Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28554
    Quote Originally Posted by BenBeck  [View Original Post]
    It's listed as CLOSED on RM now, and the most recent review was from October this year. For what it's worth, if that review is real, it must have closed within the last couple of months. There were regular reviews leading up to then.

    I haven't been in a long, long time, way back in the Yumi days. Once she left, I felt there was no point in trying to match her.
    Thanks. They use to advertise heavy in the BP days. Wasn't sure what happened since. They don't have any visibility so I had no idea they were even around. I guess they had enough clientele that they didn't need to have much visibility.

  2. #28553

    Nana NoNo

    Quote Originally Posted by LiquorThnPoker  [View Original Post]
    Saw Nana at Natural Healers based on the reviews here. She was great. Wonderful Thai massage, BBBJ, sucked my whole body, CFS in many positions. But I was surprised that she demanded 3 bills for FS. I didn't think any of these girls ever asked for more than 2. 2 only gets the BBBJ, and she wouldn't negotiate. Maybe I'm not as young and good-looking as some of you all claim to be. Haha. Anyway, thought I'd share, so anyone else comes prepared.
    She left town a week ago, and said she'll be gone at least a month. 2. was CFS just before she left and not exactly inspired. Sure, sexy and young-ish, but kind of all business. 3. is out of the question.

  3. #28552
    This place sound like too much traffic, too busy. Try a well established spa where that does not happen if you want.

    Quote Originally Posted by Poila  [View Original Post]
    I went to 819 and see that girl looks like over 40 . She come in and out 5 times with 15 minutes. Don't know why she so busy And required 170 for 30 minutes. She is shit to me.

  4. #28551

    819

    TOFTT.

    No Annie yesterday and tried Yaya. Attractive mid 30's probably lots of options that you might expect, no ts though from her.

  5. #28550
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleTree84  [View Original Post]
    I just left here today and a crazy good time FS and it was good! Just wanted to share I'll be going back.
    Who did you have?

  6. #28549
    I went to 819 and see that girl looks like over 40 . She come in and out 5 times with 15 minutes. Don't know why she so busy And required 170 for 30 minutes. She is shit to me.

  7. #28548

    Fun at Pacifico

    I just left here today and a crazy good time FS and it was good! Just wanted to share I'll be going back.

  8. #28547

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by Gopher88  [View Original Post]
    Lisa cut my toe nails. Cut my hair. Also made coke a cola chicken Only of Friday At sennis's on 2400 Wentworth around 10 years maybe more.

    Boss had 6 eight girls working all the time. Open late.
    What type of place did you get all of this 10 years ago LOL.

  9. #28546
    Quote Originally Posted by Zagal  [View Original Post]
    Looking at your (very few) post history and descriptions, it's obvious your a part of the BHC team. Nice try anyway though LOL.
    I know that April is back in town, but is it visually confirmed that she's at Orange? She told me that she was going to be at BHC.

  10. #28545

    Nana going up in price?

    Saw Nana at Natural Healers based on the reviews here. She was great. Wonderful Thai massage, BBBJ, sucked my whole body, CFS in many positions. But I was surprised that she demanded 3 bills for FS. I didn't think any of these girls ever asked for more than 2. 2 only gets the BBBJ, and she wouldn't negotiate. Maybe I'm not as young and good-looking as some of you all claim to be. Haha. Anyway, thought I'd share, so anyone else comes prepared.

  11. #28544
    Quote Originally Posted by MWiggly2  [View Original Post]
    Lisa used to do pretty much anything, but I never had any luck with her a Moon. I never found her particularly attractive, but when Senina was still open she had me in a room with a mat on the floor. It was one of the best wrestling matches I've ever participate in!
    Sadly, I didn't discover Senina until shortly before it shut down. But I spent many happy hours at Alice's, just down Wentworth. I recall one particularly memorable NYE banging the new year with Helen. Great times.

  12. #28543
    Quote Originally Posted by Gopher88  [View Original Post]
    Lisa cut my toe nails. Cut my hair. Also made coke a cola chicken Only of Friday At sennis's on 2400 Wentworth around 10 years maybe more.

    Boss had 6 eight girls working all the time. Open late.
    Lisa used to do pretty much anything, but I never had any luck with her a Moon. I never found her particularly attractive, but when Senina was still open she had me in a room with a mat on the floor. It was one of the best wrestling matches I've ever participate in!

  13. #28542
    Senior Member


    Posts: 336

    Ain't foolin anyone

    Don't do this shit, you just help them get traction and when some adult reports the post when I get rid of theirs I have to look for yours as well. EVERYBODY who knows Chicago can see what you see, the only people who need help with this is us because we don't see all his posts unless we look, we look at 1000's of posts a day, if they don't violate the TOS we approve them, if there is something historical or in context we rely on you guys to use the REPORT POST button. Seriously, don't do this anymore.

    Thanks

    A2

  14. #28541

    Back in the day

    Quote Originally Posted by AppleTree84  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Lisa for sure but she's the only one I know at moon that does L123 never had any luck with anyone else. She's mature but I wouldn't call her a granny though.
    Lisa cut my toe nails. Cut my hair. Also made coke a cola chicken Only of Friday At sennis's on 2400 Wentworth around 10 years maybe more.

    Boss had 6 eight girls working all the time. Open late.

  15. #28540

    Logan Tantricas. Closed?

    Quote Originally Posted by LongDStyle  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember a place called Logan Tantrics? They still around?
    It's listed as CLOSED on RM now, and the most recent review was from October this year. For what it's worth, if that review is real, it must have closed within the last couple of months. There were regular reviews leading up to then.

    I haven't been in a long, long time, way back in the Yumi days. Once she left, I felt there was no point in trying to match her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape