Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites

+ Add Report
Page 66 of 527 FirstFirst ... 16 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 116 166 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 7898
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #6923
    Quote Originally Posted by Binggo3  [View Original Post]
    I have had a couple "sessions" with her. Great body but very mechanical, and everything covered.
    I have a session set up later this week with mimi and her bestie. Any suggestions? Any demons that we know of? I am not into having a girl over and them hiding in the bathroom for hours. From what I can find, she's 420 but nothing else. Not great reviews, hoping the bestie along might help with that! Anyone know what kind of evening I am in for?

  2. #6922

    Shy Joey -- scammer

    She just wants you to send money and then she will meet. Waste of time.

    Has a new profile up under msShyJoey.

    -grimm.

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    She disappeared from the site. She said she needed money for a new sewing machine.

  3. #6921

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by Binggo3  [View Original Post]
    I have had a couple "sessions" with her. Great body but very mechanical, and everything covered.
    I have a session set up this week with Mimi and a friend. Wonder if its going to be a good party or transactional instead? Anyone have any insight?

  4. #6920

    Hachiko

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince85  [View Original Post]
    Hachiko logged in from Italy last week. She has now removed her login location info.

  5. #6919

  6. #6918

    ShyJoey

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on ShyJoey on WYP in Baltimore?

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...V14zz5RdDOxW4n
    She disappeared from the site. She said she needed money for a new sewing machine.

  7. #6917
    Think she's had a few names / profiles over the years. Has a full fledge OF girl now, and a bunch of the pics are posted on bitchinkitchin15.

    https://pornpic.xxx/user/BitchinKitchin15

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    She been around. Most of the guys on the forum has had a turn with her. One member started out with her at 300. Her GPS has gotten worst and worst through out the years. I met up with her for some hotel fun about 2 years ago. When I 1st talk to her she was asking for 600, she hit me up again not too long ago asking for 800. Pics are accurate for the most part. Obviously she using filters and she isn't as glamorous. Had a good time, and got a few pics of her. Decide to not continue because at best I wouldn't spend more then 400-500 on her. Here is her Instagram, and * if you're interested.

    Instagram: duchess_deangel.

    * femdomangell.

  8. #6916

    ShyJoey

    Any intel on ShyJoey on WYP in Baltimore?

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...V14zz5RdDOxW4n

  9. #6915
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to her and exchanged numbers. She was fine with going straight to a hotel. Quoted me 800. I said that's a lot more than I was looking to spend, especially in Baltimore. She said find another girl because she doesn't waver. Not sure who's enabling this.
    I used to see her when she was reasonable. I reached back out to her for old times sake and she gave me the same story.

  10. #6914
    Quote Originally Posted by JimGto  [View Original Post]
    I made contact with her off the site. Might be in the Aberdeen area. Sent me a short video that showed an older woman than the pics on the site.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...d-0cc54559efd0
    Reached out to her and exchanged numbers. She was fine with going straight to a hotel. Quoted me 800. I said that's a lot more than I was looking to spend, especially in Baltimore. She said find another girl because she doesn't waver. Not sure who's enabling this.

  11. #6913

    Silver Seductress

    She been around. Most of the guys on the forum has had a turn with her. One member started out with her at 300. Her GPS has gotten worst and worst through out the years. I met up with her for some hotel fun about 2 years ago. When I 1st talk to her she was asking for 600, she hit me up again not too long ago asking for 800. Pics are accurate for the most part. Obviously she using filters and she isn't as glamorous. Had a good time, and got a few pics of her. Decide to not continue because at best I wouldn't spend more then 400-500 on her. Here is her Instagram, and * if you're interested.

    Instagram: duchess_deangel.

    * femdomangell.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimGto  [View Original Post]
    I made contact with her off the site. Might be in the Aberdeen area. Sent me a short video that showed an older woman than the pics on the site.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...d-0cc54559efd0

  12. #6912

    Any info on Silver Seductress

    I made contact with her off the site. Might be in the Aberdeen area. Sent me a short video that showed an older woman than the pics on the site.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...d-0cc54559efd0

  13. #6911
    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    Interesting pictures. She's obviously not interested in being arm candy. I also noticed that her last picture with her jeans unzipped reveals, at least to me, that she has downloaded at least one offspring.
    I had the same thought as well.

    Did text with her and it seems that she's talks a good game but am not sure if she's ever met anyone.

    Seems to be a waste of time when so many other options are there that don't need as much time and effort.

    YMMV definitely applies here.

  14. #6910

    Agree! DPT

    Quote Originally Posted by BobDingle10  [View Original Post]
    Same goes with age. Every dude here wants 22 year old coeds. Then wonder why so many profiles in that range scam or have gps. I've had wonderful results and many freebies with more mature ladies.

    But to each his own.
    If I'm out of town and trying to make something happen fast, I apply the Dog Poop Theory (DPT). The older it gets, the easier it is to pick up!

  15. #6909

    Intel

    Good Afternoon Gents,

    Been doing some homework, but haven't pulled the trigger and gone in for the exam. Just wanted to relay some info I got and maybe someone might relay how the meet up went.

    Starbaby.

    After having sent this chick a message a couple days ago she finally responded pretty good to give her number and get to the point she's quoting 5. Not sure what's on the menu but bit too much for me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...7-f7c09f474819

    Tinaw212.

    She was pretty quick to get off SA and get her number quoted 3. Not sure what's on the menu.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...0-4f26fe808702

    Ashley22.

    This chick works grave hour shifts according to her, and she's all the way to Fredrick, but she's quoting 4. Available during the day so if you down for the day.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-7a2fe6c6d1a3

    2000 babyblue.

    This chick says to be Lesbian, and quotes 3. If your 30 she consider you an "older guy" and says to "not see older guys. All the way in Fredrick, only goes covered and no head at all.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...f-deb8b015027f

    Sultryprincess.

    This chick wants to be treated like a princess. I assume wants the whole GF status or at least treated like one. Not my thing. I'm an in and out type od guy so test you'll luck. Let me know how it goes with you'll.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-07299948a798

    None of these chicks host. There's my intel gents. Let me know if you'll go for it and what ended up being the damage.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape