end. Called AA Spa. Two ladies there not super young. Big room with 2 beds. Very good hard massage and decent tease but on flip she immediately says 100 to take clothes off. Told her to just stroke me and she said 60. Went back and forth between 40 and 60 and was about to get up and leave before she settled for 40. Decent HJ with good ball action but the mood had already been ruined. Made my deposit, gave her the 40 and GTFO. Would not recommend this place. 40 HH /40 tip.
-
12-16-22 19:53 #37207Regular Member

Posts: 24Ink Block
I was told by some inner circle members in Chinatown that they are indeed in trouble.
Originally Posted by StlNumb1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





