Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 416 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 316 366 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 466 516 916 ... LastLast
Results 6,226 to 6,240 of 17725
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11500

    She used to go by Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamStar74  [View Original Post]
    Seen this one posting alot out of St. Charles looks good but has me wondering if something is not right, no comments or reviews and when you look like this and post this often you should at least have 5 comments! What do you think? Or have you seen her worth it or not? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/104109693#.
    Yea she's real. I saw her a few yrs back in a trailer park of 94 in St Charles. She was fun, so fun I saw her about a week or so later. Second time around was fun, but she left my little me with a fishy odor, so I was done. Her rates were dropping, so I'm assuming her drug usage went up and service went down. Either way she disappeared for a few months. I saw her pop up and reached out. No incall so I picked her up. She looked good. Had a flowy dress on and she was clean, she eluded to her recently getting out of rehab. Couldn't do the FS in my car so went to the video store in off 94. That was really fun. On the way back dropping her off she said a friend told her about that place and that she's "worked the whole room before". I reached out about a week later and she said she was already at the video store. So I said nevermind. I haven't seen her since. She's shorter and curvy, with a nice backside and nice natural C's. Her skills were decent, I'd give her a 6/10. She was fun because ar one point, she was down for anything. On our first visit she was chasing her own nut and halfway thru our QV she asked me take her to Greece. YMMV, but if she's freshly showered and sober I'd try her again.

  2. #11499
    She's real. Definite addict. Missing teeth and heavy. Seen her years and recent once. Will not repeat. Definitely just wants the cash.

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamStar74  [View Original Post]
    Seen this one posting alot out of St. Charles looks good but has me wondering if something is not right, no comments or reviews and when you look like this and post this often you should at least have 5 comments! What do you think? Or have you seen her worth it or not? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/104109693#.

  3. #11498

    Honey

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie5678  [View Original Post]
    It looks like she's asking for 200 qv /250 hh /350 h.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/104055082
    I tried to set something up with honey. I had a hotel room so arranged for her to come. Said she would be there in 20 min. 40 min later she said she was on the way? I canceled since I had read the reviews about her weight, bruises and sores? Thanks for the intel. Stay safe.

  4. #11497

    Real?

    Seen this one posting alot out of St. Charles looks good but has me wondering if something is not right, no comments or reviews and when you look like this and post this often you should at least have 5 comments! What do you think? Or have you seen her worth it or not? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/104109693#.

  5. #11496

    Ginger

    Anyone know if Ginger is still in business. Used to visit her once a week or so about 8-10 years ago. She was a sexy babe. Red hair, tan, nice body, curvy, and had a hole in S City near Carondalet Park. Curious if she's still in the game or settled down.

    BB.

  6. #11495
    She was a street walker years ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by ErdRick  [View Original Post]
    Is this one real?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/104158369

    I ask because I set up an appt, it was close to 2 am, I get to the location and let her know I was there. I then get out, cross the street trying to find the house numbers, and a cop car slowly drives down and past me, but it kept going down. Spooked me, of course, because I did not want to get trapped so I cross and jump back in my car and got myself back home. It had stopped about halfway down the street, which freaked me out a little more because now I'm thinking they'll turn around and come at me, but luckily nothing happened.

    It is possible it was just a "bad coincidence" but I'm not taking any chances.

  7. #11494

    Real?

    Is this one real?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/104158369

    I ask because I set up an appt, it was close to 2 am, I get to the location and let her know I was there. I then get out, cross the street trying to find the house numbers, and a cop car slowly drives down and past me, but it kept going down. Spooked me, of course, because I did not want to get trapped so I cross and jump back in my car and got myself back home. It had stopped about halfway down the street, which freaked me out a little more because now I'm thinking they'll turn around and come at me, but luckily nothing happened.

    It is possible it was just a "bad coincidence" but I'm not taking any chances.

  8. #11493
    Quote Originally Posted by RickBarnes  [View Original Post]
    Also, I'm not a fan when women post pictures of themselves with another guys dick in their mouth. Use a dildo.

    Maybe I'm just weird.
    Ya I'd rather just see a dick LOL.

  9. #11492

    Honey

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie5678  [View Original Post]
    It looks like she's asking for 200 qv /250 hh /350 h.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/104055082
    Honey does not as good in person, she lost a lot of weight, and has bruises, and bite sores saw her in a gas station store.

  10. #11491

    RE: Honey in St Charles

    Quote Originally Posted by LongballLarry  [View Original Post]
    What is her ask, is it. 1 . 2 or 5 LOL- and is there a link to her ad? Thanks!

    Lball Larry.
    It looks like she's asking for 200 qv /250 hh /350 h.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/104055082

  11. #11490

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by KemoSabe  [View Original Post]
    After watching many videos in ads, I realized that the videos have always killed my desire to contact a provider.

    KS.
    Also, I'm not a fan when women post pictures of themselves with another guys dick in their mouth. Use a dildo.

    Maybe I'm just weird.

  12. #11489
    Quote Originally Posted by Derosa  [View Original Post]
    Maybe. But I suspect there is at least a healthy dose of dimwittedness and probably some mental issues. Too many sane choices out there to do anything more with this one but laugh at her video and move on. On the upside, I do appreciate when they make it easy to see no sensible person would want anything to do with them. As I often say: Words to live by: never invite crazy into your life.
    After watching many videos in ads, I realized that the videos have always killed my desire to contact a provider.

    KS.

  13. #11488

    Eden

    Quote Originally Posted by McTexas  [View Original Post]
    Had a great visit with Eden on a recent trip to St Louis. Very attractive and professional! I wish we had this kind of talent back home. Can't wait to get back.
    She is considered by many to be the gold standard in St. Louis. Definitely a wonderful lady!

  14. #11487
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungSkeez77  [View Original Post]
    If you look at her pics / ads as a whole, you'd quickly realize that chick is an addict and not worth the level of deep analysis about what GPS is in here.
    I'd tend to agree with that suspicion.

  15. #11486

    Eden

    Had a great visit with Eden on a recent trip to St Louis. Very attractive and professional! I wish we had this kind of talent back home. Can't wait to get back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape