Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,391 to 6,405 of 31845
-
12-16-22 22:07 #25455Senior Member

Posts: 793Ms Em chocolate spinner
I believe it was posted she does not respond to texts and that she only responds to phone calls. Try giving her and call and let us know if you talk to her. I think she is attractive.
Originally Posted by VanillaStick
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 21:21 #25454Senior Member

Posts: 1136Ms Em chocolate spinner
Has anyone had a visit or reply from Ms them? The only thing I've seen posted was by Dark Knight, and he hasn't replied to a PM I sent several weeks ago. I e texted her first number, before it was reported she lost her phone and her new number that was posted. I've sent at least 10 texted over 4 weeks. No reply. Has anyone, Senior, seen her or had a reply from her?
-
12-16-22 20:34 #25453Regular Member

Posts: 22Lost numbers Jess and Cambodian
Hey there,
I changed my burner and lost some numbers was wondering if I could get some help. Jess: white girl, braids, ghetto talk, usually just takes car dates in the parking lot of her apartment complex, will take BB depending on the person, only does QV and HH. Second one I have NO idea on the name, I think she's Cambodian, takes incalls at her apartment in Madison on the second floor she's got a room with just a bed on the floor, kinda thick, and offers a p good massage, does BBJ, and will let you DATY.
TYIA.
-
12-16-22 20:32 #25452Senior Member

Posts: 293Did you fill her with seed?
Originally Posted by TheRocketeer
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 20:00 #25451Senior Member

Posts: 644Ashley
Don't want anything to do with her after the way she jerked me around and wasted my time and gas.
Originally Posted by RickForFun1
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 19:41 #25450Senior Member

Posts: 449100% agree
She's a breath of fresh air. Cute face, cute body, great kitty to ease right into. I likely just found my new regular.
Originally Posted by SparkXXX
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 19:00 #25449Senior Member

Posts: 38I concur on this one. She's probably not going to be working long right now as she's been saving, but her home isn't far so I expect her to be available again soon.
Originally Posted by SparkXXX
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 12:16 #25448Senior Member

Posts: 793Ashley Wet Spinner
Ashley is short of cash to pay her room after paying some court costs this week. Those that know her should reach out. I did not ask her what her real job schedule is for the next couple of days. Good luck.
-
12-16-22 06:45 #25447Senior Member

Posts: 2528Typical of the news these days. It was foul play. She was one special lady.
Originally Posted by Lougle69
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 05:08 #25446Senior Member

Posts: 53Hot 29 Year Old
Got off work early yesterday morning and passed by harding. Tossed a line in the water. Went with the only one who responded in that 15 min window after a little research.
Said qv was $, ok cool. See her in person, and yeah its her, wearing a T-shirt and a thong. She wasn't rude / ghetto despite how some of her pics look. She noticed I seemed off put and offered to let me look around. Didn't get the feel of a handler, even when I stuck around the lot for a bit after.
The actual reason I was offput was because she had a huge pimple scar on her ass, the size of a fingernail. Her ass was nice and since I came to "massage" it, I tried to look past that.
I asked if she had lotion / oil. She didn't, and and tried to be accommodating and offered to go ask the front desk (I hadn't paid her yet).
I felt bad because she really wanted this date to happen to get paid, but I was out of it by that point. I gave her 40 for her time and went to a regular in Murfreesboro.
Would come back after that scab is gone, so I didn't want to burn that bridge.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/103507536
-
12-15-22 23:41 #25445Senior Member

Posts: 1250It is sad
Obviously, there is plenty of drug use in this profession.
Originally Posted by SoiCowboy100
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 19:41 #25444Senior Member

Posts: 150Kitty / Kat
At one point she was the best value in Nashville, QV was 1 $. Those were the days.
Originally Posted by Cromwell
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 19:38 #25443Senior Member

Posts: 381Gypsy
I read that too. The news article I read was very vague and just said found unresponsive, pronounced dead, and autopsy will be performed. Nothing about foul play though.
Originally Posted by Goodfellow
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 18:38 #25442Senior Member

Posts: 293Bebe
I'm suspicious, she's absolutely abhorrent. I thought she was dead when I messed around with her! She OD'ed in the damn bathroom and damn near died on me! Fucking outrageous experience, it scared me away from the hobby for several months, damn near quit it all together because of her. As always, YMMV.
Originally Posted by ShyGuyInTn
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 18:24 #25441Senior Member

Posts: 293I've dumped seed in her before. She comes and goes, that's how most of these girls do.
Originally Posted by TsBooker18
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






