Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 503 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 553 603 1003 1503 ... LastLast
Results 7,531 to 7,545 of 25714
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18184

    How old is "OLD" ??

    Quote Originally Posted by Bowtie  [View Original Post]
    Ha, just read this one blue! Let your girl know I'm sure I will give her so learning on dining at the why, not bragging, just saying! Been thinking about ya this evening, hoping you made it through your evening with her! All fun and games till ya have a heart attack on top of an escort half a state away! Good luck old man! (Fellow old man.).
    Just curious, how old would that be?? LOL.

    I'm 58 young?

    I wonder what the average a "monger" is in 2023 ??

  2. #18183

    Sophia

    Ha, just read this one blue! Let your girl know I'm sure I will give her so learning on dining at the why, not bragging, just saying! Been thinking about ya this evening, hoping you made it through your evening with her! All fun and games till ya have a heart attack on top of an escort half a state away! Good luck old man! (Fellow old man.).

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlue314  [View Original Post]
    Bowtie, sent Sophia a text, she says bring ya Sugar Baby along for a visit, no extra charge. Sophia says "schools in session" she giving lessons on eating pussy and making a sexy gal (s) orgasium numerous times. I believe she calling you out my friend? I know your a conasiour of dining at the Y, but man, I don't want to call this one.

    Sophia says she eats and licks the pussy better than you (or any man) for that matter. Sophia also puts this challenge out to trusted members with wife's, girlfriends, sugar babbys and the like.

    I'll be shaving Sophia's pussy baby smooth this weekend ( with my straight razor) as well as an over the knee spanking and a few other things. Pics will be forth coming this weekend.

    Thinking I'm going to have to stop again tonight cause she says she didn't get enough dick today. Man o man I don't have many fluids left in my body. I always go with the thought , I'm going to knock the bottom out of that Sweet Aegintian Pussy.

    My goal is to make Sophia "tapout". She takes all I give her barley gives me a break before she is wanting to go another round. Couple times, I got up to get dressed, Sophia pulled Blue down and said I'm not done with ya yet! Sophia straddled me and well, I could leave with that sexy accent. Come on daddy one more time.

    Referrals for trusted friend, seniors and contributing members.. She sent me some pics today as well.

    Blue.

  3. #18182

    World cup

    Quote Originally Posted by RufusFirefly  [View Original Post]
    I do not know what will happen if you call a lady from Argintena Brazilian but I would not do that.

    Sofia is a gem from Argintena.
    If you see her Sunday you'll be limited to doggy so she can watch the soccer. LOL.

  4. #18181

    Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by PineTree1  [View Original Post]
    I can't remember three or so years what she use to go by but I would stay clear of here. She use to have boyfriend and they use to rob.
    She goes by perfect pleasure now.
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...s/451315158727
    No personal experience, but I 2nd Pinetree's advice. Has been around for a few years. Nothing but bad attitude, bad reviews, and just bad news. Stay clear.

  5. #18180

  6. #18179
    Quote Originally Posted by PineTree1  [View Original Post]
    I can't remember three or so years what she use to go by but I would stay clear of here. She use to have boyfriend and they use to rob.
    She goes by perfect pleasure now.
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...s/451315158727
    I think she has been using Perfect Pleasure name for a few years now. She didn't like old reviews here. In reality she is terrible.

    Her name is Tara. 43.

  7. #18178

    Blonde

    I can't remember three or so years what she use to go by but I would stay clear of here. She use to have boyfriend and they use to rob.
    She goes by perfect pleasure now.
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...s/451315158727

  8. #18177
    Quote Originally Posted by RufusFirefly  [View Original Post]
    I do not know what will happen if you call a lady from Argintena Brazilian but I would not do that.

    Sofia is a gem from Argintena.
    Oh. My bad. LOL.

  9. #18176

    Be careful

    Quote Originally Posted by BrevardDude  [View Original Post]
    I used to be in the hobby until a few years ago. Due to some recent events, I wanted to take a dive again.

    I was in Dayton area, when the itch was very strong. While browsing this forum, the first post I read was Blue's report on Sofia. The brazilian magic. That report was all I needed to know that if I was going to come back, it had to be Sofia.

    I contacted her for a HH dream.

    When I saw her, I was floored. She is as beautiful, as she is sweet. The session lasted about 20 minutes or so, WITH some chit chat. Her body is smoking. Natural all over. She kisses you like you're her man. The session was as passionate as a GFE+PSE. I couldn't last long. In my very limited experience, she is the only one who has not made it feel like a transactional relationship. There was a lot of passion. She did somethings which I did not know I liked until she did them. I think she can read a man very well and satisfy all his needs.

    Take care of her, Dayton. I might just encourage her to come to my state. LOL.
    I do not know what will happen if you call a lady from Argintena Brazilian but I would not do that.

    Sofia is a gem from Argintena.

  10. #18175
    I'm not defending anyone being over priced. The provider deems what she's worth based on the volume she wants, her abilities, and looks. The ladies that advertise on Tryst are normally 250+. To some in here, that's too expensive because the ladies that a majority on this forum frequent are under that but have a proverbial "lazy susan of dick" coming in an out of their residence. 1. That's nasty. 2. That's prime activity for neighbors to be calling the 5-0 for suspicious activity. 3. They look like crackheads so therefore they charge crackhead prices. If you can't afford or won't pay a higher amount, then that's your business. Don't go thinking that this forum is the only one of it's kind and that by forming a pseudo boycott, you'll get the provider to lower their prices. Pornstars from the 80's to the present, they charge anywhere between $800-$2,000 an hour not because they want to say screw you to those scrolling the ads on higher end websites, it's partly to keep cheap people away and because they know their worth. Would you rather buy a steak at Walmart or a private butcher? In the end, keep on sticking with your crackheads and their crackhead prices.

    Quote Originally Posted by LordRahl  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like you're defending someone for being overpriced, don't have to be cheap to be a crackhead.

  11. #18174

    RealManeater

    Good morning Dayton mongers. I just like to say I seen RealManeater just a few days ago. Just like everyone says she does live in a industrial part of Dayton. I too had to park around on side street. The place she lives at is not the hilton. But she is really a cool chick. O yeah that brown chair is a good place to sit back and chill. Plus I tell you for the price of the value meal it's dam good. Well anyways you all Dayton mongers have a good one. Be safe out there.

  12. #18173

    Emily

    Or sometime Emile.

    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    https://fairborn.skipthegames.com/fe...c/505717907350

    I'm pretty sure someone reviewed this provider or asked about her before. I just don't remember her name. I've seen her ads on STG for months.

  13. #18172
    Quote Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020  [View Original Post]
    Got something set up for later in the day. Didn't see any reports. Says she's in Springfield. Any intel?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/170715769616
    How did your appointment go?

  14. #18171
    Quote Originally Posted by TittyHunter  [View Original Post]
    I asked her about the VIP and she told me whatever I am interested in. So then I mentioned bare. She asked if I am clean to which I said yes. I asked if she is also clean and she said yes. This photo she sent doesn't look remotely close to what is showing in her ads imo. The facial features...sunken cheeks? Just doesn't look like the same person? idk.
    I agree that her ad pics look different then the one you've attached. Long story short she ghosted me. I confirmed our time and she said she wanted a pic of me holding up 4 fingers. I said no pics and we agreed on snap video verification. Gave her my monger snap chat (I never give my real one out) and then crickets. I do get the feeling she is real and not the typical deposit scammer, but that's as far as I got.

  15. #18170
    Quote Originally Posted by TittyHunter  [View Original Post]
    I asked her about the VIP and she told me whatever I am interested in. So then I mentioned bare. She asked if I am clean to which I said yes. I asked if she is also clean and she said yes. This photo she sent doesn't look remotely close to what is showing in her ads imo. The facial features...sunken cheeks? Just doesn't look like the same person? idk.
    OMG isn't she Dynamite? She is a bad news!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape