Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 332 of 871 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 382 432 832 ... LastLast
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 13065
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8100

    Irene

    Thai Orchid Massage in Hollywood.

    Was in the area and wanted to try my luck.

    Pulled Irene, below average looking MILF with slight overbite, she's probably in her early 40's, 5'4", likely natural A's, flat ass. Skin tone is slightly tanned. Very skinny, almost anorexic. She remained fully clothed throughout the session and allow some OTC touching.

    Rooms were walled but not up to the ceiling with curtain as doors. Massage was decent. Strong hands so you may need to tell her to tone it down. After a bit, she slowly encroached upon the boys and did light drive bys to test the waters. I opened up to signal the OK where she gave a pretty good tease while I was still on my stomach. She wanted 200 to be fully naked which I declined. She went to work with more teasing with long and slow strokes laying beside me while pushing her body against mine. Irene did alternate the tease with head play only with the tips of her fingers. Finished as she acted out some moans and purrs.

    I wanted to scout out other talents but they were either busy or huddled in the back unfortunately. The MMS, though, was young and very cute. I'll ask if she provides a massage the next time I'm in the area. Irene, for the part, was just mediocre and par for the course as AMPs go.

    60 to the house and 60 tip.

  2. #8099
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Did you see her pussy? There are some terrible rumors about some of these places.
    Not a rumor, it's true. They gave me Peema or something like that a couple years ago. He went straight to trying to jerk me off. She had a deep voice and very manly features. I declined. They didn't have any others available so I left. Probably why they delisted their place on rubmaps.

  3. #8098
    Quote Originally Posted by PandasExpress  [View Original Post]
    What's the name of the spa? I tried to GPS Luxe spa but didn't get anything.

    When I look into Santa Monica / armacost, there are several massage places there.

    Thanks in advance.
    I just pulled it up on Google maps. Luxe Spa, Los Angeles 9002X. Suite 21X.

  4. #8097
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    May be out of your way but if you go to main attraction https://m.facebook.com/100076151505002/ you can ask for the special male manicure.
    Had no idea this was a thing!

  5. #8096
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosD3  [View Original Post]
    Holy shit! Daisy at Luxe Spa on Santa Monica / Armacost is the hottest chick I've ever had grab my cock. Beautiful face, late 20's, spinner body, and D cup MMs. I took the $45 30 min option and couldn't believe my luck when Daisy came out. She gave me a weak massage while sitting on my back but then spent a good 15 min massaging my sack. Got me hard as a rock. When I flipped over, the negotiations began, but I just had to see those fun bags come out. I slowly pulled up her top and two perfect bowling balls dropped out, though they were pretty hard. She stroked me while I caressed and sucked on them, and she kept stroking as I let a geyser go. I've been going to AMPs since my first 500 baht handy in Bangkok in 2008, but I can confidently say Daisy was one of the hottest if not the hottest I've ever had. I was a bad negotiator since I was clearly too excited, so donated an additional $120. She said she normally starts at $80 for handy alone. I will be back! She said she works Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Happy hunting.
    What's the name of the spa? I tried to GPS Luxe spa but didn't get anything.

    When I look into Santa Monica / armacost, there are several massage places there.

    Thanks in advance.

  6. #8095
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Sa mo

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmGib1  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know a (hot) female manicurist that provides FS after? If she did massage as well, that would be a perfect holiday session!
    May be out of your way but if you go to main attraction https://m.facebook.com/100076151505002/ you can ask for the special male manicure.

  7. #8094
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258

    Manicurist and FS?

    Does anyone know a (hot) female manicurist that provides FS after? If she did massage as well, that would be a perfect holiday session!

  8. #8093
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatonius  [View Original Post]
    Getting a Lady Boy would be really fucked up!

    I know that center but I don't recall that name of the spa. Is it located on the 2nd level?
    Yup. Nice parking underground and then elevator pops you out close to the spa.

  9. #8092
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosD3  [View Original Post]
    Fair question. Back when this place was Aroma Spa several years ago I had to send back a lady boy but fortunately he was replaced with a 90 lb spinner. Daisy is all woman.
    Getting a Lady Boy would be really fucked up!

    I know that center but I don't recall that name of the spa. Is it located on the 2nd level?

  10. #8091

    Fair question

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Did you see her pussy? There are some terrible rumors about some of these places.
    Fair question. Back when this place was Aroma Spa several years ago I had to send back a lady boy but fortunately he was replaced with a 90 lb spinner. Daisy is all woman.

  11. #8090
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosD3  [View Original Post]
    Holy shit! Daisy at Luxe Spa on Santa Monica / Armacost is the hottest chick I've ever had grab my cock. Beautiful face, late 20's, spinner body, and D cup MMs. I took the $45 30 min option and couldn't believe my luck when Daisy came out. She gave me a weak massage while sitting on my back but then spent a good 15 min massaging my sack. Got me hard as a rock. When I flipped over, the negotiations began, but I just had to see those fun bags come out. I slowly pulled up her top and two perfect bowling balls dropped out, though they were pretty hard. She stroked me while I caressed and sucked on them, and she kept stroking as I let a geyser go. I've been going to AMPs since my first 500 baht handy in Bangkok in 2008, but I can confidently say Daisy was one of the hottest if not the hottest I've ever had. I was a bad negotiator since I was clearly too excited, so donated an additional $120. She said she normally starts at $80 for handy alone. I will be back! She said she works Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Happy hunting.
    Did you see her pussy? There are some terrible rumors about some of these places.

  12. #8089

    Luxe Spa Daisy

    Holy shit! Daisy at Luxe Spa on Santa Monica / Armacost is the hottest chick I've ever had grab my cock. Beautiful face, late 20's, spinner body, and D cup MMs. I took the $45 30 min option and couldn't believe my luck when Daisy came out. She gave me a weak massage while sitting on my back but then spent a good 15 min massaging my sack. Got me hard as a rock. When I flipped over, the negotiations began, but I just had to see those fun bags come out. I slowly pulled up her top and two perfect bowling balls dropped out, though they were pretty hard. She stroked me while I caressed and sucked on them, and she kept stroking as I let a geyser go. I've been going to AMPs since my first 500 baht handy in Bangkok in 2008, but I can confidently say Daisy was one of the hottest if not the hottest I've ever had. I was a bad negotiator since I was clearly too excited, so donated an additional $120. She said she normally starts at $80 for handy alone. I will be back! She said she works Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Happy hunting.

  13. #8088
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordito2  [View Original Post]
    Messaged her on instagram. See what she says. That "book now" link seems sus to me.
    Yeah, maybe I'm blind but I don't see anything saying where she's located on her Instagram or the about. Me site, just a generic "Hi, I'm Zoe. I'm a Massage Therapist living in your area. " Seems fishy but if legit and the LA area, I'd definitely give her a try.

  14. #8087
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoDude1415  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone ever tried her out?

    https://www.instagram.com/zoeperez6699/

    https://about.me/booknow08

    Trying to see if she is legit LOL.
    Messaged her on instagram. See what she says. That "book now" link seems sus to me.

  15. #8086

    Zoe Addison

    Have anyone ever tried her out?

    https://www.instagram.com/zoeperez6699/

    https://about.me/booknow08

    Trying to see if she is legit LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape